Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I didn't prestige in this game so I get to enjoy all my hard earned weapons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I didn't prestige in this game so I get to enjoy all my hard earned weapons :)

I enjoy my hard weapon all the time....

no wait thats wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Throughout prestiges I've had gold L18, Barrett, MSR, ACR, MP7, PP90, L86, UMP, MK14, Scar

Once I finish prestiging I do plan to go for all gold although not sure about the shotguns, don't know if I have the patience

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

My man hood is gold, it happened in an unfortunate smelting incident. It's my goldmember :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I tried to get 10th prestige on mw2 - 35days playtime and im only on 9th :D That is without ever ever even boosting for 1 kill tho. Ever. So I think I will skip the prestige on mw3 and just enjoy the winning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I haven't prestiged either so I have a load of gold gun.

M4,ACR,AK,FAD,Scar,Type 95,G36 and a level 30 Mk14

All the smg's except pm9 level 30

All the shotties

3 of the sniper's

1 Lmg

No gold riot shield sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 19,104 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I haven't prestiged either so I have a load of gold gun.

M4,ACR,AK,FAD,Scar,Type 95,G36 and a level 30 Mk14

All the smg's except pm9 level 30

All the shotties

3 of the sniper's

1 Lmg

No gold riot shield sadly

How bad was levelling up the Spas?

I've done the two easiest, and for nostalgia's sake, its next :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

acr every prestige, i had the striker gold once but i get too much hassle using it on the live chat (cheating b====ard using a shotgun)

acr every prestige, i had the striker gold once but i get too much hassle using it on the live chat (cheating b====ard using a shotgun)

I'll never understand all those idiots who shout out accusations just because you're using a certain gun. It's just an excuse to make them feel better for playing crap.

Like if I get killed with a T95 I don't automatically think 'ah you cheating such and such', I may say 'ah here, type 95?' but I'll get on with it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I don't know how people got the likes of the Model or the KSG in gold, they are very frustrating to use.

• Advertisement

only type of gun i dont like getting killed by is the rpg, but all you can do is flank them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Look at this...lulz. They done goofed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

everlast75 wrote: »
    How bad was levelling up the Spas?

I've done the two easiest, and for nostalgia's sake, its next :(

Can't remember tbh,i know it was pre patch anyway.

Should be easier now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Spas is fairly decent these days, even without Damage. Not quite as good as the previous Damage + Extended Mags though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Col. Oliver North, a man convicted on multiple counts during the Iran-Contra scandal — who by his own admission had a “fairly good relationship” with the brutal, drug-running Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega — is apparently the new frontman for Activision’s next “Call of Duty” game.

In a video published this week, North does his best to fearmonger about fictional threats, like a hacker taking control of every single airplane over the U.S., plugging “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2″ in an unusual trailer that appears to depict the hacktivst movement “Anonymous” as “the enemy.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/02/activison-uses-convicted-felon-oliver-north-to-sell-call-of-duty/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...Anonymous is an enemy in Call of Duty? That is perhaps one of the dumbest ideas yet imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My man hood is gold, it happened in an unfortunate smelting incident. It's my goldmember :p

EightThoughts? Is that you....

EightThoughts? Is that you....

Had to google who he was :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Had to google who he was :o

The cock of gold is rather hilarious haha.

The cock of gold is rather hilarious haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Does anyone know if the May content drop is due today? I think all the previous content drops have been second Tuesday of the month, so that would be today.

http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

nothing there at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FlapsOfDoom

any idea what the maps are mean't to be? They usually put the map thumbnail up a few days before they're released.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭citrus burst

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the May content drop is due today? I think all the previous content drops have been second Tuesday of the month, so that would be today.

Said on twitter that the may drop for PS3 will be out on Thursday. No idea when it will be for Xbox

ps3 is behind xbox by a month they are still waiting on sanctuary and foundation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

4 maps for one month. IW:

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Thrace

Great game. We try play survival every night but to keep it interesting we put all the weapons in a 'hat' and draw out two each. Thats all you can use for the whole game. Fun until you draw a USAS and a Dragonov. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Prestiges 16-20 are on the way. meh

yeah but us poor feckers on PS3 have to wait until Mid June to get them, Infinity Ward are stupid bastards!

Advertisement