Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

I'm going

Mark Munoz
    Alan Jouban
    and slightly optimistic Raquel Pennington as I feel she has improved alot, Has fought tough tough competition and Holm has been inactive in the last year or so. Think Raquel can shock her here.

20 returns 208

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

just koscheck at 7/4 so far

going a couple of tiny bets on ferguson to win in
    round 2 11/2
    round 3 10/1

tibau generally fades in latter stages of a fight and ferguson a much better
    fighter than the last three he's faced
    could see ferguson putting on the pressure in the second and if he doesnt break him there it'll surely come in the third as you know he'll keep coming till the end

two daft ones at around 120/1+180/1
    Tony Ferguson to win in Round 2 @ 5/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Josh Koscheck to win on Decision or Points @ 7/2
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Tim Means To Win By Decision or Technical Decision @ 2/1
    (Method of Victory - Match)
    Derrick Lewis to win in Round 1 @ 1/2
    (Round Betting - Match)

Derrick Lewis to win in Round 1 @ 1/2
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Tim Means to win on Decision or Points @ 2/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Tony Ferguson to win in Round 3 @ 8/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Josh Koscheck to win on Decision or Points @ 7/2
    (Round Betting - Match)

edit, only after realising betv cut the odds on rnd 2+3 straight after my singles, dirty hoors

Did anyone see TUF Latin America? Looking at this first fight not a lot of info out there as to who to pick. Apparently both lost their first fights in the house. Torres only 3 fights in his career.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Would expect Torres to grind out a decision

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bit late getting round to my picks for tonight. Could be a surprisingly good card with a few knockouts expected.

Gone with 2 main acca's
    First one I feel confident enough in (as much as you can with a bet and the ufc)

Mark Munoz by KO @ 7/4
    Josh Koscheck on Points @ 7/2
    Holly Holm by KO @ 9/5
    Ronda Rousey by Submission @ 4/7
    Derrick Lewis by KO @ 2/5
    Tony Ferguson by KO @ 3/1

Accumulator (6)
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Potential returns: €3,049.20

Second one is the full card and how I see it panning out

Alexander Torres on Points @ 11/2
    James Krause on Points @ 2/1
    Tim Means on Points @ 11/5
    Norifumi Yamamoto by KO @ 9/5
    Alan Jouban on Points @ 13/8
    Holly Holm on Points @ 10/11

Accumulator (10)
    1 line at €2.00 per line
    Potential returns: €69,346.37

Have a few other bets on then with different combos.

Main concerns would be Holm getting the decision instead of going for the kill and getting the KO and I fully expect Rousey to get a round 1 armbar, Cat is such a slow started but shes tough as nails, if she can get past round 1 I can see it becoming a slug fest, shes still going to lose but Ronda might end up getting a KO if its goes past round 1.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    Bit late getting round to my picks for tonight. Could be a surprisingly good card with a few knockouts expected.

Gone with 2 main acca's
    First one I feel confident enough in (as much as you can with a bet and the ufc)

Mark Munoz by KO @ 7/4
    Holly Holm by KO @ 9/5

Accumulator (6)

Second one is the full card and how I see it panning out

Alexander Torres on Points @ 11/2
    James Krause on Points @ 2/1
    Tim Means on Points @ 11/5
    Norifumi Yamamoto by KO @ 9/5
    Alan Jouban on Points @ 13/8
    Holly Holm on Points @ 10/11

Accumulator (10)
    1 line at €2.00 per line
    Potential returns: €69,346.37

Have a few other bets on then with different combos.

Main concerns would be Holm getting the decision instead of going for the kill and getting the KO and I fully expect Rousey to get a round 1 armbar, Cat is such a slow started but shes tough as nails, if she can get past round 1 I can see it becoming a slug fest, shes still going to lose but Ronda might end up getting a KO if its goes past round 1.

I want a percentage if that 69g's comes in!

Ive put torres for ko and a win earlier. A good few accumulators going on the later fights, gona bet one by one was well 2 singles on a win and an MOV, got a great return doing that last week.

Ha Its a pretty standard bet, any website would probably give you the same predictions apart from maybe Holm on points instead of the KO
    Unfortunately that means someone is inevitably going to be a let down and ruin the fun! But was surprised the value that was there considering I see them as petty confident results.

Decided to just do a few acca's this week, didnt see the value in the singles or a single with an mov. Lewis and Ferguson id be pretty confident of Ko's in but some of the other fights id be confident of the winner but the mov could go on either points or the tko.

A good few accumulators going on the later fights, gona bet one by one was well 2 singles on a win and an MOV, got a great return doing that last week.

Do you do it as a rolling bet, winnings go on to the next fight or just betting a unit stake on each fight?

Decided to just do a few acca's this week, didnt see the value in the singles or a single with an mov. Lewis and Ferguson id be pretty confident of Ko's in but some of the other fights id be confident of the winner but the mov could go on either points or the tko.

Yeah its all about the MOV's tonight, a bit of luck needed.
    Do you do it as a rolling bet, winnings go on to the next fight or just betting a unit stake on each fight?

Well I started out with 20 euro at it last week and came out with about 300 by the end of the night, still cursing that Russian though he cost me 3 accumulators. Just putting a tenner on each single. That could change depending on greed levels later!

Yeah I do the same most of the time but after a few wins I tend to get greedy and stick a bit more on one of the fights I am confident of, maybe even everything in the pot and then get shafted! Need to just stick to the gameplan!!

• Advertisement

You almost squeaked that one! If torres had an uppercut he would have finished that easily in the first!

Going for Krause to win and by sub in the next

and a sneaky 5 on lazarov by KO after seeing the intro lol

Gone with 2 main acca's

Mark Munoz by KO @ 7/4
    Holly Holm by KO @ 9/5

Accumulator (6)

Followed for a fiver
    I wouldnt believe if it wasnt in front of me that the odds for that exceed 300/1

You almost squeaked that one! If torres had an uppercut he would have finished that easily in the first!

Going for Krause to win and by sub in the next

and a sneaky 5 on lazarov by KO after seeing the intro lol

Yeah he threw it away, could have finished in the first. Not the best start - scuppered a few of my bets. Still expected a possible upset there and maybe in the Koscheck fight.

Is this another week of the underdogs!!? WTF down 2 already that thought would grind out the points decision. If Lewis loses im putting a bet on all the underdogs fast!

Not great from Krause there. Didn't have either of those fights in the accumulators luckily, decided not to put guys I haven't seen fight in them anymore, always ends badly!

Yeah I was tempted to leave them out but felt they both could grind out the decision, they both should have too to be honest. Bit of a let down but plenty left to go.

dont think we'll have to sweat too hard for this one
    potts isnt ufc standard and wont be getting out of the first round

mailburner wrote: »
    dont think we'll have to sweat too hard for this one
    potts isnt ufc standard and wont be getting out of the first round

holy fcuk

eating my words here so far, lewis hurt by the looks of it

Im loading up a betting slip for the underdogs right now! :D

not going to pick a fighter in round one again by ko when odds on
    seen it time and time again it doesnt pay off (conor/siver a recent example)

• Advertisement

That was hilarious, Potts didnt want any of that second round. Lewis able to just take his time and have a rest on top of him and then go back to punching him. Potts with the p45!

Accumulators all intact after that, didn't bother betting on it, no value on lewis. The last we'll see of Potts I think!

Interestingly Lewis looked like he had no gas, mental note for next time!

Going with the Dirt Bird for a KO in the next one :pac:

Gone with the decision myself

decison here with a possibility of means breaking lima in the third

Dirty Bird to the rescue! How did that guy make 155!

Nasty elbows, yeah 155 must have killed him

Kid with the KO in the next

Yamamoto for KO in the next one. 3 losses in a row, but he took Mighty Mouse to a decision. Lot of KO's on his record.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

€35 on Yamamoto KO

Advertisement