Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,755 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi lads, does anybody know if you can bet on the 8 man tournament with john Redmond and Charlie ward in it in Scotland? Is there any bookies giving odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Hi lads, does anybody know if you can bet on the 8 man tournament with john Redmond and Charlie ward in it in Scotland? Is there any bookies giving odds?

not a hope I'd say

most dont even price up bellator

• Registered Users Posts: 39,140 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

mailburner wrote: »
    think esparza is value at 4/6, dont rate joanna, was lucky to get the

8/13 on PP, where is she 4/6?

Mellor wrote: »
    8/13 on PP, where is she 4/6?

http://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/carla-esparza-v-joanna-jedrzejczyk/winner

8/11 to win by sub or pts betvic also

Oddschecker.com.au was giving me different bookies. Never noticed that before.
    I think i'll wait for the PP double chance market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Duffy by TKO 4/1 printing money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Robbie Lawler has opened up as slight underdog in the fight with Rory.

I'll have some of that.

Alsothat Joe Duffy bet looks too tasty not too

Hoki wrote: »
    Shocked Dariush is the underdog vs Cruickshank , all over him at 5/4. He was so impressive in his last fight beating the previously undefeated Carlos Diego Ferreira in Brazil. Cruickshank is way too hit & miss for my liking. I'll be having a piece of Dariush by Ko or Submission at 16/5 & by sub at the frankly huge price of 11/2.

Your forgetting Darius against Ramsay Nijem. Nijem destroyed him, and Nijem is not exactly top of the food chain. Cruikshank is gonna be too fast on his feet for him!

TimRiggins wrote: »
    Duffy by TKO 4/1 printing money
    Where is that?
    Only bookie that I can find a price on is BetVictor and its less than 3/1
    Personally, I think it'll be a sub win.

Mellor wrote: »
    Where is that?
    Only bookie that I can find a price on is BetVictor and its less than 3/1
    Personally, I think it'll be a sub win.

paddy

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/#ufc-mma-jake-lindsey-v-joseph-duffey-method-of-victory

Was thinking a sub win also

• Advertisement

Oddschecker might be acting up for me. I see blanks for Paddy, and everyone other than BetVic.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/jake-lindsey-v-joseph-duffy/method-of-victory

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just backed Pearson, Overeem, Hendricks and Pettis all to win on points acca. Yeah, Overeem will probably let it down but there's no value in it without that gamble.

Just checked on my Betfair standing bets.
    At some point somebody matched my €100 on Aldo at 1.9, lol, (that's odds of 9/10)
    Still waiting on somebody to match my McGregor bets

Matt Brown becomes truly immortal this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Your forgetting Darius against Ramsay Nijem. Nijem destroyed him, and Nijem is not exactly top of the food chain. Cruikshank is gonna be too fast on his feet for him!

Yea Dariush got clipped coming in with a flying knee and was swarmed on by Nijem , Dariush was pretty much on top up until that point though & its been his only loss so I'm forgiving him that one! Like I said I just think Cruickshank is too erratic , I may well be proved wrong but I'll be backing Dariush all the same.

Big stake for me on this double

Esparza 3/4
    Hendricks 2/7

Small singles/double
    Esparza sub 9/2
    Stout ko 10/1

mailburner wrote: »
    Big stake for me on this double

Esparza 3/4
    Hendricks 2/7

Small singles/double
    Esparza sub 9/2
    Stout ko 10/1

I like Esparza for a sub too. Stout is a long shot though, he hasn't knocked anyone out in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I like Esparza for a sub too. Stout is a long shot though, he hasn't knocked anyone out in a while.

I was literally coming into this thread to say how I was backing Esparza by sub. Only 7/2 in paddys though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

A long shot but I've got a feeling.

Dos Anjos to Win.
    Benoit to finish.
    Nelson to finish.

74/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

10er on Joe Duffy KO.

May re-invest over the night if that comes up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Ezparza/ Hendricks double at evens for me. Would back the Nelson KO if the odds were more generous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭the nikkei is rising

Nightmare last event, going to fix that now hopefully.

Going big (relatively that is) @8/13 on Overeem , he knows it's his last run of big money fights and he'll play it safe, Nelson has never knocked anyone who can actually strike unless you count CroCop's long cold corpse. Nelson is a likeable 38 year old fat man who's physique and chin is catching up with him.

Cejudo by decision @4/6, it's flyweight and Cejudo's a gold medalist wrestler. Has three rounds of bouncing off the cage and rolling around the floor while I go make coffee written all over it. I actually think Cariaso will do well on the feet forcing Cejudo to use his wrestling exclusively.

Hendricks/Duffee/Pearson treble @ near enough evens, because Duffee is badly priced but I want to bet on him, and it gives me something to care about in the other two fights. I don't care if Hendricks is a barn burner, he's impossible to like.

Very small bet on Jedrzejczyk because I love her and she's the most exciting fighter in that division, and I don't think wrestling credentials matter as much with the lighter women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭the nikkei is rising

Small stake on RDA by KO because of his power and the fact that seeing your brother send to another world with a left hook has to play on your mind. Not too confident in this but it's 10/1

Hoki wrote: »
    Yea Dariush got clipped coming in with a flying knee and was swarmed on by Nijem , Dariush was pretty much on top up until that point though & its been his only loss so I'm forgiving him that one! Like I said I just think Cruickshank is too erratic , I may well be proved wrong but I'll be backing Dariush all the same.

You put enough doubt in my mind to have a single on Dariush by Sub nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

A nice clean up on that fight :D

Dariush was very impressive again , definitely one to keep an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Have Joe Duffy by KO, A Pettis by KO, and Joanna and Cariosso to win.. 5eur with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mark13

Just took Roy Nelson by KO, couldn't resist, Nelson may not be the fighter he used to be, but post TRT Overeem is a complete disaster.

- well I certainly made a tits of that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Pettis/Dos Anjos not to go the distance 8/13.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

ps3man wrote: »
    Have Joe Duffy by KO, A Pettis by KO, and Joanna and Cariosso to win.. 5eur with PP

Bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

A long shot but I've got a feeling.

Dos Anjos to Win.
    Benoit to finish.
    Nelson to finish.

74/1

Unlucky mate. Great shout.

Advertisement