Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options
1184185186187188190»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I rate Du Plessis pretty highly. I think he wins it easily against Strickland and I can see an early stoppage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Haven't followed this UFC event too closely but according to his Instagram Drake has put 700k USD on Strickland to win. If you believe in the curse then enjoy your bets on Du Plessis!

Du Plessis via KO/TKO & Malott via decision - 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Dricus by KO/TKO in Rd2 10/1

Dricus by KO/TKO via punches 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Love watching drew dober fight and have backed him at 12/5 for a ko win

last 7 wins have been by ko so it looks likely if he's not finished himself.

I think Moicano will try and take him down though, can't see him getting into a firefight with Dober or wanting any of it.

• Advertisement

I was thinking of doing ige pts all day at 9/5 but couldn't pull the trigger, should be a close fight

Took evens on ige fili to go the distance doubled with pyfer hermansson Not to go the distance

Ige has never been finished and rarely gets a finish, Fili once since 2016 and has gone the distance with much better fighters, really fancy these two to cancel each other out, too long at the game.

if the other one goes five I'll eat my hat...

best I seen was 1.04/1 with pp

didn’t see that coming 😭

Post edited by mailburner on

Anyone fancy Topuria?

price isn't great at 11/10 or some could argue getting 10/11 on Volk is a steal

I think he's that good, good enough to beat Volk, seems to have it all and very confident.

I'm not sure how he gets it done though, pts at 5s might be value.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Volk is just too good. He game plans for every opponent, I've never seen anybody do the preparation he does.

He can fight any way he wants. He can stand in the middle of the ring and box, pin you on the cage, go to ground. Wherever his opponent is weakest is where the fight will go.

IMO opinion he's the p4p best in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭tinpib

My gut is telling me Topuria, think this is the night we see the decline of Volk. Also think Whittaker is past it, I backed DDP last time, he was a crazy price. I'd be more confident of Whittaker losing against a better opponent, Costa hasn't been too great himself either, and fights rarely, but still backed him.

I don't see many weaknesses if any with Topuria and I don't think he'll be anyways nervous, his stand up might be better and his

subs skills are also very good, think Volk will have to make it a dirty fight, lots of grappling which might frustrate Ilia.

I think he's the real deal but it could go five and if that's the case it could be close.

• Advertisement

garry win over 80.5 sig strikes and fight to go the distance 2/1 really fancy this one bet365

whittaker win over 77.5 sig strikes and over 2.5 rnds 9/4

singles double at almost 9/1

Topuria pts henry pts 5s each double at 35s hills

Volk loss let me down for the accumulators and a double (KO/Pts). Was not worried about that one, almost sending the loot.

bet back is a shallow consolidation

mokaev by sub 13/10 like this lots of sub wins, opponent has five sub losses small on mokaev by sub round one 9/2 bet365

surely he gets another.

on around 10.15

Gaziev win, Petrino via KO/TKO/DQ, Mokaev via SUB.

8/1

Slightly risky with MVP. But paid off. The rest I thought were solid picks.

Advertisement