Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

I'm wondering what the ref was waiting for after yer man landed flat on his face! :pac:

mailburner wrote: »
    well done
    darn how I wish I took that
    what price was that, mustve been big when 7/2 just to win

Got it at 13/2

I think Reneau will take the next fight on points, and a nice cover bet with Andrade for KO.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I think Reneau will take the next fight on points, and a nice cover bet with Andrade for KO.

Feck it I'll follow for a couple of euro on the pts for reneau at 4/1 for an interest

Damn, points would have been nice. Still though have her just to win in a few accumulators.

• Advertisement

reneau by sub was 14/1

Amazing Andrade went straight back into the triangle she got out of. I guess whatever juice she's on failed her!

This guy vs Strickland looks like a good bet too. Went 3 rounds with Ryan la Flare, and won his last UFC fight by KO. Strickland struggled against Barnatt. Gona have a pop on a strickland getting KO'd

This guy vs Strickland looks like a good bet too. Went 3 rounds with Ryan la Flare, and won his last UFC fight by KO. Strickland struggled against Barnatt. Gona have a pop on a strickland getting KO'd

unlucky there, but some chin on strickland

Yeah I put a tenner on him to win as well @ 13/8 part of the new betting strategy not relying on the accumulators! Bet to win and bet MOV as well on each fight. Every fight in the bag so far apart from Trator!

• Advertisement

5 underdogs in a row, unusual to see

cant imagine there'll be 6 though

Yeah I would fancy Alcantara to pick off Saenz but his odds are beyond crap 1/9 I see right now. Im going with Saenz by decision he's on a good streak and is a decent wrestler, very nice odds for it.
    Alcantara by KO as well just in case! Anik just saying Yuri is susecptable to the takedown

Round one Frankie!!

And round two, can't lose now! :D

Tenner @ 17/2 frankie is a tough son of a bitch!

Tenner @ 17/2 frankie is a tough son of a bitch!
    Nice one

Next fight is interesting. I just have a feeling Rustan is going to get a sub. 8-1 very nice odds. I watched good few of his earlier fights this week, he loves the top position armbar. Once way or another I think he's winning this.
    The brazilian is 12-1 for a KO though, a sneaky 5 on that just in case!

Jesus that was a horrible fight, Rustan was awful please god he gets it or the accumulators are screwed!

Giving it to martins I reckon

Painful.

• Advertisement

God I hope I don't regret not doing a single on martins now
    Otherwise a good start to my big one

God I hope I don't regret not doing a single on martins now
    Otherwise a good start to my big one

You can blame me for that :D I'm calling for Rustan to be cut after that performance!!

Lol
    That's why ill never back Ferr in a single again

Single @ 5/2 and KO @ 13/2 beautiful KO! Ill forgive Rustan now!

I reckon this is the hardest fight to call tonight. Johnson on points but Barboza could easily get a 1st round KO

Can't call it either
    Same as above with a chance of a mj ko hopefully

Now mike..A ko in the next 5 please
    could see a reckless 3rd

Now mike..A ko in the next 5 please
    could see a reckless 3rd

Awesome performance from Johnson he's a real contender now. Didn't quite have enough juice in the third to put him away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

who was the favorite for that fight? Johnson didnt stop going foward at all. Good fight

• Advertisement

m.j.w wrote: »
    who was the favorite for that fight? Johnson didnt stop going foward at all. Good fight

Barboza

Advertisement