Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Good to know...

Meh, too lazy to post the tumbleweed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

no point in paying for a brazzer as long as coppers is open

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

A dirty mickey in a dirty fanny..... just want i always wanted....

I'm staying across the street from Cebu's "classiest" and most expensive GoGo bar.. Good for people watchin while havin a smoke and that's about it. So many Japanese and old Americans coming out the door with absolute stunners.

No interest for another 40 years yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Joined the thread late but not a chance... At one point, I might have but not till I seen it so blatently in my face. Just last night i was chatting to a girl of maybe 16 who had her pissed 60yr old westerner "date" next to her.. Shlt was so so so so wrong.

It would have been OK if the westerner was 25?

• Advertisement

It would have been less wrong but still wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I'm single, and no. If I'm with a girl it has to be because she actually likes me and finds me attractive, not because she's getting paid.
    I wouldn't go for a prostitute in the same way as I wouldn't go for a girl who 'liked' me for ulterior reasons such as to make someone jealous or for status or whatever other reasons there are that people will score. I'm a rather simple person. Actually being attracted to me is the only reason I would consider a valid one. Otherwise I can only imagine it'd make you feel like crap, knowing that you're with someone who's not actually into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭horse7

i know a guy(mid 50,s)has always been faithfulto his wife(35yrs)but due to her health they no longer have sex. he doesnt want to go to a prostitute and doesnt want a loving relationship as he loves his wife,but he misses the sex.anyone else in a similar situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭SIR PEADO BAILOUT

I was after havin a stroll round the grounds at Knock Shrine a while back now and this little blondie streetwalker,looked a glue head, but anyways she starts talkin to me as i`m strolling along of a nice evening walk.Well now i can`t say I was interested but she was a lovely young girl and her English was Ok too.

Thing was a local woman mid 50`s busy body type was stalking us and had a face that would curdle milk,so just to piss her off I was tempted to have a little quickie,but then i thought the better of it..true story..and sure that`s how Knock got its name :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Good night for gravedigging?

Or were you searching for prostitutes?

• Advertisement

Good night for gravedigging?

Or were you searching for prostitutes?

ROFLMAO

They are in Catherine Street!

And how would you know :rolleyes: its not like Eyre Sq. and the Filipino prozzie story I was after telling a while back..jeez and yer man wit da brazilian fella wit da boobie job shhtop will ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Brian.Clowen

I use the services of prostitutes all the time now. My wife refuses to meet my sexual needs. She says I'm too ugly and make her sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

mind your own buisness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

If i was not married i would ,but then the Hookers here in Thailand can be stunning and treat you well for a small amount of money .

I'm staying across the street from Cebu's "classiest" and most expensive GoGo bar.. Good for people watchin while havin a smoke and that's about it. So many Japanese and old Americans coming out the door with absolute stunners.

Are you Gay ? :D

20goto10 wrote: »
    Do mingers from copper face jacks count? If so then yes, I have shagged a few prostitutes.

Do the mingers ask for money there ?Any foreign totty there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I use the services of prostitutes all the time now. My wife refuses to meet my sexual needs. She says I'm too ugly and make her sick.

AH troll account perm banned

anto2 wrote: »
    Are you Gay ? :D

Just poor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

If you were single, would you pay for sex with a prostitute?

You first
    mawk wrote: »
    I slept with someone whom I didn't know was a (former?) prostitute. Not too impressed when her housemate told me some time later.

Jeeez its not like she was an Estate agent or anything
    Particularly some women's groups who tell vicious and hurtful lies about prostitution and hold the trade in a very, very low regard (partly I think because of issues they have themselves).

In fairness if you are referring to the same group that Im thinking of It must to be said that the agenda they pursue has damn all to do with the advancment of women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Some would say you’d have to be desperate to pay for sex, but men will sometimes do desperate things to have sex anyway - like ride a fat girl just for the sake of getting his hole.

I see guys in clubs night after night spending hours socializing with girls they didn’t necessarily like or enjoy talking to, just to get into their pants – when they could easily have just paid for sex with women ten times hotter!

Why is it ok to exchange sex for material goods, but not ok to exchange sex for cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Some would say you’d have to be desperate to pay for sex, but men will sometimes do desperate things to have sex anyway - like ride a fat girl just for the sake of getting his hole.

I see guys in clubs night after night spending hours socializing with girls they didn’t necessarily like or enjoy talking to, just to get into their pants – when they could easily have just paid for sex with women ten times hotter!

Why is it ok to exchange sex for material goods, but not ok to exchange sex for cash?

ha nice thread to retrieve from the archives, are you looking for validation from last nights conquest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Old Tom

If you were single, would you pay for sex with a prostitute?

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

ha nice thread to retrieve from the archives, are you looking for validation from last nights conquest?

Ha something like that yes. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

I'd have no problem availing of the services of a prostitute if I was single & horny.

If I'm hungry & want something filling & convenient to eat I'll pull into a drive-thru & order a burger...

Same diff if I wanted a quick jump without all the fuss of chatting up etc.

No muss, no fuss...simples !

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

I have some advice for anyone thinking of having sex with a prostitute, have a w*nk first and then see if seems like such a good idea. The same goes for asphyxi w*nks, just have a normal one first and then see if seems like such a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

1210m5g wrote: »
    I have some advice for anyone thinking of having sex with a prostitute, have a w*nk first and then see if seems like such a good idea. The same goes for asphyxi w*nks, just have a normal one first and then see if seems like such a good idea.

Are you an expert in this field? I'd like to know what qualifies you to be making such suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

token101 wrote: »
    Are you an expert in this field? I'd like to know what qualifies you to be making such suggestions?

An expert in what? W*nking? Yeah :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

1210m5g wrote: »
    An expert in what? W*nking? Yeah :(

Wanker :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Pay for sex? God no, I'm far too handsome for that.

Advertisement