Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Don't think any give free samples!!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭colc1

I have no problem with prostitution, i think it should be legalised, if someone wants to sell their ass that's their business, if someone else wants to buy it, that's theirs, i can't see what the problem is apart from religious driven bullsh'it.
    But that been said, i wouldn't have much interest in availing of the service myself, i just don't see why i shouldn't be allowed!

Absolutely should be legalised they could easily raise the billions the country needs if it was too going by the amount of guys that go I reckon half the guys in Dublin have been at this stage could be a real money spinner! Lets face it it would be safer for all involved too even if it seems a bit strange when you see it in countries where its already legal thats probably just bc its not the norm for us.

The reason I asked the question at the start was because I met a few mates who I didn't see in ages. I asked if they were interested in going clubbing and they said no. They told me thats its a waste of time going clubbing to pull birds. Its cheaper to hire a hooker for an hour and get what you want instead of going clubbing and chatting up women and not getting anything in the end!!!!

:confused:

Fair play to them I say men need sex and I'm a reasonably good looking guy...so I'm told too and I've only slept with less than a dozen girls and around half them were in relationships and as far as I can see most guys in Ireland go years without sex unless they go to a prossie...Irish girls make you work so hard compared to abroad its ridiculous and often its just to get gullible or desperate guys to buy them drinks they tell me this themselves too openly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

It would be great if men looking for one night stands or no strings attached sex. especially weird sexual fetishes could access sex workers who they could pay in properly regulated industry, instead of hassling women on dating sites or in clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amy21

colc1 wrote: »
    Fair play to them I say men need sex and I'm a reasonably good looking guy...so I'm told too and I've only slept with less than a dozen girls and around half them were in relationships and as far as I can see most guys in Ireland go years without sex unless they go to a prossie...Irish girls make you work so hard compared to abroad its ridiculous and often its just to get gullible or desperate guys to buy them drinks they tell me this themselves too openly...

Most girls love sex too, we just dont want to come across as a slut, i lived in the uk and its a different mentality there, its like when we go on hoilday, we lose all inhalations.

• Advertisement

I get tired explaining this or trying to but I will give it a shot. For a woman sex is a lot of the time with feelings, and they want to do it because they like the person, the other person likes them and there is more to it than a ride.

Men (not saying women don't) a lot of the time just want a ride. They don't pay hookers to love them, or like them. They pay them for a no strings rattle with a fine thing. Now I can't speak for this country but abroad some of them prostitutes are unreal looking, still hookers yes but a lot nicer than your average Irish girl. If they are paying for a hooker to "like" them and "love" them and "want" them, then yes that is sad.

Most blokes will say mass to girls to bed them and not mean any of it. I feel sorry for them for believing it most of the time. At least they would know where they stand, even though it wouldnt go down very well, if he said listen Id really like to have sex with you and that's it.

On the rare occasion she might say yes thats fine, I think a hooker is saying yeah thats fine with me but it will cost you XY and Z. If the two agree whats the problem?

Again what the above poster said, about his mates getting a hooker rather than going out. At least they havent filled some girls head with ****, slept with her and then left her wondering what the hell is going on.

Again women think that for blokes they could if they looked hard enough go out there and find some random dirty thing to have sex with without paying. Maybe. But usually doesnt work like that, and its not dirty looking women they want to have sex with its stunners - I guess that's why they make money. Paying for sex with a stunner is probably better than free sex with a minger.

You might not agree with me but there you go.

Fair play for the honesty mate...I cant understand how some girls dont get this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Do prostitutes work 365 days a year?

...just askin :)

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Do prostitutes work 365 days a year?

...just askin :)

i was talking to your sister there and yes, yes they do:D

amy21 wrote: »
    i was talking to your sister there and yes, yes they do:D

Nah shes off today - she said you were coverin for her :P
    :)

Nah shes off today - she said you were coverin for her :P
    :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
    you couldnt afford me

• Advertisement

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
    you couldnt afford me

Yeah thats probably true - but if i remember correclty you were offering yourself for some free lovin last night!:)

Yeah thats probably true - but if i remember correclty you were offering yourself for some free lovin last night!:)

god ya i was very drunk, no you have to pay tonight:D

god ya i was very drunk, no you have to pay tonight:D

Ihave about 3euros, some jameson and half abox of roses left... :D:D

Ihave about 3euros, some jameson and half abox of roses left... :D:D

Have you the blue ones left out of the roses:D

Have you the blue ones left out of the roses:D

Eww- No one likes the blue roses!!1 You canhave them!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Get a room you two.

Oh wait......

Eww- No one likes the blue roses!!1 You canhave them!!:)

what the caramel ones, what are you talking about, everyone loves them

Get a room you two.

Oh wait......

we would but he is too mean

what the caramel ones, what are you talking about, everyone loves them

Noo! - there worse than the raisin revels. Strawwberry and orange ftw :D

I thought i knew you, your obviously a freak if you like them:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

and hazlenut whirls..all 2 or 3 of them :rolleyes: :mad:

I thought i knew you, your obviously a freak if you like them:D

What! EVERYONE likes strawberry and orange Roses- anyone else gonna backk me up here?? :)

What! EVERYONE likes strawberry and orange Roses- anyone else gonna backk me up here?? :)

The orange ones are ok, i like the fudge ones too

The orange ones are ok, i like the fudge ones too

eew fudge :eek:

Thank you Saila!! :):)
    Fudge ones are ok but hardly the best in the tin.And quality streets are far better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Roses, prostitutes to the bees.

ok can we all agree the caramel ones are the suxor?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If you were single, would you pay a prostitute in Cadbury's roses?

Me? I'd eat the chocolate.

If you were single, would you pay a prostitute in Cadbury's roses?

I am and i haave :D

• Advertisement

well the blue ones are my fav, chocolate is great, i suppose good chocolate is like good sex

Advertisement