Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

You had your chance with me, and you blew it!

I still have nightmares, myself standing on your doorstep in nothing but a negligee, left out in the cold :(

Id dont remeber that!! :(
    And il pay well this time...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

I still have nightmares, myself standing on your doorstep in nothing but a negligee, left out in the cold :(

Pic? :cool:

KeithM89 wrote: »
    How much was she?? A ...'friend' was asking....:D

She said I was so gorgeous I didn't have to pay :cool:............but cheap i would imagine.

johnn wrote: »
    She said I was so gorgeous I didn't have to pay :cool:............but cheap i would imagine.

I dont think so - she seems expensive...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Reported.

• Advertisement

lol Some girls don't know how to have the banter :rolleyes:

Reported.

Funny, thats what most girls johnn has been with say... :p

Funny, thats what most girls johnn has been with say... :p

I'm sure most if those girls have been reported as having an STI alright!

Oh yeah, I can play at it too!

I dont think so - she seems expensive...

Was this not the girl who was offering the ride earlier in the thread for a bar of chocolate, now shocked at the insinuation of being cheap :confused:

Was this not the girl who was offering the ride earlier in the thread for a bar of chocolate, now shocked at the insinuation of being cheap :confused:

My bar of chocolate wasnt big enough...:p
    And i cant afford a bigger one

• Advertisement

That wasn't me!

That wasn't me!

Its true johnn, it wasnt her. I get so many offers from women, its hard to keep up :D

I'm sure most if those girls have been reported as having an STI alright!

Oh yeah, I can play at it too!

its not called playing if you're going around reporting people :rolleyes: I thought you were cool Princess Peach

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I thought I was gonna get laid on the back of this thread after I received a PM asking me to "arrange a meeting" only for it to be a "person" with a beard and brunette wig in high heels holding a curly wurly.

Were they much longer in the before times or have I just become harder to please?

its not called playing if you're going around reporting people :rolleyes: I thought you were cool Princess Peach

And its not really fun going around giving people syphilis either.

And its not really fun going around giving people syphilis either.

Oh shit did you go get tested this morning.....damn I was meant to mention that to you beforehand :cool:

That wasn't me!

oh I must be confusing you with amy21, but she can say what she wants cos she is hawt :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

oh I must be confusing you with amy21, but she can say what she wants cos she is hawt :cool:

hmm.......is she really.........so i shouldnt have ignored her pm offering a blow job..........damn i thought she was some fat 50 year old or somthin.......dang:pac:

Reported.

me thinks Pea=Bit

denballs wrote: »
    hmm.......is she really.........so i shouldnt have ignored her pm offering a blow job..........damn i thought she was some fat 50 year old or somthin.......dang:pac:

As long as the phrase "Arrange a meeting" isn't used you're usually fine. How would you collect anyway, stick your Vera Wang in your hard-drive? :cool:

• Advertisement

As long as the phrase "Arrange a meeting" isn't used you're usually fine. How would you collect anyway, stick your Vera Wang in your hard-drive? :cool:

....nah.......i dont exactly need to be getting boardsies back to the hotel rooms......lol..........she seems a bit of a funny one too.........hehe.....easier to just go to the pub...........find a blond and shout oi you..............lets go da hilton now...........seems to work 7/10..........of coure 2/10 times the girls fella will get a bit pissed off.........and 1/10 .......im too drunk and it is the fella...........

and if you gate crash a christmas party in a hotel and get the suite you,ll get at least 4 different one,s...........just leave the gold keycard on the bar.....its like a fishin rod or somthing....

Joined the thread late but not a chance... At one point, I might have but not till I seen it so blatently in my face. Just last night i was chatting to a girl of maybe 16 who had her pissed 60yr old westerner "date" next to her.. Shlt was so so so so wrong.

Joined the thread late but not a chance... At one point, I might have but not till I seen it so blatently in my face. Just last night i was chatting to a girl of maybe 16 who had her pissed 60yr old westerner "date" next to her.. Shlt was so so so so wrong.

....And you didn't step in and do anything about it :rolleyes: You are Just as bad(if not worse) than the 60-year-old IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

+1 Last time I was in Patong, there was an elderly American guy (Definitely early 70's) pretending to pole dance and generally being pretty lecherous with the girls there. Sickening stuff.

blame the parents

....And you didn't step in and do anything about it :rolleyes: You are Just as bad(if not worse) than the 60-year-old IMHO.
    I would lay the blame on the westerner first, then the family of the girl who sold her into the trade, then the go go bars that accommodate them, then the police who don't police them, then the society that promotes it and finally, i'd blame me for not "stepping in and doing something" about the 50 other hookers outside on the street that have been and always will be there.
    +1 Last time I was in Patong, there was an elderly American guy (Definitely early 70's) pretending to pole dance and generally being pretty lecherous with the girls there. Sickening stuff.

Yea Patong is definitely a bit of an eyesore if you look anywhere but the sea.. Sihanoukville has even more old dudes floatin about tho. Glad my father wouldn't even know what a hooker is.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭benj

TheZohan wrote: »
    Oh we all pay for it one way or another...

ya we pay for it with our sanity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭20goto10

Do mingers from copper face jacks count? If so then yes, I have shagged a few prostitutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Not a chance. Ive never had much trouble normally but knowing the amount of human traffcing and abuse that goes on in that trade its sickening that people would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

They are in Catherine Street!

Advertisement