Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i have no problem with it but dont see me bothering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Here's a question - would you sleep with someone you knew was a prostitute for free?

Would you feel like you were cheating her? Like if you ask an IT guy over to your house for a few beers and get him to fix your computer when he has a few on him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Here's a question - would you sleep with someone you knew was a prostitute for free?

Would you feel like you were cheating her? Like if you ask an IT guy over to your house for a few beers and get him to fix your computer when he has a few on him?

Happens to me all the time :( - the IT bit, not the prostitute bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I don't need to pay for sex.

I hypnotise em. Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't need to pay for sex.

I hypnotise em. Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under.....

fyp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I'm available if any hot women out there would like to pay for my services. I'm really affordable as well. Hell, I'll strip off for a euro.

I love being a selective prostitute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Yup, and have done too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Yeah, thats what i meant. :D

A tenner is pretty cheap for a bit of action. And you missed nothing at Anne Franks House. Its shit.

Both of those options involved something **** then in your opinion? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

AnonoBoy wrote: »

I slept with someone whom I didn't know was a (former?) prostitute. Not too impressed when her housemate told me some time later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Not again, in Ireland anyway................ too much dirt workin the streets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Yeah, thats what i meant. :D

A tenner is pretty cheap for a bit of action. And you missed nothing at Anne Franks House. Its shit.

Her drum kit was pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Her drum kit was pretty cool

Ha! Ba dum pish!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Isn't this another one of these 'Groundhog' threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I have no problem with prostitution, i think it should be legalised, if someone wants to sell their ass that's their business, if someone else wants to buy it, that's theirs, i can't see what the problem is apart from religious driven bullsh'it.
    But that been said, i wouldn't have much interest in availing of the service myself, i just don't see why i shouldn't be allowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

The reason I asked the question at the start was because I met a few mates who I didn't see in ages. I asked if they were interested in going clubbing and they said no. They told me thats its a waste of time going clubbing to pull birds. Its cheaper to hire a hooker for an hour and get what you want instead of going clubbing and chatting up women and not getting anything in the end!!!!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SIMPLYTHE

dlofnep wrote: »
    I've been single for 3 years. No intentions of paying a girl who doesn't want anything to do with me to have sex. I don't see the draw in it to be honest. Yeah, you might bang a hot girl - but is it really worth the expense of your conscience?

good for you. It's nice to see guys look at it from that angle. You may be single, but with good values like that you'll find someone nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I wouldent even think of it id rather go out and pull a girl when i was on holidy last these african woman were comeing up to you felling you saying sucky 1 euro :eek:

Think how many lads lads were in there for 1 euro no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I don't understand why people pay prostitutes. I could go out tonight and find plenty of disgusting guys to sleep with. And there are plenty of slags out there for men. They prob are the same standard as prostitutes and a lot cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I don't understand what the problem is.

1) No it is not a terrible thing to do.

2) Yes there are moral issues involved.

3) It is partially illegal. I don't really know why it is but you won't be put in prison if you make a discreet appointment with a prostitute.

4) Making prostitution illegal is a new fad that only came in in the past hundred years or so. Throughout history prostitution was legal, if highly frowned upon.

But I would agree with you that there's a big gap between the things they often say in the media and the reality. Particularly some women's groups who tell vicious and hurtful lies about prostitution and hold the trade in a very, very low regard (partly I think because of issues they have themselves).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The reason I asked the question at the start was because I met a few mates who I didn't see in ages. I asked if they were interested in going clubbing and they said no. They told me thats its a waste of time going clubbing to pull birds. Its cheaper to hire a hooker for an hour and get what you want instead of going clubbing and chatting up women and not getting anything in the end!!!!

:confused:

Copper Face Jacks is located on Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    Copper Face Jacks is located on Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.

Copper Face Jacks is a Whore house!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I don't understand why people pay prostitutes. I could go out tonight and find plenty of disgusting guys to sleep with. And there are plenty of slags out there for men. They prob are the same standard as prostitutes and a lot cheaper.

But the prostitute leaves you immediately afterwards... you don't have to cuddle her and be nice and wonder when the hell she is going to leave your apartment...

PS But I agree with you in general, it's easy to get sex for free

Copper Face Jacks is a Whore house!!!

No, but close enough. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

TheZohan wrote: »
    Oh we all pay for it one way or another...

Very true, marriage...relationships, it's just prositution under another name.

Larianne wrote: »
    No, but close enough. ;)

LOL So how much do you charge then Larianne?? :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Maybe these mates just didn't want to go clubbing with that nosey f#ck#r that they had managed to avoid for ages:D:D

A friend of mine went to Amsterdam a few years ago and when he saw them all in their little shop windows he just had to have a go.
    Although, by the time he had drank enough to work up the courage all the better looking ones had finished for the night. So he had to choose between 4 or 5 of Amsterdam's not-so-finest.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

€22 the last time. I think the €2 was for bus fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

I get tired explaining this or trying to but I will give it a shot. For a woman sex is a lot of the time with feelings, and they want to do it because they like the person, the other person likes them and there is more to it than a ride.

Men (not saying women don't) a lot of the time just want a ride. They don't pay hookers to love them, or like them. They pay them for a no strings rattle with a fine thing. Now I can't speak for this country but abroad some of them prostitutes are unreal looking, still hookers yes but a lot nicer than your average Irish girl. If they are paying for a hooker to "like" them and "love" them and "want" them, then yes that is sad.

Most blokes will say mass to girls to bed them and not mean any of it. I feel sorry for them for believing it most of the time. At least they would know where they stand, even though it wouldnt go down very well, if he said listen Id really like to have sex with you and that's it.

On the rare occasion she might say yes thats fine, I think a hooker is saying yeah thats fine with me but it will cost you XY and Z. If the two agree whats the problem?

Again what the above poster said, about his mates getting a hooker rather than going out. At least they havent filled some girls head with ****, slept with her and then left her wondering what the hell is going on.

Again women think that for blokes they could if they looked hard enough go out there and find some random dirty thing to have sex with without paying. Maybe. But usually doesnt work like that, and its not dirty looking women they want to have sex with its stunners - I guess that's why they make money. Paying for sex with a stunner is probably better than free sex with a minger.

You might not agree with me but there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

If you were single, would you pay for sex with a prostitute?

If you were married, would you have sex with a prostitute for free?

Advertisement