Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

Nearly missed it!! Been waiting for the no7 set to go on sale Wednesday, panicking about how to get to a store early to get one and its put up on boots website for today. Wasn't really paying much notice of this tread because I thought it was going on sale Wednesday, just pure luck I checked. Many thanks!!!

why is no7 on sale Wednesday and not Friday ? which set is it , the same as last year

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

why is no7 on sale Wednesday and not Friday ? which set is it , the same as last year

Have you read this thread? Both of these questions have been addressed in the last page or two.

If the Soap and Glory is selling out, then the No7 will probably go on sale early.

http://www.boots.ie/en/No7-The-Ultimate-Collection_1375459/

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

does anybody know is No7 set will be part of the 3 for 2 option the before Christmas? ? thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

does anybody know is No7 set will be part of the 3 for 2 option the before Christmas? ? thank you

Nope star gifts are not part of the 3 for 2, its live in stores and online from tomorrow. Apparently it will be harder to get online than in shops.

Id say the reason for the early release is also down to online ordering. Boots.ie last order date is thursday to get delivery in time for crimbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Thanks for this - have ordered online just in case I don't get to the store tomorrow or Friday. Great to have eagle-eyed Boardsies keeping us informed!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Picked up 2 S&G sets in Wexford,that's the sisters pressies sorted.

anyone know if there on sale tomorrow in store ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

anyone know if there on sale tomorrow in store ?

9am tomorrow

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

athtrasna wrote: »
    9am tomorrow

Some stores are open at 8am. Will the No7 set be available from then or is it strictly 9am?
    My mum wants this for Christmas, and I have to be at work by 9. Would be handy if I could get it at 8am on the way to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

I collected the soap&glory set b4@8

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

shannon82 wrote: »
    I collected the soap&glory set b4@8

Thanks, didn't want to be getting up so early unnecessarily :)

9am tomorrow

got to set the alarm so , I will get up at 8 and ill arrive for 9am

Its not on till tomora checked in henry st

9am tomorrow
    I'm outside boots now all I see is last week offer there open till 9:30 I will rage if they don't have them I got up on my day off. Sorry if this post is all the place posting from my phone

I just got in boots in crescent limerick 40 euro you gotta ask there in the back I will post pics as proof if anyone needs it , time for a cup of tea & bun in bbs I should be home after 11

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Smurphy

Did anyone else manage to get this in store today? Cork and Limerick seem to have conflicting stories. Also the Boots Ireland website and Facebook page state that this offer is online only.

Want to pop out on my lunch break and get this, but don't want to make the trip if its not available....

Smurphy wrote: »
    Did anyone else manage to get this in store today? Cork and Limerick seem to have conflicting stories. Also the Boots Ireland website and Facebook page state that this offer is online only.

Want to pop out on my lunch break and get this, but don't want to make the trip if its not available....

I got mine in boots in the crescent in limerick in store 40 euro

my box was a bit dirty on top

bet there form last year

Thanks Tajd

Some beauty blogs are saying that this is not the same No 7 star gift that was on offer last year...the one of offer this year as more stuff.

Can you confirm its the same one that is featured online?

Anyone else get this in another boots store?

Smurphy wrote: »
    Thanks Tajd

Some beauty blogs are saying that this is not the same No 7 star gift that was on offer last year...the one of offer this year as more stuff.

Can you confirm its the same one that is featured online?

Anyone else get this in another boots store?

its the exact same one as last year lovely box lots of goodies inside for the mammy all wrapped up & under my Christmas tree

Im hoping shell look like this on Christmas day

skip to 0:48

I want that lazy man chair for Christmas with built in toilet

• Advertisement

Are you sure she wouldn't prefer the everything-is-ok alarm :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Got the S&G and the No. 7 set in Naas this morning. Loads of S&G as you walk in, the No. 7 sets are over beside the small till on the left side of the store.

Thanks Yawns,

I got the No 7 set in Boots Whitewater Newbridge just there now.
    They also have the S&G and the no.7 sets on sale beside each other at the tills. Quite a few people getting both of them :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Huge display of both in Boots in Swords Pavilions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Was the S&G not €25 a couple of years agao?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

Got one in limerick just now, on williams street, loads on shelves as you walk in the door, excellent condition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Inbox wrote: »
    Was the S&G not €25 a couple of years agao?

It was. The price has gone up every year.

my dad is isint very happy because I bought it first for mam , he wanted to buy for her

bless I just gave it to him

husbands really that hopeful for xmas gifts for wifes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

No7 set on sale on Jervis at lunch today. I didn't venture upstairs but they had at least 200 of the S&G sets for sale yesterday.

• Advertisement

I heDed up to Henry st at 930 to get it and was told it was on tomorrow. I check boards at lunch and seen it was on offer. I met the asme girl who said that they were only after getting the email at lunchtime to put t on sale

Advertisement