Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

MadamX wrote: »
    Will a student ID from your uni not work? No travel card, just DCU

Only the travel card works sorry I should have been more clearer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Never realized they did student discounts. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Back to half price this morning. Xmas eve. I bought 3 and they are now buy 2 get the third one free. 3 for 77.50. I can see 3 pallets of 36 each or so in Liffey.

Total bargain for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I got my student discount using just my college id in boots ashbourne. The girl behind the counter who goes to the same college didnt even know they did a student discount. My advice is if you have one from college try it out anyways, sure would do ya no harm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Soap and Glory are 38.75 now in shops and are going through as 3 for 2. The staff said its not meant to be on 3 for 2 but cant change it.

• Advertisement

Loads of them in Jervis St this morning for 38.75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

What's in the No 7 set? (Never mind, found it I think http://beaut.ie/2013/boots-star-gift-revealed-no7-ultimate-collection-gift-set-e40-e84/
    I had a look at the S&G one, didn't think it was that great.
    Have no experience of their make up and probably wouldn't end up using it so figured it wasn't worth it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.boots.ie/ looks like some sales have started already:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Moonbeam wrote: »
    http://www.boots.ie/ looks like some sales have started already:)
    Huge amount of the popular items showing sold out straight away online. Could not find a way of excluding those, so gave up on the site. I was in a branch earlier, and agree huge stock levels in the shops, so that is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Soap and Glory set on sale today for €19.37 in Boots Drogheda. Half the better than half price price iykwim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

Loads of sets for 19e in boots on merrion row in dublin city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They did that last year with a few sets (before the actual 75% sale) they obviously had masses of stock of. Although I said I wouldn't get one, I am very tempted at 19 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Siobh73 wrote: »
    Soap and Glory set on sale today for €19.37 in Boots Drogheda. Half the better than half price price iykwim

Anyone get this? Tried the local Boots, none left. They rang a different Boots for me, they have a good few left but it is still priced at the pre Christmas sale price. No reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Anyone get this? Tried the local Boots, none left. They rang a different Boots for me, they have a good few left but it is still priced at the pre Christmas sale price. No reduction.

It's still 38 in boots Patrick st Cork, Blackpool in cork, thurles and clonmel. Asked staff about selling it at 19 and they said it definitely was never that price and it must have been a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Think its a different set then the one that was offer of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

shannon82 wrote: »
    Think its a different set then the one that was offer of the week

No it was the big yule tide set that was €77. Looks like us Drogheda shoppers got a real bargain there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭uli84

Anyone seen in at that price in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

These are definitely gone down to 19.37. I work in boots and we have about 20 or so left. They scan in at 38.50 but when it gets totalled on the till they are 19.37. Bought 2 myself yesterday.

xxkazxx wrote: »
    These are definitely gone down to 19.37. I work in boots and we have about 20 or so left. They scan in at 38.50 but when it gets totalled on the till they are 19.37. Bought 2 myself yesterday.

Which boots?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

uli84 wrote: »
    Which boots?thanks
    Pm sent, Don't want to put where i work on thread. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭katharinewheel

Pm sent, Don't want to put where i work on thread. :D

hi xxkazxx could you let me know as well please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

30+ of the Soap and Glory left in Rathmines this morning.

No 3 for 2 deal and scanning /charging €38.

None of the No7 large sets left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Sharp wrote: »
    30+ of the Soap and Glory left in Rathmines this morning.

No 3 for 2 deal and scanning /charging €38.

None of the No7 large sets left.

I think what people were saying is that they look like they're €38 but at the till they should apply the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

I think what people were saying is that they look like they're €38 but at the till they should apply the discount.

Understand thats what I thought. Bought 3 no discount applied.

If I can find another Boots selling at the discounted price I wonder could I get them rescanned.

Unless they have spotted the glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Sharp wrote: »
    Understand thats what I thought. Bought 3 no discount applied.

If I can find another Boots selling at the discounted price I wonder could I get them rescanned.

Unless they have spotted the glitch.
    I asked in Portlaoise if they were on further offer - they said they would not be selling for less than half price and when I said I knew they'd been sold for under €20 she said it was a computer glitch in that store and had now been rectified. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Is this just in your store? Can you PM me - it's my birthday next week and then my friends a week later - thought I'd treat us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Please can you tell me also im mad for one of these. Though santa would bring one but he didnt !

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Can you pm me also please

I think this was rectified, can someone confirm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I checked in Liffey valley today and they scanning in as €38.

Advertisement