Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

What age group is the number 7 set aimed at? Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

shannon82 wrote: »
    I heDed up to Henry st at 930 to get it and was told it was on tomorrow. I check boards at lunch and seen it was on offer. I met the asme girl who said that they were only after getting the email at lunchtime to put t on sale

I had mine bought at 8:05am this morning in Grafton Street. Couldn't find them at first when I went in but they were in the window next to the No7 counter.
    A colleague spotted me with it, and thought it would be a great present for his wife, so he headed to Donnybrook and got one around 9:20am. When he rang them before heading down to it, they said they were flying out the door.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Pingi wrote: »
    What age group is the number 7 set aimed at? Thanks

Mid thirties and up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

Balls ... No 7 set showing Sold Out online now ... was hoping to pick one up in Blanchardstown Boots tomorrow ... anybody seen them there today ? ,,, Was there much stock ? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

my box was a bit dirty on top
    bet there form last year
    Smurphy wrote: »
    Thanks Tajd

Some beauty blogs are saying that this is not the same No 7 star gift that was on offer last year...the one of offer this year as more stuff.

Can you confirm its the same one that is featured online?

Anyone else get this in another boots store?
    its the exact same one as last year lovely box lots of goodies inside for the mammy all wrapped up & under my Christmas tree

It is absolutely not the same as last year. I bought it both years as a present for....me....and while I can't remember what was in last year's there definitely wasn't bath stuff or mascara. Last year's box was primarily blue, this year's is pink.

Got mine in the Lower Baggot Street branch, they didn't seem to have a huge supply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

no its not the exact same as Last year but it is similar it was a red box ( very pretty) and it did have a mascara and eye shadow. I know cos I got two boxes for Christmas and still working through it! the moisturizing creams are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

RayCon wrote: »
    Balls ... No 7 set showing Sold Out online now ... was hoping to pick one up in Blanchardstown Boots tomorrow ... anybody seen them there today ? ,,, Was there much stock ? :(

I got mine in Liffey Valley, they got double the allocation of stores like Blanch and Dundrum, might your best bet but id be pretty sure they would still have some stock left in Blanch.
    rainyrun wrote: »
    no its not the exact same as Last year but it is similar it was a red box ( very pretty) and it did have a mascara and eye shadow. I know cos I got two boxes for Christmas and still working through it! the moisturizing creams are fantastic.

Same as last year with two new products added i.e. the mascara and something else. Seriously good value when the individual products would cost over €160.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Got one of these tonight after getting a couple of samples to make sure I am not allergic.

Lovely products and great price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Plenty of both the No7 and S & G sets available in Castlebar this morning, last of the shopping sorted!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Plenty of both in Boots Wilton SC Cork at lunch time today also.

I ordered mine online yesterday to avail of the online discount. It has dispatched and says it will be available to collect in store on Monday. Has anyone used the in store collection this close to Christmas before? Will it definitely be there on Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

ncmc wrote: »
    Plenty of both in Boots Wilton SC Cork at lunch time today also.

I ordered mine online yesterday to avail of the online discount. It has dispatched and says it will be available to collect in store on Monday. Has anyone used the in store collection this close to Christmas before? Will it definitely be there on Monday?
    I ordered mine for collection today, got the text and email to say it was ready for collection but when i went to get the 2 i ordered they couldnt find my delivery! The girl just gave me 2 off the shop floor and said it would be fine coz it wil still be marked as collected!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

That's what worries me fifi, by Monday they'll likely be sold out and if mine isn't delivered I've no chance of getting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

ncmc wrote: »
    That's what worries me fifi, by Monday they'll likely be sold out and if mine isn't delivered I've no chance of getting them.
    Hopefully you should be fine. The girl that i dealt with said she could see it was registered as being there but just couldnt find the actual parcel - i reckon there was a mix up and they were put out with the rest. There was roughly 50 of them on the floor in nutgrove with possibly more in the back, nutgrove is not a very big branch. The s&g sold out online fairly quick but there seems to be plenty left in stores so hopefully the no7 will b the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

plenty of both in dundrum i seen around 11am this morning

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Loads of both left in Swords this afternoon, the girls have the no.7 ones ready in bags behind the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

POKERKING wrote: »
    plenty of both in dundrum i seen around 11am this morning

Still plenty in dundrum at 6pm. I had intended buying it but realised all I really wanted was the 2 moisturisers and the mascara. Suddenly didn't seem like such a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Zell

Plenty of both in Drogheda this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I'm exactly the same yellow hen. I really just wanted the moisturisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

I need to return one of the sets I got. Can I bring it back to any boots or do I have to bring it back to the boots I bought it in?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Shelld2010

Will boots accept returns of the soap and glory set? The fact it is cosmetics and on the back of the receipt it says they cannot accept returned cosmetics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

Shelld2010 wrote: »
    Will boots accept returns of the soap and glory set? The fact it is cosmetics and on the back of the receipt it says they cannot accept returned cosmetics?

It's unopened. I'd imagine if a lipstick was unused & still sealed in plastic, it would be accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Gutted I missed the hope and glory set, just found this thread now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

there were loads out in our local Boots today but I presume they are gone back up in price now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Moonbeam wrote: »
    there were loads out in our local Boots today but I presume they are gone back up in price now.

Yeah I phoned my local store and they said its back to normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Loads still in Boots in the Square in Tallaght yesterday and they were still half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Yeah I phoned my local store and they said its back to normal price.

If its for yourself id hold off till after crimbo, big stores have got an overstock so i can see the price dropping back down in the sales

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Picked up the No7 set for the mother, got it for 36 with student discount so happy enough just hope she is happy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Luno wrote: »
    Picked up the No7 set for the mother, got it for 36 with student discount so happy enough just hope she is happy too!

Boots do student discount?! Happy days : )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

MadamX wrote: »
    Boots do student discount?! Happy days : )

Yup, if you have a student travel card/leap card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Will a student ID from your uni not work? No travel card, just DCU

Advertisement