Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

I was going to get this as I do every year, but I just had a look at the list and I hav most of the stuff left over from last yr so jus gona get one for my sis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Not even tempted this year by the Soap and Glory set. I don't think there is the interest that there was in previous years. Really looking forward to getting the No. 7 one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Loads in Jervis, this evening. Overheard them saying there was a thousand. Well when I saw overheard I was kind of hanging around them like a weirdo. I am still torn if I should get one as I still have stuff from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

lindtee wrote: »
    Not even tempted this year by the Soap and Glory set. I don't think there is the interest that there was in previous years. Really looking forward to getting the No. 7 one though.

I wonder which no7 set it is? I usually get the soap and glory but im not too pushed this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

How fast are these expected to sell out or will they? Would I get one in the afternoon tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭uli84

If in Dublin you definitely will

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

The Relaxstation Soap and glory set for €25 is very nice too. Not a star buy or available online but in store. 3 for 2

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Relaxstation-Gift-Set_1375505/

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

finally got an answer for a manger in boots in limerick no7 will be half price next Friday but as few posts up from me said Wednesday

That was myself, I found it unusual as well. Last year it was every Friday. So when I was talking to my ex boss and she said Wednesday I was a bit surprised. So keep an eye in stores (I'm limerick too) just in case. But I would have thought Friday myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Luno wrote: »
    How much is it looking to be this year, 35 euro? I don't know if it's worth it for me, there's three products I'd definitely use :confused:

http://beaut.ie/2013/boots-star-gift-revealed-e-e-2/

€38

Think I might wait for the number 7 one too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Are these ever available after Christmas when they reduce all their gift sets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

I just bought my set on the Boots website now at half price available to collect in store from Wed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

website must be busy i keep getting an error message when i try to checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

tantipie wrote: »
    I just bought my set on the Boots website now at half price available to collect in store from Wed:)

I've been up since 6 tying to decide whether to do that or go to the shop this morning. I'm not working until the afternoon so I'll probably go to the shop I think.

shot2go wrote: »
    website must be busy i keep getting an error message when i try to checkout

Keep trying :) I got that message a few times when I was trying to see if they were actually selling it before 9am online, but it went through eventually. Decided to go to the shop now anyway but left one in my basket just in case :D

ive tried 4 times now to order, put in my card details and it keeps giving me an error.

ive tried 4 times now to order, put in my card details and it keeps giving me an error.

I just tried to go on to check the price for my friend and the whole site is down! Shop is definitely the way to go if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Are these ever available after Christmas when they reduce all their gift sets?

Never ever seen them in January sale. They usually will be sold out by Sunday! (In Dublin,I don't know about other parts of the country!)
    I really think the no7 one is way better. :)

Just about to do my online order I am buying other stuff so free delivery either way, for those who have ordered before an I better off with store or home delivery?

home delivery can be slow and boots are very bad at packaging. giant boxes for little items and no bubble wrap so edges can get fairly bashed.

home delivery can be slow and boots are very bad at packaging. giant boxes for little items and no bubble wrap so edges can get fairly bashed.

They say 3-5 days so is this not a valid estimate, just wondering would it b here for christmas in your experience of ordering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

Im just after getting my order confirmed online, it took me an hour!!

schuey2me wrote: »
    Im just after getting my order confirmed online, it took me an hour!!

I'm tryin too on both mobile and laptop grrrrrrr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Picked one up in the mill in clondaklin today. The girl said she only had about 30 but at least 5 were sold with in a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

I bought one online, feck it, if it's rubbish I'll know not to bother next year.

I paid with PayPal cos I couldn't get to the Verified By Visa page at all when just trying to using my card, the site must be very busy this morning.
    Order went through anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Looks like the Soap and Glory offer has crashed boots.ie.
    I logged in and put it my basket but everytime I try to pay the website crashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I asked for one from the hubbie for Christmas - I told him yesterday eve that it was on special offer this morn - I hope he gets it.

Just got mine online after trying for about an hour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Got mine in Tallaght this morning, they are flying off the shelves in there! Like last year I was in the queue only wanting one and some girl has a trolley full!

They say 3-5 days so is this not a valid estimate, just wondering would it b here for christmas in your experience of ordering

you will def have it for xmas. DHL deliver it, its just boots are slow to dispatch.
    i finally got through this morning and ordered 2. one for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

just gone down when I was about to pay... damn

Advertisement