Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WikiLeaks & Sinn Fein

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Not that it wasn't already, but this thread has gone to shíte and served it's purpose. Sinn Féin bashing for the month is over. We'll see you all this time next month, when some other redundant, decade-old, non-issue is brought to light.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

dlofnep wrote: »
    Not that it wasn't already, but this thread has gone to shíte and served it's purpose. Sinn Féin bashing for the month is over. We'll see you all this time next month, when some other redundant, decade-old, non-issue is brought to light.
    Bye guys, see you in the new year. And Merry Christmas. :)

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Bye guys, see you in the new year. And Merry Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭junder

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Merry xmas all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Happy Christmas, look out for Fenian reindeer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭junder

Hope Santy came to all of ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

dlofnep wrote: »

I've changed my mind on that. It's gotten so long I'm keeping quiet until it drags out and I get post number 1916

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

Bit late but, Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you all.
    Kieth, Junder, Cheers lads, thanks for keeping me on my toes, all the best. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Nehaxak wrote: »
    While we're going back through history here and quoting killings, maybe you might ask Garret if he'll apologise for members of his FG party murdering innocent Irish people during our own civil war - or is it only convenient enough for him and his to quote killings from the past that suit him and his own agenda.

Which Civil War was this? Going through thousands and thousands of history books I seem to be coming across a date of 1923 for the end of the Irish Free State Civil War while Fine Gael keep coming up as being established in 1923. Please help this lost student of history.

Advertisement