Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Overheal wrote: »
    celebrating a bethesda title getting GOTY is like praising a 12 year old for not sh*tting their pants.

:D brilliant, tbh the game deserves it even with all the effort bethesda put into making it unplayable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I dont understand players celebrating GOTY. I mean congrats to bethesda and all but as a player what does it give you? Are you that insecure about your choice of game you need validation?
    Meh dont mind me, just comming down after another 48 hour session... time for sleep i think....

no...must...push...on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I lost my poor horse Frost to a Sabre Cat attack just south of Mehrunes Dagon's shrine yesterday. That's three companions that have fallen in battle now. I think I'll just travel solo from now on. My only companions will be summoned atronachs and zombies:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I lost my poor horse Frost to a Sabre Cat attack just south of Mehrunes Dagon's shrine yesterday. That's three companions that have fallen in battle now. I think I'll just travel solo from now on. My only companions will be summoned atronachs and zombies:pac:

Frost looks friendly
    184733.jpg
    But he is pretty badass
    184735.jpg
    184736.jpg
    184734.jpg
    184737.jpg

I probably should have helped fight more and taken screenshots less. Sorry Frost :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

HOW DID TRIPLE H GET IN THERE?

• Advertisement

Also you shot your own horse in the neck. For shaaaaame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I blame the hitboxes! :(
    Very noticeable if you use a bow a lot that they are much too big...

edit: i am not the only one to find this:

rcbR6.jpg

Hehe. "I must have imagined it"

YOU HAVE AN ARROW IN YOUR PENIS. OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE SHOT IT AT YOU RETARD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

That screenshot tribute to my dead friend Frost should be accompanied by appropiately sad music:P

That screenshot tribute to my dead friend Frost should be accompanied by appropiately sad music:P
    Im thinking the tune in Platoon :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

how the hell do you name your horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

It matters to me cause of the 40 euros bet with my mate. If it doesn't matter to anyone why have to quote my massage and try be a smart arse? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

how the hell do you name your horse?

Don't think you can, Frost is a named horse you can get from one of the quests.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Fecking gay if its not possible to remarry on a console and just by using the command console on a pc.

Theres a shop in Windelm with a bloke/Elf you can marry, if your into that sort of thing :D

can't you just murder your current spouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Mine was murdered by a Stormcloak :(

I am Doavakin O Dragonborn, you killed my wife, prepare to die etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ya thats what i did. She was part of the college so i had to pay to have it over looked.

Anyway shes dead face down in my basement in solitude best place for her really.

Have tried to start the pre marriage conversation with more then one woman in the game after i did the correct quests while wearing the amulet of mara and nothing!!

word probably got around

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Even if she was killed in my house in front of no one?? It wouldnt of been noticed if she wasnt in the college and sure no one cares about that place lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I always felt that the mudcrabs had too limited a vocabulary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Was doing a mission for the Mages, and had to report back to winterhold.
    Mirabella and the Arch Mage were there...trying to take down a forcefield.
    I arrived with Cicero, Lucius and the dog in tow.
    I started chatting to the archmage to progress the story...somehow one of the NPCs unleashed a fireball or something..

It resulted in a battle - Dog / Cicero / Lucius - vs - ArchMage and Mirabella

I couldn't talk to any of them as they were in battle, and I wasn't being attacked or allied to either side.
    The fight was endless, as the NPCs couldn't kill each other...they would just crouch down..and recover after a few seconds.
    I had Cicero kitted out with Dawnbreaker and nightingale armor..and archmage was summoning daedra etc..so it was cool.
    I exited the chamber, re-entered, fight was still going on.
    I slept/waited for a day...fight was still going on.

Eventually had to reload a game from about and hour before...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,039 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So Azura star

Give it to Nelacar or back to Azura?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any tips on how to kill Morokei for the Staff of Magnus quest?

I'm level 16 high elf mage, casting firebolt and Lydia as a back up. He's 1 hitting me with this lighting, starting to get frustrating.

Boom! :)

Ripped him a new one. Kinda feel OP with morokei's mask, arch mage's robes and fireball spell :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Headshot wrote: »
    So Azura star

Give it to Nelacar or back to Azura?

Nelacar.

Black soul gems are hard to come by compared to normal ones.

EGriff wrote: »
    Nelacar.

Black soul gems are hard to come by compared to normal ones.
    But you get a bad ass mage if you give it to Azura and after a while black gems pile up ive about 40 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Ok so when people following you die , they die forever ? Even though you stack them with loads of health potions etc .
    To be honest thats a load of bollox if you dont make the guys with you intelligent enough to take potions and heal themselves properly they shouldnt die permanently .

Same with the horses they tend to want to fight everything in sight when you wish they just hung back and let you kill them all.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can the named horses die? Cos at the rate I go through them..... hahah.

I should open a steak shop.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,039 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Yet another one of the wizards die in the mages college for no apparent reason

This time the conjurer mage

wtf like

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

So Im level 36 and just defeated Alduin with my kickass dragon bane sword. and to be honest im a bit sad that I did the main quest :(
    I have a save from before it so I might just go back! Ahh well off to join the Stormcloaks!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

In all the elder scroll games I tend to lose interest after I complete the main quest, so I try to avoid it.

Advertisement