Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

None of the PSP titles were on display, just boxes of stuff upstairs in the warehouse. All the assistant brought down was Dexter and Wipeout Pulse.

That said there may be more titles I don't know, I was in a rush with a taxi waiting outside so didn't have time to frog march the assistant upstairs and demand to see what games were available and what they were keeping for themselves! ;)

For €1 though it's well worth a look if you're in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Thanks, will drop in on my way home so!

Thanks, will drop in on my way home so!

Fair do's. I wouldn't recommend anyone stop by if you're a good bit out from Parnell Street. Just in case that's all they have, I don't know.

That said, if it was a different situation and I'd ended up going I'd have been happy out with Wipeout Pulse for a Euro. Can't really complain about that, it's 1/5 of a pint says I!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Heads up, hey have the limited edition package of Dark Souls for the PS3 in PC world in Swords for 15 euro, not bad!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

no idea if its any use to you shoot em up heads , but ps2 unboxed slypheed in gamestop(omni) santry for 3.99 (theres a 3 for 2 on there as well) , decent selection of ps2 games left as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Saw this on Adverts just now..
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/xavix-console-and-aerobics-board-and-weights/573652

Erm, does it look like a feminine hygiene product to anyone else??
    1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336542dc1dbf1b50e3418075c7385121bbb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Showed my girlfriend the advert and the first thing she said was -

'Why is she skiing on a panty liner?'

Panty boy was amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,853 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Going to be sticking 4 MVS carts up on adverts a little later.

1. Metal Slug (013074)Black
    2. Metal Slug 5 (002422) Black
    3. The King of Fighters 98 (022095) Blue
    4. The King of Fighters 99 (NGH251) Green (Label may have been replaced somewhere along the line)

Just giving a heads up in case anyone is looking for these particular game. No bootlegs as far as I can tell(and I've checked) but they can be double checked before purchase. I don't mind opening them up to verify the roms etc.

Step in to my office (re: Metal Slug 5)... :)

MovableWallDoorOpenOffice.bmp

The ad is up.
    Slight change on the game line up.

Games are:
    1. Metal Slug (40 Euro)
    2. The King of Fighters 98 (20 Euro)
    3. The King of Fighters 99 (20 Euro)
    4. The Last Soldier (20 Euro)
    5. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (25 Euro)

http://www.adverts.ie/1338529

I'll add some pictures later on.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I NEED METAL SLUG 5! IT'S THE ONLY METAL SLUG MVS CART I DONT HAVE!!!! (AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES!!!)

NO, CAPS WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL!!!!!

o1s1n wrote: »
    I NEED METAL SLUG 5! IT'S THE ONLY METAL SLUG MVS CART I DONT HAVE!!!! (AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES!!!)

NO, CAPS WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL!!!!!

cacchiograzieyn8.jpg

Master of the Universe

Did you come to an agreement with Pyong? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here all day. All freakin' day. The one time I go offline..!!!!

Pyong, if you ever want to let that go, give me a shout.

Did you come to an agreement with Pyong? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here all day. All freakin' day. The one time I go offline..!!!!

Pyong, if you ever want to let that go, give me a shout.

I couldn't say no to him, he offered me a room in his mountain lodge and a selection of games to sniff.

I dunno, maybe if you offer him some storage room in your pantry he might let it go.

added some pics to that adverts ad.

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263363df1e463f1ae13b3c686c390fd5ca921.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Steve SI wrote: »
    I couldn't say no to him, he offered me a room in his mountain lodge and a selection of games to sniff.

I dunno, maybe if you offer him some storage room in your pantry he might let it go.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

MERCY!

Might be of interest to someone.

Sega World Trocadero Laserdisc Player and Disc.

que16.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-World-Trocadero-Laserdisc-Player-and-Disc-RARE-ONE-OFF-Segaworld-/350525756636

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Steve SI wrote: »
    Might be of interest to someone.

Sega World Trocadero Laserdisc Player and Disc.

que16.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-World-Trocadero-Laserdisc-Player-and-Disc-RARE-ONE-OFF-Segaworld-/350525756636

That is ridiculously cool! I want it!

That's one big coffee cup holder!
    You can't really tell the scale of the thing in the photo though...

It's an LD-V4300D. Not a very good player and has limited options for connectivity.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near the asking price. Seller seems to be playing on where it's from to support their claim for its actual worth.

Just saying... :)

• Advertisement

It's an LD-V4300D. Not a very good player and has limited options for connectivity.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near the asking price. Seller seems to be playing on where it's from to support their claim for its actual worth.

Just saying... :)

Master of the Universe

The player isn't for sale, it's just for the Segaworld LD. Very cool item.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

waveform wrote: »
    1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

MERCY!

The bastards blocked me gif!

This was it anyways, to sum up my reaction to reading Steve Si's pantry post....

reverse-1243271414_black_guy_laughing-1.gif

Xenoblade Chronicles in hmv blanch preowned for 38, also Tatsunoko Vs Capcom for 11

The player isn't for sale, it's just for the Segaworld LD. Very cool item.

Ah my bad I read it wrong. I didn't know those Trocadero promo's were deemed valuable though. I haven't been to that arcade for several years (obviously won't in future now it's closed) and recall those promo's on the escalators I think was where I saw them.

Is it just an attractions promo? Either way, very cool, but 200 quid cool? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭MalvinMcPot

lol i wonder what too games he has lolol

I dropped the price of my adverts ads to clear the stuff out before I head away for a while.

100 euro for the 5 MVS games, pretty decent price I think.

1. Metal Slug
    2. The King of Fighters 98
    3. The King of Fighters 99
    4. The Last Soldier
    5. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

http://www.adverts.ie/1338529

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

there's an atari junior on adverts for 15 , no cables (standard RF) or psu though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

I'm not from these parts, so any suggestions as to the best Sunday markets to check out? In Dublin, that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement