Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options
1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I put a Dreamcast pack up on Adverts earlier, the price is set to keep the lowballers away. I could do a better price for a regular on the A&R forum.

http://www.adverts.ie/arcade-retro/dreamcast-ultimate-pack-new/11924185?notification=4c553a15504727fd274555af2a667853-1481216761

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭geotrig

Not a bad price considering what others have sold for ... I've wanted an afterburner for so so long now (more the deluxe than upright though ):sad: although they always come up a crappy times lol :problem: .... I know it's the gods doing me a favour as I'd never be happy with the upright

• Registered Users Posts: 34,432 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

One of them was listed on adverts many moons ago, still regret not buying it!

Haha .but also imagine the regret if you had.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Hah! I was actually living with my parents at the time so I'm not too sure they'd have taken kindly to another arcade machine in their kitchen :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

o1s1n wrote: »
    Hah! I was actually living with my parents at the time so I'm not too sure they'd have taken kindly to another arcade machine in their kitchen :eek:

Your parents let you put an arcade machine in their kitchen? :eek:

Spoiled brat!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Doge wrote: »
    o1s1n wrote: »

Was it Burger Time?

Master of the Universe

Doge wrote: »

My mam would give out stink about it and then I'd come home some times to randomly find her playing Puzzle Bobble :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Kula World, promo copy but it is the full games, and only €15.
    A game that's pretty expensive I think these days
    http://www.adverts.ie/11560097

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Yeah that's a very good price!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

As the PAL release is actually a decent PAL conversion.

Excellent price for a great game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have the full version but I think the price took a hit when it came out on PS3 via PSN, but it's still a lovely game to own a copy of.

I have the full version but I think the price took a hit when it came out on PS3 via PSN, but it's still a lovely game to own a copy of.

Never heard of this game : embarrassed:

Seems like a new game might be released on the snes" unholy night "

I can't link on my phone :super embarrassed:

geotrig wrote: »
    Never heard of this game : embarrassed:

Seems like a new game might be released on the snes" unholy night "

I can't link on my phone :super embarrassed:

http://retrogamingmagazine.com/2016/12/12/unholy-night-new-super-nintendo-fighting-game-by-former-snk-developer/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

55829643.jpg

Bye bye old thread,
    We had some good times
    Bought some great bargains... Then sold them... Then bought them again, for more monies!
    Now, feck off, so we can welcome the new thread...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement