Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

What you Call a Snail on a ship ?

a Snailor :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A man buys two fish from the pet store.
    He names 1 "One" and the other "Two"

That way if "One" dies he will still have "Two"!

Badum-tsch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

£12 for a three course roast dinner that feeds 4. That's why mums go to Iceland....

£10 for an 13 year old, bouncing on your willy all day, that's why dads go to Thailand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday because of my obsession.
    She said "I'm sick of it, you actually think you're a transformer. It's stupid, I've had enough and I'm leaving you"
    I said "But baby, I can change"
    She said "There you go again"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

I was driving past a field the other day and I saw a scarecrow trying to have a ****! Then I thought to myself: that is never gonna happen, that things only clutching at straws

• Advertisement

how do they separate the men from the boys in greece?
    with a crowbar

After sex last night my new girlfriend snuggled up next to me and said, "You know, you are by far the biggest I've ever had"

Apparently "Ditto" is not the right response

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭banquet

Why did the koala fall out of the tree? Because it was dead
    Why did the other koala fall out of the tree? because it was stapled to the first koala.
    Why did the tree fall over? Because it though it was a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

An egg and a chicken are lying in bed together. The chicken is sitting up with a cigarette in his hand and a satisfied smile on his face. The egg is looking unhappy and mutters aloud to no one in particular, "well I guess that answers that question"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

banquet wrote: »
    Why did the other koala fall out of the tree? because it was stapled to the first koala.
    Why did the tree fall over? Because it though it was a game.

Way to ruin the joke! It should be...

Why did the second koala fall out of the tree? because it was stapled to the foot of the first koala.
    Why did the third koala fall out of the tree? Because it thought it was a game.
    Why did the tree fall over? It thought it was a koala

How did the man die in wood? 3 koalas and tree fell on him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Way to ruin the joke! It should be...

Why did the second koala fall out of the tree? because it was stapled to the foot of the first koala.
    Why did the third koala fall out of the tree? Because it thought it was a game.
    Why did the tree fall over? It thought it was a koala

How did the man die in wood? 3 koalas and tree fell on him

Yes, because it's absolutely, 100%, sh¡t my pants because I can't breath from laughing funnier that way…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

An egg and a chicken are lying in bed together. The chicken is sitting up with a cigarette in his hand and a satisfied smile on his face. The egg is looking unhappy and mutters aloud to no one in particular, "well I guess that answers that question"

:)
    Christ almighty. That joke has been posted about ten times in this thread, the most recent on the previous page.

Christ almighty. That joke has been posted about ten times in this thread, the most recent on the previous page.

oops. i have to admit. i got lazy. there are 99 pages on the topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

*WARNING* if you see an email saying, "2 free tickets to Jedward",

DO NOT open it! It contains 2 free tickets to Jedward!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 multivitamin

Why did the girl fall off the swing?
    She had no arms.

I know it as,

Why did Ellen fall off the swing?
    -Because she had no arms.
    ----
    -Knock knock!
    -Who's there?
    -Surely not Ellen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?

Cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

A lion and a tiger are walking down Grafton St at 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. Lion says to the tiger:

"I thought you said it was busy around here."

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Lettuce

Lettuce Who?

Lettuce in will ya, I forget me keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Yes, because it's absolutely, 100%, sh¡t my pants because I can't breath from laughing funnier that way…

Might as well post it right if its gonna be posted at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds.
    Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mum, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"
    "Don't tell your father, but yes, I would," she replies.

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"
    She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million quid, but in reality, we are living with two sluts''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

man I can't go through all those..... this could be here but if not heres a joke...

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop in Dingle.

They head to the bird section and Gerry says to Paddy, "Dat's dem". The owner comes over and asks if he can help them. "Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere little budgies in dat cage up dere," says Gerry. The owner puts the budgies in a cardboard box.

Paddy and Gerry pay for the birds, leave the shop and get into Gerry's truck to drive to the top of the Connor Pass.

At the Connor Pass, Gerry looks down at the 1,000 foot drop and says, "Dis looks like a grand place." He takes two birds out of the box, puts one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff. Paddy watches as the budgies fly off and Gerry falls all the way to the bottom, killing himself stone dead.

Looking down at the remains of his best pal, Paddy shakes his head and says, "Fook dat. Dis budgie jumping is too fook'n dangerous for me!"

Wait there's more.

Moment's later, Seamus arrives at Connor Pass. He's been to the pet shop too and walks up to the edge of the cliff carrying another cardboard box in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "Hi, Paddy. Watch dis." Seamus says. He takes a parrot from the box and lets him fly free. He then throws himself over the edge of the cliff with the gun.

Paddy watches as halfway down, Seamus takes the gun and shoots the parrot. Seamus continues to plummet down and down until he hits the bottom and breaks every bone in his body. Paddy shakes his head and says, "And I'm never trying dat parrotshooting either!"

It's not over yet ...

Paddy is just getting over the shock of losing two friends when Sean appears. He's also been to the pet shop and is carrying a cardboard box out of which he pulls a chicken. Sean then takes the chicken by its legs and hurls himself off the cliff and disappears down and down until he hits a rock and breaks his spine.

Once more Paddy shakes his head. "Fook dat, lads. First dere was Gerry with his budgiejumping, den Seamus parrotshooting. . . And now Sean and his fook'n hengliding! "

• Advertisement

Dear Santa,
    Don't fcuking bother coming this year,
    I've got loads of stuff already.
    Jerome
    Aged 9
    Tottenham.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭kevmol88

I took some Neurofen Plus earlier-not only has my headache cleared but my neighbour's dog has stopped telling me to kill my mother in law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Sky News : "Hearts Fan Cleared Of Assault On Neil Lennon"

Clearly, video evidence in football will never work.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
    None.

A visibly exhausted and distressed man walks into a bar and orders a strong drink.

"Long day?" the bartender asks.

"No, all days are 24 hours long" the man replies, amazed at how uneducated the bartender is.

Knock Knock!

Who's There?

It's the police, I'm afraid there's been a terrible accident, your husband has been killed.

A platypus walks into a bar. They are the only mammals with the ability to lay an egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.

The librarian says;
    "fcuk off, you won't bring it back."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

A man walks into a bar, he is an alcoholic and his wife cries herself to sleep at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

What do you call a man with 50 rabbits up his bum ?

Warren.

I was late for work today.
    My manager was really really angry and shouted "You should have been here at 8:30 !!!"
    So I said "Why? What happened at 8:30 ?"

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

Elba101 wrote: »
    As a person of Jewish descent, I don't take kindly to jokes about us Jews.
    I think they often cement prejudices and misinterpretations of the Jewish people and culture.
    But, every now and then, even I enjoy a good laugh and feel that I shouldn't be so serious about everything.

So I have a very good joke about the holocaust here, if anyone wants to buy it.

I'm not Jewish. But 6,000,000 people died in the holocaust. Making jokes about a tragedy like this is unacceptable Ann Frankly i won't stand for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

My grandad died in a concentration camp.... he fell of the watch tower whilst drunk. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?
    ilickalottapuss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement