Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Thanks. We'll be doing an insaniTEE sale (random tees for reduced prices) in the not too distant future.

Looking forward to this, hopefully I can bag a come dine in hell tee as I missed out on it the last time!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I seriously want this one. A shiny new penny for anyone who votes for it.

likeme_mhb_500.png

http://www.qwertee.com/product/like-me/

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

irish_goat wrote: »
    I seriously want this one. A shiny new penny for anyone who votes for it.

likeme_mhb_500.png

http://www.qwertee.com/product/like-me/

Yea.. its a nice one. I voted for it 2 days ago. I dont think its gotten too many votes so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

jmx009 wrote: »
    Yea.. its a nice one. I voted for it 2 days ago. I dont think its gotten too many votes so far.
    It's one of the boardsie's designs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Woot that was me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Just ordered my first shirt there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

I ordered my first one 2 days back. If the quality of the shirt is good I can see myself picking up a few on impulse, they're pretty cheap and the designs are great.

What yall think of todays design? I thought it was to "audacious". Looking forward to the next onel. Wish i didnt have to wait for 3 days for the next one..

I love it, can't afford it at the moment though

Demeyes wrote: »
    I ordered my first one 2 days back. If the quality of the shirt is good I can see myself picking up a few on impulse, they're pretty cheap and the designs are great.

The TShirts are great quality to be honest, ive bought 4 of them so far, plus i can confirm too that the picture doesnt come off when you wash them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

keithgeo wrote: »
    The TShirts are great quality to be honest, ive bought 4 of them so far, plus i can confirm too that the picture doesnt come off when you wash them!

How long typically does it take to get the shirts Keith?
    I ordered the Anchorman one - still haven't received an email to say it's shipped etc.... but just wondering.

It varys i think they post the day after the tshirt listing finishes. I bought the mcfly one at xmas and it took over a week to get out, then 2 others ones i ordered (different ts) arrived at the exact same time.. im waiting on the anchorman one myself. Ive found once you get the email saying its shipped you usually get it the next day or day after.

Thanks a lot.
    So you haven't had an email saying Anchorman has been shipped as of yet then?

no not so far, any day now!

keithgeo wrote: »
    no not so far, any day now!

Any day now so.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

My dine in hell shirt only shipped last night/this morning, so be patient guys.

Who are the boardsie designers ? i have a great design(that i think would be popular) but no way of setting it up, maybe i could do a deal with one of you guys?

herobear wrote: »
    My dine in hell shirt only shipped last night/this morning, so be patient guys.

Who are the boardsie designers ? i have a great design(that i think would be popular) but no way of setting it up, maybe i could do a deal with one of you guys?
    You can be a desighner too, just create an account.

Whats the idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bit of advice if you don't mind :D

At the moment I have this tee up on Qwertee...
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/brain-food/

20izamr.jpg

The things is... I'm not sure about the colour of the tee or how it is presented...:confused:

I've just had a wee mess with it and I came up with this...

2rfg13d.jpg

Do you think that the design works well on a blue tee? Better presentation? Sometimes when you're looking at a design for so long... you can no longer see it with fresh eyes! :cool:

Comments welcome!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

IMO - I prefer the black... goes better with red blood.

Dutchy wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bit of advise if you don't mind :D

At the moment I have this tee up on Qwertee...
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/brain-food/

20izamr.jpg

The things is... I'm not sure about the colour of the tee or how it is presented...:confused:

I've just had a wee mess with it and I came up with this...

2rfg13d.jpg

Do you think that the design works well on a blue tee? Better presentation? Sometimes when you're looking at a design for so long... you can no longer see it with fresh eyes! :cool:

Comments welcome!:P

My vote is for the blue one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I like the black with the extra lettering Emc stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Thanks all - looks like black is going to edge it slightly so I may leave it as is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

White might look good instead of black. There are too many black tees on Qwertee imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

I like the blue, :o. Guess I just have too many black shirts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Can some1 tell me how these compare to in size to t shirts from teefury or threadless. I'm a large from both of them but xl occasionally.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

plonk wrote: »
    Can some1 tell me how these compare to in size to t shirts from teefury or threadless. I'm a large from both of them but xl occasionally.
    Medium from all three suits me fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

hey robert

I ordered this morning and got no order confirmation email. I also registered my email address but when I try to login it says a/c inactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Well I order the Womens size and there seems to be just the minute difference. Qwertee tee is like a cm shorter in the Width department compared to the likes of Teefury.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Got my "Tonight we dine in hell!!" shirt this morning. It's bitching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I like the black one with the writing and stuff in background. Hope it gets it I love zombie stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement