Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Mr Velo wrote: »
    How long typically does it take to get the shirts Keith?
    I ordered the Anchorman one - still haven't received an email to say it's shipped etc.... but just wondering.

Hi Mr Velo,

Just to let you know our policy is to dispatch all shirts within 4 working days of the design finishing being on sale.

This will improve in the near future when we switch to daily t-shirts. Ideally we'd like to be selling shirts for 24 hours and dispatching within 2 days.

Thanks!

hey robert

I ordered this morning and got no order confirmation email. I also registered my email address but when I try to login it says a/c inactive.

Glad to have got this fixed for you:)

Just to let you guys know contacting us through the Qwertee contact page on our site is the best way of getting in touch with us.

We'll try to pop on to Boards every day or so to check posts but if you email us you will get a reply much quicker.

Thanks

Got my "Tonight we dine in hell!!" shirt this morning. It's bitching.

Great stuff, glad you like it! We're very happy with how the print came out on that one. Very popular in Spain for some reason, either they love 300 or the colour scheme reminded them of their national flag colours:)

For anyone waiting for it, just to let you guys know our most voted for tee "SLAVE I RACER" is now our tee of the day for the next 3 days

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-slave-i-racer_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Well thats a definite buy for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Hi Mr Velo,

Just to let you know our policy is to dispatch all shirts within 4 working days of the design finishing being on sale.

This will improve in the near future when we switch to daily t-shirts. Ideally we'd like to be selling shirts for 24 hours and dispatching within 2 days.

Thanks!

Thanks Robert,

Looking forward to buying many more shirts from you guys this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I've been waiting for the Slave I Racer tshirt for ages but I'm deeply disappointed it's in black!? On the voting page it was in red, why not keep that colour??

I've been waiting for the Slave I Racer tshirt for ages but I'm deeply disappointed it's in black!? On the voting page it was in red, why not keep that colour??

Hi Al,

Black was the more popular option when we asked. I'd agree, I'd prefer it on red myself but we are fans of majority rule and unfortunately people seem to like black shirts a lot.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Did anyone get a the drunken batman tshirt yet?

jmx009 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a the drunken batman tshirt yet?

Hi Jmx009,

They will be dispatching tomorrow evening/Wednesday morning so you should have it by the end of the week.

Thanks

PS Current tee is now our best selling to date, and still has a day to go!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-slave-i-racer_mhb_500.jpg

Still haven't received my Anchorman Tee. It shipped on Thursday - would've thought i would have had it by now.....

Over-eager :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Still waiting for the anchorman one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭endac1

Got the Sparta shirt in the post yesterday, although admittedly hadn't checked the post in a few days.

Love the Haribo! Nice touch. Dead happy with the shirt, thanks guys :D

I love todays tshirt (Mr T). Its awesome. The only reason i am not going to order it is because i am not sure of the size. I have already ordered the batman t shirt, i hope it arrives before todays t shirt expires. i need to know if i should order Medium or large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

the pedobear shirt dissapeared from the voting page....does that mean its been withdrawn ? really dissapointed if so, especially as seeing as the ugly spengbab shirt(which qwertee have already said they wont print in its current incarnation) is still listed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah, there was a facebook question asked and one person objected so it was pulled.

Have to say, I'm very disapointed that it was

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah raging. The pedobear one was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

still waiting on anchroman here ... anyone in Dublin get it yet? dying to see how it fits as Mr T is a must have purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I'm really disappointed that the pedobear one is gone too, would have been an instant buy for me. I had been waiting a while for it as well, alas it shall not be now.

kateos2 wrote: »
    Still waiting for the anchorman one too.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know we received back about 20 orders (all destined for Irish addresses) of "For Summer Thirst" from An Post today, there was a difficultly with them in the sorting office.

We got on to them and sorted out the problem and they've all gone back out today in the post to hopefully arrive tomorrow or Friday.

We're really sorry for the delay if you are still waiting for this tee but you'll have it shortly. We're keen on doing every aspect of this business right but unfortunately some aspects are beyond our control.

Anyway, sorry again for the delay and we hope you like your tees when they arrive!

I'm really disappointed that the pedobear one is gone too, would have been an instant buy for me. I had been waiting a while for it as well, alas it shall not be now.

Hi Guys, sorry to disappoint with this.

We're looking to run a very friendly site that appeals to as many people as possible and offends as few as possible.

While the vast majority of our site users probably wouldn't have a problem with that design, some people would and those that would have the potential to be very upset by it, something we don't want to do.

One of the things we are most proud of with Qwertee is that in the 2 months we've been live we have not had to moderate any comments and nobody has been mean or nasty to each other, something that tends to happen quite a lot in most online communities. By running that design we'd be guaranteed to have people complain, be told they had no sense of humour, they in turn give out to the people accusing them etc. Peace and harmony ruined!

So despite it going against majority rule, and indeed putting aside my own opinion on the matter, its probably for the best for Pedobear to not make an appearance at the moment.

In any case we have plenty of other great designs that do not have the potential to offend so I think we are best of sticking with them for the moment.

Hope you understand, Thanks

• Advertisement

donnacha wrote: »
    still waiting on anchroman here ... anyone in Dublin get it yet? dying to see how it fits as Mr T is a must have purchase

You should have it in time, if not, contact me through the website and I will make sure we keep 1/2 aside for you to get later.

Tis a great design alright, my favourite so far I think, I have bought one myself:)

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-mr-t_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks donnacha

Got the Anchorman tshirt this morning!

Got the Anchorman tshirt this morning!

Nice one - hope i'll have mine later today then as well.
    You impressed with it?

Havent had a chance to try it on yet but it looks very nice!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Anchorman arrived today for me too in Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Got the batman one this morning.

I have been reliably informed that my Anchorman has arrived today also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

got my batman tee this morning just waitng on slaveracer now :)

I just got my drunken batman Tshirt. Man, its awesome. Its better than i expected.

Got a packet of candies too with it !! Thanks for that.

..................of to order todays MR T t shirt !!!

• Advertisement

Ok.... just looked at Anchorman Tee and the size L is too big for me.
    Need a size M.

Anyone interested in a swap? I assume should i return it there won't be any size M left to change it with?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement