Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Töpher wrote: »
    I like the idea of that Pacman one, but won't be getting it because (and this might be an odd complaint) the image is too large on the shirt, it's just quite out of proportion. Reckon it shouldn't be any larger than about 75% of its current size or shouldn't have the walls.

:pac:.

Look's like they might have listened to you, it definitely looks smaller on the shirt now...

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-pacs-disguise_1_mhb_500.jpg

Have already ordered in any case, I just hope the white line isn't too near the top or I'll look like a priest:)

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Hi Folks,

I'm here representing www.Qwertee.com

First off, we just want to say thanks so much to you guys for making the first month and a half such a success for Qwertee, we really appreciate all the orders you've placed, votes for the designs you want to see and all your comments on what you want to see. We really, really appreciate it.

Anyway I'm here to answer any questions you might have and also to find out what you want to see happening with the site in 2011!

Looking forward to chatting with you:)

Töpher wrote: »
    I like the idea of that Pacman one, but won't be getting it because (and this might be an odd complaint) the image is too large on the shirt, it's just quite out of proportion. Reckon it shouldn't be any larger than about 75% of its current size or shouldn't have the walls.

:pac:.

Hi Töpher,

You are absolutely right, we've adjusted the mock up to give you a more accurate idea of how the design will look on the shirt.

We've also added the actual dimensions of the design so you can know exactly what size the design will be, hopefully this will give you a better idea.

You still have a few hours to get the shirt if this puts your mind at ease:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Curse you guys, I'm sorely tempted now! :(

:cool:

Sorry about that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Its not the T-Shirt designs that do it for me, its the free sweets :D

Its not the T-Shirt designs that do it for me, its the free sweets :D

Thanks Cpt,

Perhaps we should run a poll on what sweets would be most popular?

Was out in Musgraves Cash and Carry having a look and there is a dazzling array of choices, took me back to penny sweet days:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thanks Cpt,

Was out in Musgraves Cash and Carry having a look and there is a dazzling array of choices, took me back to penny sweet days:)

Whatever else you do, chuck a couple of black jacks in my next order. :D

Thanks Cpt,

I think its better if we have no idea what sweets we might be getting; It'll be like Christmas :D.

It might be cool to let the t-shirt designer choose what sweets to send out, if it was possible. We could then decide to but any of their other t-shirts based on their choice of sweets :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Cool shirt!
    qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-dine-in-hell_5_500x500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Could you'se not speed up the the time limit, maybe make it 48 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

keane2097 wrote: »
    How long do the shirts typically take to deliver?
    Mine was posted Friday the 7th, and I received it Tuesday 11th.

Could you'se not speed up the the time limit, maybe make it 48 hours?
    I second this, but it's not overly important.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Just ordered my first Tee with Qwertee,I'll let you's know how I get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

@ QWERTee , Add a 3 for 2 offer and you have my €'s ;)

That wouldn't really be fair to the artists. Unless they worked out some sort of system whereby this could be used instead of a grab bag/mystery tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Why would it not be fair on the artist?

Yeah, wait I have to rethink this.

Okay here it goes...

The customer would be buying 3 t-shirts for the price of 2? Paying for 2 tshirts, so no money would be made on the third. Unless Qwertee put forward the money for the third tee, the artist wouldn't get a €1 for every tee sold [giveup]
    I think I'm confusing myself now/

I'm sure they would work something out.

It's not all about getting paid, it's about getting your Tee printed :)

• Advertisement

DeWitt wrote: »
    Yeah, wait I have to rethink this.
    Tallon wrote: »
    I'm sure they would work something out.

It's not all about getting paid, it's about getting your Tee printed :)

Ah!
    Well I guess so. Tallon has spoken. His word is law. OBEY!
    ;)

Tee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Anybody else still waiting on their Zombie Brains Soup t-shirt to be dispacthed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

fXAAW.png

what does this mean ??

i only ordered one of the zombie shirts......did it mess up and charge me for 2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

No, as far as I can tell only the blue is what you actually bought, the white are the ones that you add to the cart but never went through with payment.

@qwertee:robert: This is probably one feature on the site that could do with some tweaking as their is not remove item button. A year down the line I could end up having 20 unfinished sales in my basket with no way to remove them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

squared wrote: »
    Anybody else still waiting on their Zombie Brains Soup t-shirt to be dispacthed?

just got an email before 9 to say it has been dispatched.

Just a though:

There should be an option to receive an email telling you if a tshirt you voted for is up for sale. I know that I would be pretty annoyed if I missed the chance at getting a tshirt that I expressed my liking for and helped get it put up for sale too.

Thats a great idea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

It's so damn hot!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-milk-bad-choice_500x500.jpg

Couldn't not order this. Bah!

• Advertisement

Ordering that today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement