Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

keithgeo wrote: »
    Got bored today and threw up 3 tshirts, they are not great but feck it no harm in putting them up! votes appreciated!

http://www.qwertee.com/profile/view/623/

Love the Chuck one, and voted for it.

In other news I bought my first Qwertee today. NunChucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Glad I checked in to see the Nunchucks tee is still on sale till this evening, had been waiting for it for ages!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-nunchucks_mhb_500.jpg

Bought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

boombang wrote: »
    Glad I checked in to see the Nunchucks tee is still on sale till this evening, had been waiting for it for ages!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-nunchucks_mhb_500.jpg

Bought!

Doesn't really do anything for me. Reminds me of an email joke that was doing the rounds years ago.

nunchucks090430085258_515x343.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm not mad on it, but I get it's appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

is the pic on the tee meant to be chuck norris;s face doesnt look like chuck.,
    chin_grin wrote: »
    Doesn't really do anything for me. Reminds me of an email joke that was doing the rounds years ago.

nunchucks090430085258_515x343.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

is the pic on the tee meant to be chuck norris;s face doesnt look like chuck.,

No, just mentioning that it reminds me of that pic.

I'd say they couldn't use his face for fear of copyright infringement.........or your head exploding from Chuck only thinking about killing you. Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Love the new tee :D

2ppx4c5.jpg

http://qwertee.com

:D Am only chuffed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Yoink!

Ordered. :D Fair play sir!

Töpher wrote: »
    Yoink!

Ordered. :D Fair play sir!

Nice one Töpher - wear it with pride! :D

Fair play dude, I love it and I bought one :)

If you's still want €1 off your order, you can enter Promo code Tallon :p

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Fair play dude, I love it and I bought one :)

If you's still want €1 off your order, you can enter Promo code Tallon :p

I shall do likewise when your tee gets printed! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Bought it, love that one!

Bought it, love that one!

Cheers dude! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Congrats on the print on on being the first Boards user to have a design printed Dutchy:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-zombie-soup_1_mhb_500.jpg

Looks great, hope it does well for you.

I wonder when/if Qwertee will be doing a sale/random shirt day like some of the other guys do, I'd like to see that.

There's mention of an insaniTEE sale in their FAQ I assume it's much the same thing...

Here's hoping...

They're plan is too have Tee's changing ever 24 hours and if any surplus they will more than likely have a sale

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

boombang wrote: »
    Congrats on the print on on being the first Boards user to have a design printed Dutchy:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-zombie-soup_1_mhb_500.jpg

I bought this one too - looks like a great shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭HomeBoyDeluxe

I'm going to order one of those right now, loving the design!

I wonder what brand of tee shirt they print on?

I'm going to order one of those right now, loving the design!

I wonder what brand of tee shirt they print on?

Thanks for all the sweet feedback guys :D

Re what brand they print on.. I'm not entirely sure! I bought the Obama Zombie one (best tee ever) and I couldnt see any branding on it bar a Qwertee stamp. I can confirm that they are good quality t-shirts.

From their FAQ...

What T Shirts Do You Print On?
    Qwertee only prints on high quality, super soft and ethically produced cotton t shirts. We use 160g/m2 100% ringspun jersey cotton t shirts. Ringspun cotton ensures our shirts stay soft even after many washes. You can see what our shirts look like on our homepage (the photos are of models wearing our actual shirts), we also have more detailed product photos in our Blog/News section.

Only 8 more hours left until this epic adventure ends and my tee will no longer be on Qwertee :mad:

Fingers crossed another boards.ie gets printed next :D

I got my McFly one the other day, tshirt seems good, im a bit worried about the print coming off though when i wash it, has anyone washed one yet? stupid question i know haha..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

How long do the shirts typically take to deliver?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Dutchy wrote: »
    Thanks for all the sweet feedback guys :D

Re what brand they print on.. I'm not entirely sure! I bought the Obama Zombie one (best tee ever) and I couldnt see any branding on it bar a Qwertee stamp. I can confirm that they are good quality t-shirts.

From their FAQ...

What T Shirts Do You Print On?
    Qwertee only prints on high quality, super soft and ethically produced cotton t shirts. We use 160g/m2 100% ringspun jersey cotton t shirts. Ringspun cotton ensures our shirts stay soft even after many washes. You can see what our shirts look like on our homepage (the photos are of models wearing our actual shirts), we also have more detailed product photos in our Blog/News section.

Only 8 more hours left until this epic adventure ends and my tee will no longer be on Qwertee :mad:

Fingers crossed another boards.ie gets printed next :D

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much will you make out of this? Is it like a €1 for every tshirt sold?

im a bit worried about the print coming off though when i wash it, has anyone washed one yet?

I know that Tallon said earlier in this thread that he washed his shirt and he mentioned that the tee shrunk slightly (to be expected). No mention of the print coming off or anything so assume all's good in the hood in that respect... but perhaps Tallon can confirm? Aint washed my tee yet :cool:

keane2097 wrote: »

Mine took over a week but it was over the christmas holidays so cant really use that as a good judgement.

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much will you make out of this? Is it like a €1 for every tshirt sold?

Yip, the deal is €1 for every tee sold and you also get a copy of the tee. Not sure how much I'll make... not too important to me. The buzz of getting a tee printed and the positive feedback is just awards for me. Having said that... I wont say no to dosh! :D It's also a great platform for a bit of exposure... after the tee has appeared on qwertee (or similar sites) you can then run it on sites, such as, red bubble and emptee... :cool:

keane2097 wrote: »

4days after sale stops
    Dutchy wrote: »
    I know that Tallon said earlier in this thread that he washed his shirt and he mentioned that the tee shrunk slight (to be expected). No mention of the print coming off or anything so assume all's good in the hood in that respect... but perhaps Tallon can confirm? Aint washed my tee yet :cool:

yeah fine, a bit of a differnet feel like you get with most Tees, but no damage to the design at all

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Pacman's Disguise" is up... my first purchase methinks!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-pacs-disguise_mhb_500.jpg
    Qwertee

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

^ Meh
    I was really hoping this one was next :(

SlaveRacerRed.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Got bored today and threw up 3 tshirts, they are not great but feck it no harm in putting them up! votes appreciated!

http://www.qwertee.com/profile/view/623/

That Facebook one is class. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

I like the idea of that Pacman one, but won't be getting it because (and this might be an odd complaint) the image is too large on the shirt, it's just quite out of proportion. Reckon it shouldn't be any larger than about 75% of its current size or shouldn't have the walls.

:pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Töpher wrote: »
    I like the idea of that Pacman one, but won't be getting it because (and this might be an odd complaint) the image is too large on the shirt, it's just quite out of proportion. Reckon it shouldn't be any larger than about 75% of its current size or shouldn't have the walls.

:pac:.

Agreed. Think it would look much nicer without the walls!

Was tempted to get it too..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement