Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

mailrewop wrote: »
    just got an email before 9 to say it has been dispatched.
    Same here, was hoping to have got the tee a day or two ago so i would have known which size to buy the "come dine in hell" one in. Ah well I'm sure it won't be too long before another great tee-shirt pops up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm sure rob can confirm this, but you can send the tee back if you want to change size.

There is a Printout in the package with your invoice and the option to send it back for a replacement size

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Whatever else you do, chuck a couple of black jacks in my next order. :D

I saw them out in Musgraves alright, was never a fan, preferred Fruit Salads...

irish_goat wrote: »
    Could you'se not speed up the the time limit, maybe make it 48 hours?

Hi, This is something we are definitely looking to do. We describe ourselves as a daily t-shirt store so that's what we want to be.

One of the biggest elements in ensuring an endless supply of quality shirts for you guys is to have good designers on board.

Our concern for the start was if we churned though design after design selling 10 each day we'd quickly loose our designers.

So we are building a bit slower. Need to make sure we have enough good designs to use also, we want to keep the quality up.

Anyway, we'll probably switch to every 48 hours in the next couple of weeks and then every 24 shortly after.

Hope this sounds ok to you?

Please put fruit salads in my next one :)

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    @ QWERTee , Add a 3 for 2 offer and you have my €'s ;)

Hi Calex,

Thanks. We'll be doing an insaniTEE sale (random tees for reduced prices) in the not too distant future which will offer you essential the same thing (except you can buy 1 random tee for 3 for 2 prices so it's a slightly better deal:) )

We pretty much loose money on every shirt we sell at our current prices so an ongoing 3 for 2 deal would spell game over for us pretty quickly!

Thanks

squared wrote: »
    No, as far as I can tell only the blue is what you actually bought, the white are the ones that you add to the cart but never went through with payment.

@qwertee:robert: This is probably one feature on the site that could do with some tweaking as their is not remove item button. A year down the line I could end up having 20 unfinished sales in my basket with no way to remove them.

A very good point, there's no need for non completed orders to show up, it just confuses matters.

Will let our web developer know to remove this feature.

Thanks for pointing it out, much appreciated!

Just a though:

There should be an option to receive an email telling you if a tshirt you voted for is up for sale. I know that I would be pretty annoyed if I missed the chance at getting a tshirt that I expressed my liking for and helped get it put up for sale too.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally think it's a great idea, from a cruel businessman perspective it may not be though if we want you to keep checking in to the site in the hope of your tee being there and then seeing another shirt you might like...

Maybe a good compromise might be to include a "what's coming up this week" bit in the newsletter where we show the weeks designs but not the order?

It is very important for the site to grow that we have people on it regularly commenting on shirts, voting etc even if they are not buying to help build a community. We're looking to build something nicer than just a shop:)

Let me know what you guys reckon?

Töpher wrote: »
    It's so damn hot!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-milk-bad-choice_500x500.jpg

Couldn't not order this. Bah!

A very wise choice:)

I think that's all the questions answered for now, phew...

Keep your ideas and suggestions coming. We really want to build and grow Qwertee around what our users want so we need plenty of opinions:)

Oh and yes, the Zombie Brains Soup and Pac's Disguise shirts have entered the post today (you should have got your dispatch emails last night)

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Today's Tee has just been ordered! Love Anchorman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

+1
    Bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Just bought it, although I'm tiring of Will Ferrell I'll never tire of Anchorman :) I think I could be buying alot of Tee's off you guys..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally think it's a great idea, from a cruel businessman perspective it may not be though if we want you to keep checking in to the site in the hope of your tee being there and then seeing another shirt you might like...

Maybe a good compromise might be to include a "what's coming up this week" bit in the newsletter where we show the weeks designs but not the order?

It is very important for the site to grow that we have people on it regularly commenting on shirts, voting etc even if they are not buying to help build a community. We're looking to build something nicer than just a shop:)

Let me know what you guys reckon?

That is probably the better idea from your point of view.

I generally don't read newsletters or don't even opt for them so another idea could be an email saying "A Tee that you liked will be up for sale in the next week" - This would allow ye to keep up the mystery around upcoming tshirts and ensuring that the potential customer keeps popping in to see if the tshirt is up.

But any sort of idea to stop potential customers missing a tshirt they love would be great.

Ye so seem to be trying to built up the company the right way though. Ye are putting a great amount of effort into making customers happy and deserve every success. :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I generally don't read newsletters or don't even opt for them so another idea could be an email saying "A Tee that you liked will be up for sale in the next week" - This would allow ye to keep up the mystery around upcoming tshirts and ensuring that the potential customer keeps popping in to see if the tshirt is up.

Tbh, if i opt out of getting a newsletter/updates, i don't want to receive them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Damokc

Hi Qwertee, just wondering on average the quantity of a particular t-shirt design are sold?
    cheers.

Dave147 wrote: »
    Just bought it, although I'm tiring of Will Ferrell I'll never tire of Anchorman :) I think I could be buying alot of Tee's off you guys..

Thanks Dave,

You made a wise choice alright:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-milk-bad-choice_mhb_500.jpg

I bought one myself too:)

Agree on Will Ferrell front, though I quite enjoyed The Other Guys having just watched it recently (trailors made it look rubbish but it was very funny in parts)

Anyway thanks very much for your first purchase, we appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Damokc wrote: »
    Hi Qwertee, just wondering on average the quantity of a particular t-shirt design are sold?
    cheers.

Well my order number for the Will Ferrell tshirt was 1333 so if that's the number of tshirts they've sold already then you should be able to work out the average number of tshirts sold by looking a how many different tshirts they have sold so far(look at previous tshirts sold on the website). I'd do it for you but I'm busy at the moment

Damokc wrote: »
    cheers.

Hi Damokc, unfortunately that's top secret info.

Al's suggestion for working it out is a good one, but it won't work all that well for Qwertee due to the way our ordering system works.

What we are planning is some kind of meter to show you the relative popularity of the different shirts, you can see what is the best selling that way.

Our top 3 so far are:

1 Dine in Hell
    2 Zombama
    3 Pac's Disguise

We have a few coming up this week that may well change this though:)

But any sort of idea to stop potential customers missing a tshirt they love would be great.

Ye so seem to be trying to built up the company the right way though. Ye are putting a great amount of effort into making customers happy and deserve every success. :)

Thanks very much captain, really appreciate the kind words:)

Qwertee is very much based around getting people involved (both in voting for what they want to see and letting us know what they want to see happen with the site etc) We want the site to grow from people really liking it and telling their friends about it. It's a nicer way for a company to grow than through advertising...besides we don't have the budget for that!

In terms of having great customer service, I really think every company should have this but amazingly lots don't. Just spent the last 5 DAYS trying to resolve a really simple issue with a payments company, they were incredibly unhelpful, found the whole experience really frustrating, things needn't be like that.

Anyway, we're very serious about making sure every customer is a happy one, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve in this regard we'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again:)

Now to go set up tonight's new shirt...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Really like today's tee, have been waiting for it for a while:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-midnight-crisis_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement

boombang wrote: »
    Really like today's tee, have been waiting for it for a while:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-midnight-crisis_mhb_500.jpg

Yeah it is class. Wish I had waited now - prefer it to the last one (anchorman).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Why not have both:)

boombang wrote: »
    Why not have both:)

Recession!!!

I'll have to limit myself - otherwise i'll be buying all of em :)

Discount code FTW :p

Tallon wrote: »
    Discount code FTW :p

Tell that to the Missus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Just ordered my first t-shirt there :) Thanks for the discount code tallon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Sweet, Bought the batman one!

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Just bought my first tshirt today. great service. Wish there were more website that do this !

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Great site. Just signed up and bought todays

http://www.qwertee.com/product/muttley-crew/

Want so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

jk86 wrote: »
    Great site. Just signed up and bought todays

http://www.qwertee.com/product/muttley-crew/

Want so much!

thats a nice t shirt. I voted for it too.

Maybe we should all just post links to t shirts that we like. Thats one way to increase votes for our favorite tshirt.

This is my favorite one. Hopefully, it will be printed soon
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/return-of-the-nerds/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement