Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Just purchased todays tee, WWTF!!!

Looks class!

Went for a large, hopefully I wont be swimming in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I agree everyone should vote for that one ! :D
    jmx009 wrote: »
    Guys and gals you gotta " Like " this t shirt.

http://www.qwertee.com/product/like-me/

Vote for it. It was designed by a Boards.ie user after all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

As someone else who has put a design up it might be good to try to start a thread to promote our stuff on the site to each other... not sure what forum it'd fit in, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Going to buy WWTF shirt as it's possibly my favourite on the whole site. I'm moving on the 15th though, it'll definitely be here (Dublin) by then right?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Got my Slave 1 Racer t-shirt this morning. Looks great. :)

No sweeties though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

flogen wrote: »
    As someone else who has put a design up it might be good to try to start a thread to promote our stuff on the site to each other... not sure what forum it'd fit in, though!

Post a link to your T shirt in here. This is a thread for all Qwertee related posts right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Anyone else still waiting on Anchorman to arrive? Just wondering if I should start to be more suspicious of my postman. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Töpher wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on Anchorman to arrive? Just wondering if I should start to be more suspicious of my postman. :)
    If he was wearing it I would be :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

For all those killzone fans out there. Made by me! :D Please vote! Thanks!

http://www.qwertee.com/product/shadows-of-helghan/

146405.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

jk86 wrote: »
    Got my Slave 1 Racer t-shirt this morning. Looks great. :)

No sweeties though :(

Very sorry about this, after emptying all the Tescos in the neighbourhood we ran out and so a few orders were left short.

Have finally got in touch with Haribo to organise a bulk order so we should have millions of sweets in the near future:)

• Advertisement

Töpher wrote: »

I'm guessing yours was one of the ones sent back by An Post and resent last Wednesday. That's pretty slow alright, but I wouldn't give up on it yet, while most tees arrive in 1-2 days you do get the odd one that takes a week or two to make its way to its owner.

Brimmy wrote: »
    Going to buy WWTF shirt as it's possibly my favourite on the whole site. I'm moving on the 15th though, it'll definitely be here (Dublin) by then right?

A wise choice sir, it's a very nice design:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-wwtf_mhb_500.jpg

With regards to getting it to you, it should be fine to get to you by the end of next week. If you want to be doubly sure drop us an email about it next Tues/Wed and we'll make sure we get your out first if needs be:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

And you sir, just got yourself another sale ;)

Thanks very much.

Just wanted to update you guys on some changes to our discounts.

We originally had our prices set up to just about break even on our t-shirts.

Since we started up cotton prices have rocketed up so our blank shirts have gone up about 50c for each blank shirt.

Much as we love to bring you great tees at rock bottom prices when we sell shirts at €9 with the discount codes we are loosing well over €1 on each one, something that wont allow us to keep doing this for very long.

Thus we are making the discount codes a little less widely available.

At the moment you get a personalised €1 discount code by signing up to our newsletter, this is valid for one use.

We are also including a discount code in most new newsletters which will give you a discount (from 50c up to €1) off each tee.

Finally we will still offer discount codes when we run a promotion with another site (you'll normally have to go to their site to get this code)

A lot of the previous codes have been removed, so for the moment you are best off signing up to our newsletter to keep getting codes.

Hope you understand and we still think our tees are pretty good value at €10:)

Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thanks very much.

Just wanted to update you guys on some changes to our discounts.

We originally had our prices set up to just about break even on our t-shirts.

Since we started up cotton prices have rocketed up so our blank shirts have gone up about 50c for each blank shirt.

Much as we love to bring you great tees at rock bottom prices when we sell shirts at €9 with the discount codes we are loosing well over €1 on each one, something that wont allow us to keep doing this for very long.

Thus we are making the discount codes a little less widely available.

At the moment you get a personalised €1 discount code by signing up to our newsletter, this is valid for one use.

We are also including a discount code in most new newsletters which will give you a discount (from 50c up to €1) off each tee.

Finally we will still offer discount codes when we run a promotion with another site (you'll normally have to go to their site to get this code)

A lot of the previous codes have been removed, so for the moment you are best off signing up to our newsletter to keep getting codes.

Hope you understand and we still think our tees are pretty good value at €10:)

Thanks

Pfft, what's a euro, I'd only waste it on something else anyways. :D

Still well worth it @ €10

Thanks guys, appreciate the understanding. Not sure if I can get the thread title changed to reflect this? Price is €11.35 delivered (or sometimes €10.35)? Will see...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thanks guys, appreciate the understanding. Not sure if I can get the thread title changed to reflect this? Price is €11.35 delivered (or sometimes €10.35)? Will see...

Only mods can change a thread title, I'm sure one will fix it soon.

That would be great, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'm guessing yours was one of the ones sent back by An Post and resent last Wednesday. That's pretty slow alright, but I wouldn't give up on it yet, while most tees arrive in 1-2 days you do get the odd one that takes a week or two to make its way to its owner.

Wasn't complaining, but cheers for the explanation! :)

• Advertisement

Ok then, here's my design - Truffle Shuffle

[img]http://www.qwertee.com/static/images/Truffle Shuffle Mock-up.jpg[/img]

I approve :)

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've been hoping that the panda t-shirt would make an appearance. Just bought it.

Yeah it's a great design - might try to grab one myself before time runs out.

flogen wrote: »
    Yeah it's a great design - might try to grab one myself before time runs out.

Thanks flogen,

You have till 11pm tonight to get one if you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Thanks flogen,

You have till 11pm tonight to get one if you want to.

*uck it. I will order one when i get home too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Wonder how the latest tshirt is selling, seemed a bit suspicious the amount of votes it got in such a short space of time?

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-team-rocket_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Well I certainly wouldn't buy it!
    I had to google team rocket to find what it was! Flipping Pokeman! I'm too old obviously, I grew up watching decent cartoons!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

The site is popular with nerds, nerds are doing most of the designs, nerds love manga and all that sort of asian cartoony sihte.

Not my cup of tea, but im not surpised that t-shirt got the go ahead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement