Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: International Experience Class (IEC)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

its just the proof of payment- you attach it to that email thing
    I meant the actual application

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭louisejscott

Oh sorry i sent mine registered post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 402 ✭✭C@non

mine was with express post 2 day delivery and arrived there nearly 2 weeks later! seems like normal post is the fastest!

Bertocon, i tried before to ring the paris office when i thought my post was lost, and you just get through to the reception guy who is french and he wont put you through to anyone he just tells you to email your query..

did you get an email for the French office- can I have it???? All I got was London who are now ignoring people. xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bertocon

Anyone hear back from england or france why some people didnt get the email 'Embassy of Canada in France : First Evaluation Phase Completed'.....? Waiting 13 days now...and they wont answer emails or phone calls :mad::confused::(

I just wrote an email today to France- got a French guy in work to write it so hopefully will hear back tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I haven't heard anything from London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Snooz

My application was received in France today!!!!!!!!!

I sent it from Canada on 1st February and it was only received today. I was all set for sending a new application, had to wait on another original police cert, which coincidentally arrived in the post today too.

Hopefully I'll be onto the 2nd phase soon enough. Last week I completely lost patience with the whole process, thought my application was lost in the post. So for anyone else in the same position, don't panic, it will get there eventually

Snooz wrote: »
    My application was received in France today!!!!!!!!!

I sent it from Canada on 1st February and it was only received today. I was all set for sending a new application, had to wait on another original police cert, which coincidentally arrived in the post today too.

Hopefully I'll be onto the 2nd phase soon enough. Last week I completely lost patience with the whole process, thought my application was lost in the post. So for anyone else in the same position, don't panic, it will get there eventually

Hehehe i knew it!! im happy for you as i was in the same boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamog1888

anyone any news from london yet...this waiting is killing me:D

be three weeks on monday since it was sent to london...

any1 rejected at this stage:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

My o/h just got rejected from France. The usual Email, we will sent back application bla bla bla.

Really peed off for her. Mine was accepted and i can't think what was wrong with hers. I didn't get to check hers before she sent it but told her to make sure everything was right cause they are picky as hell.

When i asked her what she could of left out she went ape sh*t with me!!! She's adamant that she included and signed everything.
    I wonder how long it will be before she gets it back? I'd say we will miss out now over this.(Rant over):D

Sorry to hear that of your other half, was she rejected from Paris or London? And if London after how long after it was sent there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

C@non wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that of your other half, was she rejected from Paris or London? And if London after how long after it was sent there?

From Paris. It's probably something simple maybe she signed a wrong date or left out a form. I'm not going to mention it again because she's not a happy camper.

I sent mine Fri 11th they got it and accepted it on Mon the 14th and i paid Tues the 15th, a very quick process. Hers took about 6 days to be rejected in Paris.

Maybe it could be a mismatch like the cv didn't match the form section as they have to be identical, but I'm sure she will be fine as it's still quite early and lots of people are still applying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedeej

Hi All,

Just joining this thread now. I got confirmation from London this morning that I was granted the Candian Visa.

The gf is still awaiting confirmation from London. Overall i was waiting 3 weeks.(4th feb to 25th of feb)

I didn't go through usit, I just applied through the embassy.

Hopefully ye all won't have to wait too long more.

Now to decide between Toronto & Vancouver and to tell work to do one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭cybrandian

QUOTE=thedeej;70861455]Hi All,

Just joining this thread now. I got confirmation from London this morning that I was granted the Candian Visa.

The gf is still awaiting confirmation from London. Overall i was waiting 3 weeks.(4th feb to 25th of feb)

Now to decide between Toronto & Vancouver and to tell work to do one :)[/QUOTE]

Hey thedeej,

Do you mean 3 weeks since you sent it to Paris, or 3 weeks since it was sent to London?

cybrandian wrote: »
    QUOTE=thedeej;70861455]Hi All,

Hey thedeej,

Do you mean 3 weeks since you sent it to Paris, or 3 weeks since it was sent to London?[/QUOTE]

3 weeks since I sent it to Paris. I got the following email " Embassy of Canada in France: Acknowledg​ement of Receipt" on the 4th of February and today i got an email titled " IEC Work Permit Introducti​on Letter - Permis de travail Lettre d'introduc​tion EIC"

hope that clears thing up for you cybrandian

How long have you been waiting yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 obeara

:eek: that was fast so. Most other people that have got the letter were 3 weeks in london alone. Im coming up to 5 weeks overall next tuesday :confused:

thedeej wrote: »
    Hey thedeej,

Do you mean 3 weeks since you sent it to Paris, or 3 weeks since it was sent to London?

3 weeks since I sent it to Paris. I got the following email " Embassy of Canada in France: Acknowledg​ement of Receipt" on the 4th of February and today i got an email titled " IEC Work Permit Introducti​on Letter - Permis de travail Lettre d'introduc​tion EIC"

hope that clears thing up for you cybrandian

How long have you been waiting yourself?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I sent mine to Paris at the end of January, and got the email advising it was sent to London on the 9th of February, and haven't heard anything since!
    Fair play, they must have liked the look of your photo's or something!

@obeara did you sent your through usit? I'm sure you will get it, I can imagine there must be thousands of application to go through, maybe I just got lucky

@cybrandian I got the email advising it was sent to London on the 7th of February, so Im sure you should gets yours next week. Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 obeara

@obeara did you sent your through usit? I'm sure you will get it, I can imagine there must be thousands of application to go through, maybe I just got lucky

No i applied direct to the embassy as well. Received in France 25th january and sent to london Feb2nd. Well done anyways with yours. Cant wait to start booking flights and stuff as well :D

mine arrived in France on 28th jan and wasn't sent to London until 18th Feb although I paid on the 2nd!!!! There seems to be very different processing time for everyone.

Thanks, what part are you hoping to head to yourself?

did you go through usit or the embassy Louise?

Yeah next week hopefully. Am not in any major rush, can't afford to go until later in the year anyway, but would be a relief just to have it, and know that I am going for sure!

Will start with Vancouver, and go from there. Nervous enough about quitting a permanent job and finding a decent new job, and then starting all over again, but the at the same time, it's exciting stuff. Fresh new start. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamog1888

Hi All,

congrats m8, ur the 1st ive heard that has it officially...mine got sent to london on the 4th...it will be 3weeks on monday...hopefully get a respnse soon...best of luck:cool:

ahh brilliant news!! finally some good news and progress..

Mine was sent to the uk on the 11th.. lets hope all is well by now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭can2011

eamog1888 wrote: »
    congrats m8, ur the 1st ive heard that has it officially...mine got sent to london on the 4th...it will be 3weeks on monday...hopefully get a respnse soon...best of luck:cool:

Im the same...hopefully we wont be waiting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 amandakeaveney

Hi, me and my boyfriend are in oz at the mo and we are just waiting on our police certs from home as our visa is up here in august and we want to apply for the iec canada. I have tried to get our application kits but everytime i download it half of it is in french! How can i get this application kit all in english?

I have tried to email them but just get a message back to say they cant answer and should be on website but its not!

Thanks

• Advertisement

Advertisement