Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We don't want a thread on every little thing you think about the economy - superlock

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dearest Reginald

I'm in a bit of a toodle right now. Ive been back from the doctor and he thinks I might have HIV. You see the thing is, I was strolling home drunk after frequenting my local when a gay man tricked me into having sex with him. However I later found out that he was a prostitute as he demanded money from me after the occasion had finished.

Im deeply devastded and i'm wonding should I track this man down and get him sued for rape? Or should I just forget about it as its terribly embarrasing to talk about, or for family or friends to find out about.

Please help me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Are you determained to create crap threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You should go have unprotected sex with another person now and keep the ball rolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

I'm in a bit of a toodle right now. Ive been back from the doctor and he thinks I might have HIV. You see the thing is, I was strolling home drunk after frequenting my local when a gay man tricked me into having sex with him. However I later found out that he was a prostitute as he demanded money from me after the occasion had finished.

Im deeply devastded and i'm wonding should I track this man down and get him sued for rape? Or should I just forget about it as its terribly embarrasing to talk about, or for family or friends to find out about.

Please help me.

What did he do, ask if you want to play hide the sausage? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

WAGBO strikes again!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bye now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Argentina's despicable action over the Falkland islands continues after it's emerged that it is threatening to ban firms from operating on the British islands.

Companies may end up having to choose between operating on the islands or in Argentina.

The row between Argentina and Britain over the islands - whose people consistently vote to remain British - has escalated by the Royal Navy sending the nuclear submarine HMS Sceptre to make Argentina think twice, One Missile could probably wipe out the entire Argentine navy

The search for oil has reignited the Falklands Islands dispute.

it was reported a Royal Navy attack submarine has been sent to the Falklands to boost security amid mounting speculation oil has been discovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

so Argentina are going to ****e them selves now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The Hand of God will intervene in this nonsense ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Long time lurker first time poster - So a little back story.

I've left Ireland 3 years ago and traveled the world so just got back today and was wondering if anybody can fill me in to whats happening.

I've noticed a lot of all you can eat buffets everywhere and also Brian Cowen is prime-minister, what happened to Bertie?

Anything else happening?

Oh yeah, Iceland is coming back to ireland - Deadly!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Dear jesus, just give up already!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Ireland is becoming back to iceland - Deadly!!!

Fixed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Bertie is in a somebody's kitchen cupboard in Stillorgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Sir Bob Geldof has just announced that a fund raising concert for Ireland will be held in Ethiopia in Early 2011!

can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

**EVERYONE STOP MAKING THIS JOKE**

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Rumour has it that concern are fundraising in Ethiopia so that they send us chickens and goats

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Frontline RTE: Nut job just roared the Energy minister into the ground. Hilarious stuff!

some_dose wrote: »
    Frontline RTE: Nut job just roared the Energy minister into the ground. Hilarious stuff!

Hello.
    Please try the existing threads:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056097756
    Or the television forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056097988

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

If it aint broke dont fix it, well its broke something went wrong. several things went wrong so what have you learned?

I learned that I country run by government based partly on nepotism doesnt work we have more poloticians in government that are sons of poloticians than most countires.

I learned that planning permission was easier to get here than england if npt corruption I cant think what else.

I learned that our national broadcaster Is part of the tradition of nepotism

Finally I learned that the poor people of this country are paying for a nepotistic government, broadcaster and farming community.

any one got anything to add?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I've learned that my 15,000 post is going to be a big moan on yet another thread that really didn't need to be started on this/these topics in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I've learned absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

steddyeddy wrote: »
    If it aint broke dont fix it, well its brpke something went wrong. several things went wrong so what have you learned?

I learned that I country run by government based partly on nepotism doesnt work we have more poloticians in government that are sons of poloticians than most countires.

I learned that planning permission was easier to get here than england if npt corruption I cant think what else.

I learned that our national broadcaster Is part of the tradition of nepotism

Finally I learned that the poor people of this country are paying for a nepotistic government, broadcaster and farming community.

any one got anything to add?

Are you actually telling me that you had to learn this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

WindSock wrote: »
    I've learned that my 15,000 post is going to be a big moan on yet another thread that really didn't need to be started on this/these topics in AH.

I really appreciated it Windsock. And your 15,000thousandth post has made me night: and has forever enriched my life.

Yes I know it is hard not be disillusioned by the moaning on AH's. But please remember - that people need to let out steam in these tough times.

Thanks for being a shining beacon to us all Windsock.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

WindSock wrote: »

it doesnt have to be a moan It can be what can be done better thread :)

the smiley face at the end of that sentence proves it will be a happy thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Who would you prefer helping us out: Fritz or Harold?

It's obvious we can't do it ourselves. We're too busy getting pissed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

As it is my 15,000th post it is my duty to point out the flaws in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

With an election on the horizon I thought I'd stick this here. Apologies if it's been mentioned already.
    The draft register is published on 1st November each year by city and county councils and is made available for examination online and at post offices, public libraries, Garda stations and council offices up to 25th November. To ensure that you are correctly registered you should check the draft register during this period ever year. Any errors or omissions in the draft register should be brought to the attention of your city or county council immediately. This should be done by completing Form RFA1

http://www.checktheregister.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

In before the merge.

Its been mentioned plenty of times-there's even an announcement at the top of the page there sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭eddison

Hi Dudes, and dudettes,

Have you seen this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdwtn0Hsc_w&feature=topvideos

Yes it does what it says on the tin.. The new method to deal with pesky protesters is to simply run them over ! this is much more politically correct than getting the Garda to beat them up, and deserves applause for a step in the right direction.
    Lets hope RTE think this new method of dealing with protesters is shown on RTE, as it is good enough for the BBC..

Ed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement