Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayjayirl's Back Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A-Trak wrote: »
    GGs FutureGuy,

Agreed with the lag, it's the worst I've ever experienced, amazed the the game never dropped considering the huge input lag.

I'd imagine it'd be a different outcome without it, by all accounts your DeeJay is scary.

I doubt the outcome would be different, but I might have given you more of a game lol instead of me bouncing from one side of the screen to the other to get away from your command throw lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Have Future Guy and Foamy played yet?

Can you tell me the result and I will then assign to slot 1 or slot 2 the appropriate player.

Foamy 2-1 Futureguy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Foamy 2-1 Futureguy

So if I have ti right then Foamy and A-Trak progress?

Slot 1 - Foamy (2 Wins)
    Slot 2 - A-Trak (1 Win)

36260_471605992425_752547425_5890608_2134027_n.jpg

So Foamy has Banjo_B and A-Trak has Yreval.

Second round starts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I can be on at 9-10 tomorrow

ok, lads. I am going to try and record and commentate (Myself and Doom) on as many o these games as possible so if you have arranged a time with your opponent please let me know and I will try to get the gear setup and get into the lobby so we can commentate. I think it would be hype and add to the whole thing. I will obviously not be able to do all but the close to the final I should.

I think the format we are using with recording, commenting and then uploading is best but if people want to broadcast then feel free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Yreval, I have 675 headbutts with your name on them.

Let me know when you're ready to accept them.

Sairus. When you wanna play ours?

Best day for me is Thursday evening. Does that suit you?

right lads, here is the final 8 all in their proper places :)

148203_473132632425_752547425_5916470_3169323_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sairus. When you wanna play ours?

Best day for me is Thursday evening. Does that suit you?
    Yar, Thurdsday sounds grand. We dont have an internet connection in our house at the moment, but I'll bring my 360 to a friends house if it's not installed by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Yreval, I have 675 headbutts with your name on them.

Let me know when you're ready to accept them.

I'll see your 675 headbutts and raise you 1251 red Chuck Taylors (actually white as i'll be using colour 10 but who cares).

I am ready to play as I type this.

EDIT: ...but it appears you are not. How does 11pm tonight sound?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

these are my predictions based on player skill + knowledge of opponents characters / previous result * character advantage - forum smack talk =

e385d9013f4740ba89b2adel.png

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Foamy, I'll be on at 9.30 2nite. Don't throw any kunai's please :)

Yreval wrote: »
    I am ready to play as I type this.

EDIT: ...but it appears you are not. How does 11pm tonight sound?

Won't be tonight I'm afraid, does tomorrow suit?

I'll be pretty busy the next couple of days so I'm not too sure, but I guess I have a window of opportunity at around 11pm tomorrow, so I hope to be able to play you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

BanjoB wrote: »
    Don't throw any kunai's please :)

F***, why didn't I think of that?

BanjoB wrote: »
    Foamy, I'll be on at 9.30 2nite. Don't throw any kunai's please :)

No prob =] Plx no light kicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

This thread is too chummy. Needs more hype now Farz is gone.

Placebo wrote: »
    these are my predictions based on player skill + knowledge of opponents characters / previous result * character advantage - forum smack talk =

Armchair critic.... why? Couldn't qualify

Screw you Farz =[

EDIT~ I wont be on tonight, Im just to tired.. sorry banjo.. hopefully tomorrow.

Screw you Farz =[

EDIT~ I wont be on tonight, Im just to tired.. sorry banjo.. hopefully tomorrow.

Lads, I know the weather is causin problems but try not to make arrangements with other players and then canceling. It can leave a bad feeling for players waitin around online for nothing.

I'm not havin a go at you Foamy. It happens, just wanna say it. It could also cause problems on my end if we are setup for recording etc.

Have people arranged their matches and does anyone want us to record em on the hauppaaaaaaaaaaage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

does anyone want us to record em on the hauppaaaaaaaaaaage?

I'm inclined to agree with Farz's lack of confidence in me and say Medu is probably going to take me apart (if I can ever get ahold of him :p).

I'll save my beating and volunteer it for the hauppaaaaaaaaaaage. Maybe I can learn from the commentary where I'm going wrong.

I'm inclined to agree with Farz's lack of confidence in me and say Medu is probably going to take me apart (if I can ever get ahold of him :p).

I'll save my beating and volunteer it for the hauppaaaaaaaaaaage. Maybe I can learn from the commentary where I'm going wrong.

ok, let me know when you guys are gonna play your match. I'm playin Thursday so if you want it recorded maybe do it a different day?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

every time i've been online you had just went off... iwas trying to get games in myself.. if ya still want to play i'm down let me know when you'll be on..

i dont know the dee jay match either so it will be a good experience

well he 3 nilled everyone in his groups, just sayin is all
    'These are my predictions based on player skill + knowledge of opponents characters / previous result * character advantage - forum smack talk ='

Yreval wrote: »
    I'll be pretty busy the next couple of days so I'm not too sure, but I guess I have a window of opportunity at around 11pm tomorrow, so I hope to be able to play you then.

I'll be on from about 8 tonight, but the latest I can stay on 'til is about 10pm, as a first to 10 games can take a a while and I've to get up stupidly early to get to work these days.

I'll be on all Thursday evening if that suits better?

I'll be on from about 8 tonight, but the latest I can stay on 'til is about 10pm, as a first to 10 games can take a a while and I've to get up stupidly early to get to work these days.

I'll be on all Thursday evening if that suits better?

Won't be able to make that - Thursday it will have to be, then.

I can be on tonight Banjo, hopefully see you there?

What time can suite you?

Armchair critic.... why? Couldn't qualify

sorry can i just ask to WHY RY thanked this? i mean Ry didnt even get out of groups and it was an offline tournament. ''OMG THATS A GRAB ULTRA'' LOL

sorry can i just ask to WHY RY thanked this? i mean Ry didnt even get out of groups and it was an offline tournament. ''OMG THATS A GRAB ULTRA'' LOL

Cause he doesn't like you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

ok, let me know when you guys are gonna play your match. I'm playin Thursday so if you want it recorded maybe do it a different day?

I think getting all of us online at once with you guys set up might be a little infeasible.

What I was thinking was to just record the matches, and play them for you guys in a hosted replay room; but not tell you who won, or how many matches there were.

From your perspective, it would be functionally the same thing.

Advertisement