Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayjayirl's Back Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Destiny awaits us Foamy One. This evening, it ends between us! Or goes to a play-off, I don't know, I don't do maths *Dr. Evil trademark pinkie smirk*

I'm going to be on live from about 5pm-10pm today. A-trak, in case it goes to a playoff, are you available for our game tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Tonight is the final night for the first round games (excluding possible play offs.)

Any match not played will be forfeit and the player who was available to play will receive a 3-0 walk.

It can't go on indefinitely :)

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Tonight is the final night for the first round games (excluding possible play offs.)

Any match not played will be forfeit and the player who was available to play will receive a 3-0 walk.

It can't go on indefinitely :)

No problem, I sent a PM to Foamy today and stated I'll be on all evening from 5-10 but can stay on longer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

FutureGuy wrote: »

I'm going to be on live from about 5pm-10pm today. A-trak, in case it goes to a playoff, are you available for our game tonight?

Won't be around this evening I'm afraid. Will have to be late tomorrow evening if it's playoff time.

A-Trak wrote: »
    Won't be around this evening I'm afraid. Will have to be late tomorrow evening if it's playoff time.

I have my christmas party tomorrow night but won't be staying long as I'm dosed on as much antiflu medication right now as is legal.

It will be 1030 or so by the time I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i asked farz to play but i reckon he was busy sorry about my late replys, i couldnt get online for ages due to painting and decorating..
    ggs aj ya had me cornered quite a bit, great zoning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

meducation wrote: »
    i asked farz to play but i reckon he was busy sorry about my late replys, i couldnt get online for ages due to painting and decorating..
    ggs aj ya had me cornered quite a bit, great zoning

you asked me and i wrote back within 5 minutes and invited you
    I also sent you friend request prior to this

i will be available today from 7:30 onwards - 11:30 at the latest

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Theres a really high chance I wont be on tonight, as im stuck in my gf's house cause of the snow, no busses are running to mine from hers, and damn it im not getting a taxi it would cost me a mint.

So futureGUY seems you get a walk through, its cool with me cause im already through (Id imagine so) won my first two fights, lost 1 due to the walk.
    Sorry for any inconvenience mates. :(

Thanks lads. Just means we can move onto the next round and make the draw.

Let me know the scores.

Best of luck Meducation. Completely destroy him for me. I did ;)

Chopper, any chance you can be online tonight to play Meducation as well? I have to finish this round tonight so if you can't I'll have to give hm a walk.

[Robocop]Thank you for your co-operation[/Robocop]

Theres a really high chance I wont be on tonight, as im stuck in my gf's house cause of the snow, no busses are running to mine from hers, and damn it im not getting a taxi it would cost me a mint.

So futureGUY seems you get a walk through, its cool with me cause im already through (Id imagine so) won my first two fights, lost 1 due to the walk.
    Sorry for any inconvenience mates. :(

Sorry man, thats not the case. With a walk for Future guy all three players are tied on 6 points. Two wins each. As I showed in my previous post, this means that there will be a playoff tomorrow night. The format for that playoff is in a previous post, I'll re-post it in a short while.

Congrats Future Guy. :cool:

• Advertisement

Sorry man, thats not the case. With a walk for Future guy all three players are tied on 6 points. Two wins each. As I showed in my previous post, this means that there will be a playoff tomorrow night. The format for that playoff is in a previous post, I'll re-post it in a short while.

Congrats Future Guy. :cool:

Ok.
    Only problem is that my Christmas party is tomorrow night which puts me in a tough situation as I have been available every night for games so far.

I'll be available from 430 to 600 and probably after 1030.

Placebo wrote: »
    you asked me and i wrote back within 5 minutes and invited you
    I also sent you friend request prior to this

i will be available today from 7:30 onwards - 11:30 at the latest

There must be a problem , I got nothing

im on now, lets go

farzadq

well that was a great lesson for me, dont play without defrosting your hands kids.

im on now, lets go

farzadq

well that was a great lesson for me, dont play without defrosting your hands kids.

I take it you lost. what was the score

Med, you play chopper?

same as your score, hahaha
    med hasnt played chopper, chopper was on looking for him the other day when we played chopper.

ggs farz my fingers were like frozen sausages myself. i've yet to play chopper sent him a friend request though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Screw it, Med can have the walkover. Far too long of a day for me to be playing any matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Screw it, Med can have the walkover. Far too long of a day for me to be playing any matches.

But by forfeiting you are messing around with a possible tie in the group :O If you beat med does that not make it a 3 way tie between You Farz and Med?

Think about it Chopper......Honda......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

GorySnake wrote: »
    Farz if you dont qualify Im kicking you off Team Farz
    same as your score, hahaha

:mad:

exactly. this happened at last inferno too and there was a tie breaker

sorry gory, i just cant AA online, which is why i hate chun's AA's
    all my moves were getting stuffed with some odd lag, GGPO type prediction lag.

• Advertisement

Ok lads, that's it for our group. Med, u get the walk. That puts me and you through.

Hard luck Farz. Not everyone can get out if groups.

There is a playoff tomorrow night between Foamy, A-Trak and Future Guy.

Best of luck!

A-Trak and Foamy,
    Will you both be on after 1030ish?

Lads, given the weather and treacherous conditions we're having, I don't want anyone rushing home from wherever to play a few games. Foamy, I know you are away at the moment.

Ok lads. Here is the final table for the group stages.

148177_471100602425_752547425_5883877_7305687_n.jpg

There is now a playoff match for group 1 to be played tonight.
    The playoff matches will be best of 3 best of 3 (just like inferno groups and not best of 5 matches). Each of the players tied will play each other once in this format.

Characters are still locked!

Best of luck. Each player plays twice and round wins will count here to decide who goes through. Post the scores.

I can play tonight about half 10ish or 11.. Gonna be a long day getting home from work, but ill be able to play tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Lol Farz Fail...:)

Too much time Jibberin on and not enough time Logging on.

Where's your Forum pic for that little performance eh? :D

Oh here we are...

ftlgty.jpg

Best "Fail" forum Pic I could find. You're a fan of Forum pics aren't you Farz?

LOL

TOUCHe

FutureGuy wrote: »
    A-Trak and Foamy,
    Will you both be on after 1030ish?

Lads, given the weather and treacherous conditions we're having, I don't want anyone rushing home from wherever to play a few games. Foamy, I know you are away at the moment.

Should be on 'til about 11ish.
    Can't stay on much longer as I've a nightmare commute to work tomorrow.

Lads i cant feckin make it gain Im having to take refuge in me misses house again due to ALL my busses been re-routed to a point i cant reach them..
    this sucks major donkey balls.
    Sorry :/

Sorry to hear Foamy, but better to be safe in this weather.

• Advertisement

Until Sunday, I won't be near an xbox lads......

Not sure how this will pan out, but it's bed time now for me.

Advertisement