Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayjayirl's Back Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ayjay, with Foamy snowed in and unable to get to a console last night, and A_trak now unable to play until Sunday, whats the story here?

I'm willing to wait until Sunday to play playoffs but I know you want to get the draw done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i say we restart the tournament :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Placebo wrote: »
    i say we restart the tournament :)

no.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You could either a) draw randomly or b) wait for a few more days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

ayjayirl wrote: »
    no.

Indeed, I dont feel like another 3 whitewashes ktnx. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok, here's what I propose. I am going to make the second round draw today with all the qualified players. This second round is to start on Monday the 6th December. The format is from the original post. FT10 etc etc
    I will make this draw with 2 entries called Slot 1 and Slot 2. These two slots will constitute the two that qualify when the play off is played. I will flip a coin to decide which is 1 and which is 2 when they are decided. This way we can make the draw for the second round and get things moving along again.

Now this means that the three of you have until Sunday night to get your playoff in. That is absolutely final as the following day you have to be able to play in the second round. This way I can leave it up to the three of you to sort it out until then whilst still allowing the second round to take place. If by Sunday you haven't played you matches then whomever is available on the last day (assuming they haven't already been played) will go through. If that is only the 1 person, then someone will get a by in the second round. I can't do any better than that.

I will make the draw today and post it all up in another post.

Is this solution ok with the three guys? (Future, A-Trak and Foamy)?

I will make the draw today and post it all up in another post.

Is this solution ok with the three guys? (Future, A-Trak and Foamy)?

I literally just sent a PM suggesting the exact same plan lol. Fine with me!

Ok lads. I did the draw. Special thanks to Zeus and the DoomCam.

And so we don't have to watch the video each time to see it, here is is in Picture format :p.

36260_471605992425_752547425_5890608_2134027_n.jpg

Ok, so the rules once again.

It is FT10 for this one. It is single elimination. Characters are still locked as per the first round. In the rare case of a draw then you will play one more game to decide it. Rinse and repeat if necessary.

The round starts on Monday 6th December. You have until Friday the 10th December to get them done. Please ensure that you can play your match within that time frame. I am out of the country for the following week so it would be best for that to happen before then.

Please use this thread for putting the scores up. It adds to the hype. I will be recording my game with Doom commentating again. I will also try to broadcast one/some of the other games if they are held a different night/time. I will not be able to broadcast my games cause of Internet crapness. (If I play and broadcast its like playing at 1/2 frame a second. Its terrible)

There will be no delayed games. If you can't play then the opposing player will get a by. Sorry but I have to do this. Thankfully this time there will only be two people involved for the round to complete so it should be easier to arrange.

Best of luck to all.....

Sairus - I'm coming for you!

Farz - LMFAO. Scrub.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm glad Zeus officiated.

I'm glad Zeus officiated.

He was an integral part of the process :D

• Advertisement

stupid dog, couldnt even do a simple trick, i bet all he does is eats and poops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I am out of the country for the following week...

Sairus - I'm coming for you!

Play Sairus in the tournament, then leave the country? Coincidence?

stupid dog, couldnt even do a simple trick, i bet all he does is eats and poops.

Troll_fail.jpg

:D

Followed by one for your tourney performance

1z4epf7.jpg

THIS is never gonna happen ajay, leave the dog to cleaning it self when making future videos :)
    doglolfunny.jpg

THIS is never gonna happen ajay, leave the dog to cleaning it self when making future videos :)

Win!

TWO MAJOR BURNS in 1 week, by ry and yourself.
    Guess its time for me to pack up folks

New%20web%20hobo.JPG
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

jesus, reading the pages of sf plot analysis i thought it couldn't get any worse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Zeus tells it how he sees it I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

i can play tonight, around 11 o'clock i wana get all my fights over and done with =]

Hi foamy can you get on a little earlier? I'm in the throes of full blown flu and would play you if you were on a little earlier.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi foamy can you get on a little earlier? I'm in the throes of full blown flu and would play you if you were on a little earlier.

Bollox.. Man i missed ya, passed out when I got home, only woke a few minutes ago.. :/

Theres always tomorrow? >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Foamy / FutureGuy,

I'll be on from about 7pm this evening, lets get these games done!

A-Trak wrote: »
    Foamy / FutureGuy,

I'll be on from about 7pm this evening, lets get these games done!

F'uckin'a

F'uckin'a

Lads. If u want me to record the matches let me know and I'll set up the gear.

Hi guys ok I'll be on at 7 too. If ye can get ur game finished, I'll play ye straight after.

Just went 2-1 down to Foamys Ibuki

Beat FutureGuy 2-0

The never ending group has finished for me.

GGs to both of you.

Foamy beat me 2-1 and fair play. Incredibly tight. I'm going to have nightmares after that I swear.

Atrak, same old dreadful lag, even though I got my internet upgraded-our routers must not like each other! Playing Honda with lag aint fun, especially against a solid Honda.

GGs FutureGuy,

Agreed with the lag, it's the worst I've ever experienced, amazed the the game never dropped considering the huge input lag.

I'd imagine it'd be a different outcome without it, by all accounts your DeeJay is scary.

• Advertisement

Have Future Guy and Foamy played yet?

Can you tell me the result and I will then assign to slot 1 or slot 2 the appropriate player.

Advertisement