Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayjayirl's Back Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Haha, didn't intend for the Hakan match to be recorded or commentated, just thought you'ld like the ending. I would have skipped straight to the last round if I could (also would have skipped past all the weird time-out glitches, because they all happen in the 1st round).

Both time out errors look like positioning errors due to Ultra 1. I was much closer when I originally did them, and one way or another they ended the round. After that there were no more inputs for the game to show.

Speaking of the win inconsistency (winconsistency?)

I went back and had a look at the original replays, and I don't win the 6th match in my replay, but I do in your video.
    Looking at the inputs, at the end of the match we each have a sliver of health of Med jumps in on me, and I go for EX Upkicks.

In the actual match I stupidly didn't have the metre and die, in your replay I DO have the metre and I win.

It's like Sliders man.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Lol, well, I think it's pretty clear to anyone who watches the commentaries we know something's wrong.

It was still an interesting little experiment and I think it came off ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Yeh, it was confusing. Throw up my matches when you get a chance on your good Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Lol, well, I think it's pretty clear to anyone who watches the commentaries we know something's wrong.

It was still an interesting little experiment and I think it came off ok!

the commentary and quality were spot on well done lads, needs more of that:D

So lads. When works for everyone to play the semi's? I am going for after xmas and possibly after new year but I am easy. (Tee set up?????)

• Advertisement

Ok, here is the playlist of my matches with sairus. All 19 matches. Doom commentated on it after the last ones so he's bullitproof.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=48A6DABD0EB6EFF4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Cheers for that lads! :D God there's so much stupid stuff I'm doing and good stuff I'm not doing (lol, who needs Rose's super amirite?).
    I've only watched up to 13 so far. I dont think I can handle watching the next 7 matches before breakfast :(

So lads. As we have only the two matches I'm not gonna set a date for them. At your descretion for organising it but can you just post it here so we can get hype!

To that end, Meds when you wanna go?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Foamy - let me know when suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

EDIT: Ah yes, in case this post seems like it came out of the blue, it's in reference to Doom's commentary on the video above :P

I never saw any issue with me wearin' my shirt! XD People are always saying it's odd that I strut ma stuff in it, but **** that ****. I like the design! :D
    And also, I dont actually get any moneys from any of those shirts being sold, so it's not really supporting me by buying em ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Sairus wrote: »
    I never saw any issue with me wearin' my shirt! XD People are always saying it's odd that I strut ma stuff in it, but **** that ****. I like the design! :D
    And also, I dont actually get any moneys from any of those shirts being sold, so it's not really supporting me by buying em ;D
    [offtopic]
    I can understand a designer wearing his own shirt. Theres a serious lack of NICE shirts out there. Most at this stage are TACKY or completely ridiculous looking, which is why 'older' people just chose to wear plain clothing because they dont want to look like douches.
    So there have been times where i felt like making my own and wearing it. Also if i did design one and it won the competition, i wouldnt feel odd wearing. It consider it a trophy in a way. [/offtopic]

Don't mind me Sairus, I had a few drinks and it was a funny thing to say. If you want to wear your t shirt f%$k the begrudgers :)

Placebo wrote: »
    [offtopic]
    I can understand a designer wearing his own shirt. Theres a serious lack of NICE shirts out there. Most at this stage are TACKY or completely ridiculous looking, which is why 'older' people just chose to wear plain clothing because they dont want to look like douches.
    So there have been times where i felt like making my own and wearing it. Also if i did design one and it won the competition, i wouldnt feel odd wearing. It consider it a trophy in a way. [/offtopic]

Next week on Farz's fashion blog, what to wear at tournaments - how to look fab-u-lous and avoid looking like a scrub.

Sairus wrote: »

brian was more drink when commentating that than people realise. I think it's an amazing achievement he is at all coherant in it. Seriously ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

So whats actually happening with the tourny? Hasnt been much talk of it.. :pac:

So whats actually happening with the tourny? Hasnt been much talk of it.. :pac:
    you didn't read previous threads did you?

A-Trak wants to know when you are gtg to play ur semi. I'm waiting on meds to get back to me for ours.

When u game to play?

^^

Sorry bro, I havent been on boards that much lately. :/

And A-trak im good to go monday onwards!! Sorry for any late'ness >.<

Meds?

yes

• Advertisement

meducation wrote: »
    yes

When you wanna play our semi final matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

lol this has taken months to get done.

A-trak i can get on tomorrow anytime past 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Ry wrote: »
    lol this has taken months to get done.

That's not actually true, since it has yet to be 2 months since the first post in this thread.

I think Ayjay's done a really good job at organising this, and it comes across in the fact this is clearly the most successful online tournament we have going at the moment.

when suits ya? im on a massive loosing streak

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

That's not actually true, since it has yet to be 2 months since the first post in this thread.

I think Ayjay's done a really good job at organising this, and it comes across in the fact this is clearly the most successful online tournament we have going at the moment.

i blame Zeus :pac:

Also, you know, Christmas.

Bah humbug Ry!

And as for you, zad of the farz, do you really want to bring the wrath of Zeus down upon yourself again?

meducation wrote: »
    when suits ya? im on a massive loosing streak

Thursday the 6th at 9pm?

Hopefully I can do better than a whitewash this time

A-trak i can get on tomorrow anytime past 6.

Would Thurs around 8 suit?

• Advertisement

^^^

Going out that night, Friday night same time?

Advertisement