Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 9: The Christ-It's-Sunday-And-There's-No-Thread Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Great game in Philly I thought.

The interception was inevitable if he was gonna keep tossing it towards Samuel!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

OT now in the blackhole

Raiders win, good to see Campbell doing well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Delighted for the Raiders. What a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,762 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

And the Raiders keep on winning. That first round pick is looking worse and worse. I'd rather still have Seymour tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭tommyboyle

Can you believe that sinile old man in oakland almost fired tom cable last year. The raiders always had talent, now they have leadership. Maybe not this year, though the afc west is week, the raiders time is coming.

• Advertisement

Archimedes wrote: »
    Delighted for the Raiders. What a finish.
    What? I thought you were a Patriot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

tommyboyle wrote: »
    Can you believe that sinile old man in oakland almost fired tom cable last year.

He is a very good coach yes.
    However, are you forgetting the broken jaw incident? If I do that to a co worker in the office I'll be fired

Being in sports doesn't make you exempt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Being in sports doesn't make you exempt

Sadly, it kind of does.

bring on the new york ladies. After we dispatch of the dysfunctional skins it is on. E.A.G.L.E.S.

0-1 in the division, 3 games on the road in the division, they might get to 3-3 in the division if they are lucky ;)

I am not advocating the man for a nobel peace prize. He also has a history of smacking the women. Al Davis does not care. This guy could break davis' jaw this year and still be employed. I hate the raiders but he is getting it done. I just cant believe that the chargers are giving it away. Their GM is a tool but what a fall from grace. And I thought the broncos might be their spoiler. Is this league parody or just subpar football. Go Eagles.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    What? I thought you were a Patriot?

I am.

I'm also a man who prefers winning bets over losing bets!

I also trust Belichick to get great value out of the Raiders pick no matter where it falls in the first round. Odds are it will be traded down anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Delighted with that result. Think the Chargers be leading the West before December.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

I am not advocating the man for a nobel peace prize. He also has a history of smacking the women. Al Davis does not care. This guy could break davis' jaw this year and still be employed. I hate the raiders but he is getting it done. I just cant believe that the chargers are giving it away. Their GM is a tool but what a fall from grace. And I thought the broncos might be their spoiler. Is this league parody or just subpar football. Go Eagles.

I think a particularly hard peanut could break Davis' jaw at this point.

Archimedes wrote: »
    I am.

I'm also a man who prefers winning bets over losing bets!

I also trust Belichick to get great value out of the Raiders pick no matter where it falls in the first round. Odds are it will be traded down anyway.
    Its not good at all, we've gone from a potential top 5 pick and a franchise tackle which we badly need to possibly being a pick in the 20s if they make the playoffs.

0-1 in the division, 3 games on the road in the division, they might get to 3-3 in the division if they are lucky ;)

The cowgirls could upset but they were a mess before they lost romo. Kitna's about as worrisome as a cloudy day. They will beat the skins. Vick is healthy and the coach lost his locker room. ( Benching mcnabb was one thing calling him fat and stupid quite another). Plus the league knows what the eagles did for the last three years...mcnabb is done. Gmen can be scary but I think their coach is terrible. They win inspite of him. He makes LOmbardi look like pete carroll

The cowgirls could upset but they were a mess before they lost romo. Kitna's about as worrisome as a cloudy day. They will beat the skins. Vick is healthy and the coach lost his locker room. ( Benching mcnabb was one thing calling him fat and stupid quite another). Plus the league knows what the eagles did for the last three years...mcnabb is done. Gmen can be scary but I think their coach is terrible. They win inspite of him. He makes LOmbardi look like pete carroll

Eagles will do well to be 1-1 against the Giants. They already lost to the Redskins and we do not know what effect last weeks debacle will have until next week, but McNabb will be giving his best next week no matter what, plus a win for the Skins puts us ahead of the Eagles in the division. As for the Cowboys, all depends on Kitna, so really hard to judge game to game.

The first of what could by many interceptions for Kitna tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Talk about hanging it up

Vick got injured in the skins game. I assure you that if vick is healthy the redskins will be embaressed. I agree the birds may go 1-1 with the gmen but it will not be luck. For some reason I believe the giants are playing above themselves. Coughlin's stone age coaching will catch up. Eli is not Peyton. Jacobs is a headache.

The Cowboys are actually pathetic.

There is no way in hell Jerry Jones can not fire Wade Phillips now.

• Advertisement

What a farce for Dallas, mistakes on offence, mistakes on defence, mistakes on special teams and mistakes on the sideline. This game is over, I am off to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

oh my god this is hilarious, mistakes everywhere coupled with the fact that wade actually is an idiot... it's a perfect storm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Feel bad for Wade Phillips have to say, he's just a tough guy to hate even if he is HC of the Cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Jesus. Have the Cowboys packed it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

From stealing him in the draft and his performances this year, Des Bryant is the only bright spark for the 'Boys this year.

themont85 wrote: »
    Feel bad for Wade Phillips have to say, he's just a tough guy to hate even if he is HC of the Cowboys.

I feel bad for the fella too... just not anybody else to do with that team

damn, there goes the shutout...28-7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I never ever thought i'd say this but I feel sympathy for dallas

Weekly award for Toast player of the week goes to Mike Jenkins who thus far has allowed all 8 passes attempted on him to be completed for 94 yards and a TD...

Enjoy your 50/75 grand fine and possible suspension this week, Nick Collins...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I can't remember the last time I watched a game when one team never punted at all.
    Does that happen often?

And the only time the Ravens punter was on the field it was a trick play and he threw it for a 1st down.
    He has a better throwing motion then Tebow :P

Advertisement