Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MsAllybear

Dear Mr.

Fresh start for me.
    Moving on.
    Hugs and some Love!
    xx AllyBearxx :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Nan
    I need you. We all do.
    Tomorrow. God tomorrow.
    I think they're going to tell us how long he has left.
    He can't go.
    You shouldn't have gone.
    We can't lose you both.
    Dad will have no parents.
    It's not fair!
    I love you forever.
    Please come back

Dear Cancer,

I've said it you on here before but you obviously didn't get the message!

**** YOU!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MAR86

I wish someone could help me, I wish that someone wouldn't turn his back on me every time i need him, I wish i had the means to get away from you, I wish I had the means to recover!! Miss the old happy me, i hate the new sad, depressed me. You don't even see it, don't care, don't want to know...I guess from your point of view we were friends with benefits and from my point of view we were lovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

To all the lads,
    Ye are an absolute credit! Watching you all rally around your friend and be there for him this last while has been amazing to watch! Mad and all as ye are ye can be rocks of sense! I always knew ye were good to rely on but ye were just amazing! Fair play! I am grateful and proud to call you all my friends!

To XXX
    I'm so sorry that this has happened to you! You will get through it! Noone deserves what you all are going through! Stay strong but never forget we're all here if you ever need to chat, unwind, chill out or just vent! We all love you to bits! Oh and come home, ok!

To AAAA
    It broke my heart to see you so upset for him, its tough on everyone but especially hard for you! We'll get through this I promise! Mind yourself pet and I'll see you soon

To You,
    Snap out of it! I know! You know I know! Just come out with it!

To Life in General,
    Enough is enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Dear you,

We shouldn't of done that Saturday, but it felt right like old times all cuddled up and happy, cant go anywhere though, we both know that.

I'm confused again, just as I was getting over you I feel that same pang of hurt wanting what I cant have and regretting the things I've done.I've never felt this way about anyone, the ones you care most about seem to hurt the most. I thought I'd moved on but it seems my head just moved on not my heart.:(

In another life, another time..x

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you É for coming in to my life. It was impossible to let you go and even harder to see you move on but i accept it just simply wasnt meant to be.

You will always be in my heart. I just hope my heart has enough space for another girl.

D

xxxx

Dear u,

I know i'm pain at times but thats me.
    You dont have to completly ignore me though.
    thankfully im being kept busy here but i do notice.
    x

M,
    i shouldnt know the dates but i do because i checked, because i cared about you, and the last couple day, i've thought of you and hope you're ok, all of you!
    it's getting easier, i'll be honest. stings sometimes but easier.
    x

T
    What happened last night? lol!!
    im not mad , hoping all grand but funny thats all.
    x

Move on.

Dear D

I miss you, I miss talking to you. I miss your jokes, I miss how you used to brighten up my days.
    I first met you online chatting to a stranger, I told you my secrets, the horror I kept with me for 14 years. I didn't expect that the strange and faceless person behind a computer screen would turn out to be a real friend in real life.

You were always there when I needed you and I often felt that I shouldn't bother you with my crap all the time and was glad that I could lend my ears to listen to your dramas.

I am glad you found O, he is a nice guy, you are so different from each other but you both are amazing, warm hearted and kind and just perfect for each other and I wish you nothing but happiness.

But I do feel a bit neglected, not jalous but I just miss my friend to call for coffee or even just you beeing on my chatlist more often. I miss and love you.

My life is so lonely, it hurts. I was always building wall around me, not want to get hurt again, you broke a wall down but I don't know how to tear them down myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭x3wiggles

Dear F,
    Thanks for making the last few months of secondary school a living hell for me. But, in a way, you made me so much closer to your ex boyfriend. Even though there was nothing going on. Thank you for turning my year against me. And thank you for humiliating me in the year book.
    I've done a 180 as a result and take a look at me now. Stronger than ever.
    Kisses.

wiggs

Dear JJ,

Thank you for making my life worth living. And for that, I can never fully explain how you've turned my life around. I love you with all my heart.
    xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 boxie

Dear you,
    I hope you read this,
    please dig deep, for both of us and respond to the email, i know you can do it, please surprise me just this once and i wont ask for anything else, just a response, whatever it may be, i know my emails are not always convenient and coherent but you never respond, but i really need to know now, you've moved the goal posts again and i helped you to lift them.

Yours,
    Always.xx

Dear me,

Hit send this time, dont let this one go unread, and its the most important one you'll ever write, you know it, she will reply, life owes you that much.

Mine,
    Never. xx

Dear Keef,
    You're 1 today! Which means we have you 10 whole months!
    I know you think you're all grown up now cos your outside with your mates all day terrorising the neighbourhood.
    But please remember you're still only small and ickle.
    Technically you're a cat now and not a kitten but to me you'll always be that fluffy teeny tiny kitten we brought home in a printer box who would fall asleep standing up and hide in our dvd shelves.
    I love you more than you realise baby boy

Lots of love your mam
    xxxxxxx

PS please be home for tea, i bought you birthday fish

Love you xxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Dear Me of Tomorrow Morning,

You will get up, you will go to work and then you WILL go to college.. And you will stop letting this goddamn f**ked up disease get the better of you, stop being afraid to leave the house, and you will fight like you have fought for everything else.

You will stop being bitter about the fact that you are the only mature student with a job and forget how hard it was to pass your Christmas exams while working a four day week, and you will start to make friends.
    You will get counselling over the loss of your child and stop punishing yourself by trying to sabotage your career.
    You are stronger than you realise, you love yourself, you've just forgotten.

Sincerely, You of This Morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Dear Mental Health,

Thank you for completely fúcking up my life, you absolute troll.

Toodles,

Seomra

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Dear Kil,
    How can you do this to him? you had 3 stitches and a bruise! he nearly died on the side of the road in my arms! He has so much ****e going in in his life now and you decide to claim? its going to drive him over the edge! i swear chap, if anything happens to him, i will hunt you down! i might be nice to you now, i kinda have to be cause you can screw me over still but if you hurt him, i wont be responsible for my actions! he is your best friend and your putting money before a friendship, your a sad chap!

Dear B,
    Everything will be ok i promise :) Im always here for you to help you through everything! i will stand up in court for you dont worry :) i love you more and more everyday! And if your spa of a gf hurts you again, i think i will kill her!!

Dear St. Lukes Hosp,
    You told him nothing was broken, how the hell can you miss 4 crushed vertabray, seriously. that could of caused him to end up in a wheelchair. i hope he has a strong enough case against yous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Dear you,

No, you can't hug me the way he does or brush my hair out of my eyes the way he does or spin me around the way he does when I'm dancing with him or whisper secrets in my ear the way he does or kiss my forehead the way he does. It's very simple. He and I are such good friends and I love and trust him completely. You and I aren't. After the way you've acted lately I don't think we'll ever be. Oh, and the friendship between he and I is 100% platonic, not least because he's gay, which you well know. So the next time I'm with him and you make a comment about me "cock-teasing" I won't let it slide so easily. It'd be interesting to see what he'd have to say if he knew you'd said that about me in the first place. Grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat-you're almost 22, you're two and a half years older than I am and supposedly mature, it might be a good time now to start acting like it.

-K.

Dear friend. You have no idea how much you are hurting me. How much I miss how things were. Its hurts so much that you are getting on with your daily life and leaving me behind. I really thought we were so close. Cant believed all this time can be erased so quickly.

Dear P. I wish I had never met you. You are a complete user and dont give a damn about anyone, you just used me to get your fill and when you couldnt take responsibility, you abused me terribly and left leaving your nasty words behind. you have left me a complete mess and I hate you for that. I hate that you just dont care what you have done and made me out to be an idiot.

Dear life. Please please please get better. I need a flipping miracle at this stage. Im so unhappy and lonely. Im sick of crying. But I cant believe sometimes that its me living like life. A year ago I had so much to be happy about and now ive nothing. Im so sad. Please get better. thats all I want

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Hey you,

I love the look in your eyes you have when you smile at me :) especially your laughter lines :)

Yours,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Creep,
    I can't wait for the day until I see your goblin face crumble when you ruin your life. People like you make me sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Dear X,

I know you are an only child an used to getting your own way all the time but I will not stand for it any more. You can't act all high and mighty belittling and trying to control my friends and expect us to stand by and take it. You only ever talk about yourself and your life. You show no compassion, interest or consideration for the rest of us. The way you bully her is so snide and underhand. We know what you are up to.

Why you do pretend to give a damn anyway? Your over the top sarcasm is absolutely sickening. How can you sit in front of me and tell me what I have said is not true when I know it to be fact and have personal experience of it in my immediate and extended family.

The dropped out of your last course almost 2 years ago and yet all you ever seem to do is talk about fcuking UCD!!!! Ugh get over yourself. If it was that amazing why didn't you stay in the place????

Argh.

\Rant over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Dear big brother,

I miss you. I will probably never admit that to you. You just aren't the soppy type. And I am, but in secret. We always have a laugh at home, and sometimes you are the only person there who keeps me sane!
    But then when I go back to college, we never keep in touch, I guess we are both just busy.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I love you. You are the best big brother ever. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Dear scumbag neighbours,

stop letting your kids climb on top of my jeep
    stop throwing your rubbish out your front door and invest in a bin
    stop sitting on my window sil and looking in through my window
    stop having family arguements til 4 in the morning
    stop continuing those arguements into the street so everyone can hear
    stop drinking beer in the middle of the road at lunch time
    stop fecking your cig buts into my garden
    stop your mates from beeping the horn repeditively outside your house during the night

Bubblefett

Dear A,
    I'm fairly sure your never going to read this but it has to be said.
    I REALLY like you, you're a really nice guy- which in my case is a bit of a rarity to find- plus you're ridiculously good looking (seriously all the girls that night were in love with you!).
    I know the odds are stacked against us, what with the distance thing, the fact that we only got to have a brief bit of banter and the fact that you are out of my league by miles...
    But if we ever run into each other again, and if by any small miracle you DO happen to fancy me...PLEASE ask for my no, I'll give it to you in a heartbeat :)

L xx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

To my love,

Thanks for being the best boyfriend I could ever imagine. You have been incredibly supportive of me, even though I've left you for a while. But it means the world to me that all you want is what is best for me. I don't know how I could have made this change without having you in my life.

I love how we can share everything, I've never had that with anyone before. I can tell you every crazy moment I have and just get met with concern and support. I've had a terrible track record of trying to talk to people about these things and getting bad responses, so you can't understand how much it means to me.

And thanks for still making me feel loved and special everyday even though we're not together. And making me laugh till it hurts!

Yours forever xxxx

To my sister,

You drive me nuts and we don't even live in the same country!! I'm telling Mam on you.

Dear K,
    What can I say to you really!! I love you more than anything in the world!! There have been times when I thought we were finished, times I thought you did things just to piss me off, but I've realised thats just who you are, and I love you for that!
    You often see in movies a girl gets taken hostage, and a guy says take me instead, just leave her go......well I can honestly say with all my heart that i would do that for you, you mean the absolute world to me!!! I can't imagine life without you and I hope I never have to!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

bubblefett wrote: »
    Dear scumbag neighbours,

stop letting your kids climb on top of my jeep
    stop throwing your rubbish out your front door and invest in a bin
    stop sitting on my window sil and looking in through my window
    stop having family arguements til 4 in the morning
    stop continuing those arguements into the street so everyone can hear
    stop drinking beer in the middle of the road at lunch time
    stop fecking your cig buts into my garden
    stop your mates from beeping the horn repeditively outside your house during the night

Bubblefett

In addition- don't you dare ever EVER throw another bone into my garden.
    My dog nearly died today thanks to you. He got that bone and choked on it.
    Thank god for my boyfriend who had to pull it out of his throat.
    If anything had happened to him I cannot stress how much you would come to regret it. The only reason I'm not kicking in your door right now is I don't want to start a war.
    But seriously, don't push me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,592 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

My dear friend.
    You are amazing.
    Thank you for confiding in me.
    I cannot believe you lived your life that way for so long and never told anybody.
    When we spoke last week,it was like you were really opening up for the first time since we met.
    It was like watching a different person in your body,a brighter,lighter,happier spirit.

He's gone now- the children will be fine,you know that,
    You'll be fine, you're stronger now-he can no longer put you down and insult you and upset you.

I know your mam is watching down on you,you said she always knew something wasn't quite right- and now you can show her how strong you are.

Am so so happy for you -and proud to be your friend.
    One day at a time,my dear, and I'll be there to support you on the way.

G

Dear X,

Its been a few weeks, first 2 whatever cos we had overload (not from my view) there for bit but whats up now?
    seriously? fair enough, You're not about, so can't meet up but a quick reply wouldnt do any harm, yes i'm prob being immature but you know what i'm like, and wow, i'm not telling u this for a change!
    Thinking of this made me cry earlier and then cry some more. I mean, real cry not thinking of something sad and got tear, but actually crying. and have u ever seen me cry? no!

i'm not losing u! whatever happens! you mean the absolute world to me!

xx

Dear Xx

Whats going on? i feel sorry for ya and am giving you advice on it , i dont want to see /hear you stressed, hope ya sort it out!
    but i'm gonna be selfish here and go, what about xmas and me? i needed a ear to talk to, u were having non of it, and yes i brought it up once, u brushed it off, and never mentioned it again, I didnt realise, but i Needed to talk about it!!
    anyway, i'm always here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MsAllybear

Dear __
    it's ok, i'll wait. i'm not going anywhere, i don't expect to hear on sunday but if i do, fair play! I'm waiting, nicely! you know where I am and how to contact me. We've had our ups mainly and a few downs, but we'll fly through this little patch.
    xx

Dear xxx
    Happy Birthday to junior!
    I won't get to see you to say it, but there ya are. Hope you both enjoyed today, have no doubt you did. truly now if we met, i'd hug ya like friend,xx

M
    worried about you,
    if you keeop doing this, you'll end up sick, and that i couldnt handle. seriously. I wish u would help yourself .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Dear you,

thank you for making me feel so safe. It's like my brain switches off when I'm with you and I can just be. I love you so much.

K. xxx

Advertisement