Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours Ireland 2011 (includes smash & SCF's awesome pics of RAW in Dublin!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I just got Block A, Row B, Seat 6. I think that's right against the entrance way :)

My original ticket is now for sale for face value whoever wants it :D

Ring E, Row F, Seat 54.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

boo-urns.:p
    :pac::pac::pac: Now, we all know wwe house shows are in the same category as chrismas, all for the kids!
    J. Marston wrote: »
    Wait! Ring E Row B, they look good!
    BUY!BUY!BUY!!
    Oh God, bad memories of AWR show in Dundalk surfacing in 3...2...1....

Were you on the front row?

My original ticket is now for sale for face value whoever wants it :D

Ring E, Row F, Seat 54.

Seat 54?
    You'd be in the bloody car-park! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

CMpunked wrote: »
    Seat 54?
    You'd be in the bloody car-park! :p

Feck off :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

1.30 seconds on.

CANT WAIT!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Woooo! Ring E Row B, got 'em! They're good.......they look good............please tell me they're good! :D

Woooo! Ring E Row B, got 'em! They're good.......they look good............please tell me they're good! :D

Ring e, row b is the mens jacks.:pac:

they're class seats! well done haha! only way they could be better is if they were row a!

referee.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

1.30 seconds on.

CANT WAIT!!:D:D:D:D:D

ah i remember that night :D

in was in BLOCKA, row 22, seat 10 and had a good view so if i get anything like that tuesday i'll take it :D

heres the view i had

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1240812689717.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭steelydan99

Just got RINGE Row C seats 21-23 I have a 5 year old, they say not to have kids near the ring ,better off in teared seating. Will he be ok in these seats?? Are they good seats??

i was also at that show

ah sure everyone does it but it does get annoying after awhile thats why my goal was to get ringside seats for this one so i wouldn't have to stand up just to see whats going on not going to happen now lol

I just don't want a repeat where I've forked out money for front row tickets, only to find that there's another row of kids in front of me who could care less about where I am sitting and just kick their way to the rails <_<

Just got RINGE Row C seats 21-23 I have a 5 year old, they say not to have kids near the ring ,better off in teared seating. Will he be ok in these seats?? Are they good seats??

they are ringside, three rows back. There could be a bit of standing on chairs involved, but id say he'll love those seats. Theyre great.

Row C should be ok. There'll only be two people in front of them and since the ring is elevated, it won't be that bad a view.

Really, I'd say the first five rows are fine for kids of a smaller nature and after that, it should be up in the tiered. You'd be further away but you won't have a view problem.

Thanks DeiselQueen, to be honest he could stand on my head as long as he gets a good view. Tried at 9am this morning but all i got was Tier K row 50 seats 145-147. Gave up on them and could not get anything else as it just sent me back to the main page.And they were €65 each!!!!

I just don't want a repeat where I've forked out money for front row tickets, only to find that there's another row of kids in front of me who could care less about where I am sitting and just kick their way to the rails <_<

Walking on your toes, knocking over bottles of sprite at your feet, practically sitting on your knee.
    :mad:

I was there.

Is it possible to bring along an Digital SLR Camera??? Do they do searches at the WWE like they would at a normal O2 concert?

Is it possible to bring along an Digital SLR Camera??? Do they do searches at the WWE like they would at a normal O2 concert?

Should be fine. I've brought digital cameras along to every WWE event there and no one has even looked at me, let alone search me.

Oddly, they really don't like bottle caps though...

I dont want to bring a zoom lens as i wont bother with the external flash.

Would an 85mm (f1.8 im thinking high iSO) lens be ok from ringside seats?

Oddly, they really don't like bottle caps though...

:pac::pac: i remember when i bought a bottle of coke they took off the cap and never game me it i was like WTF :confused: :pac: and id just like to say €3 just for one bottle what a RIP OFF

• Advertisement

I dont want to bring a zoom lens as i wont bother with the external flash.

Would an 85mm (f1.8 im thinking high iSO) lens be ok from ringside seats?

Um....yeeeaaahhh <_< Tbh, my knowledge of cameras is quite limited. They won't take them off you anyway (unless it's obvious your recording stuff, and even then they seem leniant provided you at least pretend to be subtle). You'll have to ask others about lens and flashes and the likes though >_>

And Stone Cold Fan, I just save up the bottle caps for a day or two before the event and sneak them in in my pocket. They take them off me going in, I just replace them ;)

common sense about the bottle caps. You could always sell them for 50c each :D, why not get totally ripped off, i am planning ahead as my young lad will want everything Randy Orton-ish thats for sale.Although he is an MVP Fan thesedays

Will have to start saving

they don't allow the professional cameras a nice small Digital camera is fine tho

i just buy my own drinks and put them into my bag :pac: i'm not going to fork out €3 just for one bottle its madness

common sense about the bottle caps. You could always sell them for 50c each :D, why not get totally ripped off, i am planning ahead as my young lad will want everything Randy Orton-ish thats for sale.Although he is an MVP Fan thesedays

Will have to start saving

One final piece of advice I'd give is that unless you are the first in the door, leave the shops until during a boring match or something. The crowds are always incredible when you first go in and its chaotic. Me and my bro always wait until during the diva match and head out then; no queue and loads of time to make your selections without hassle :D

great advice and thanks

I'd second that.
    If he is a randy orton fan you would have no problem in getting anything of his in youth size so that's even a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Since I'm lazy I just got around to buying my tickets now. RING E ROW G 31-32 which looking at the layout seems to be straight in front of the ring so I'm happy enough. Now I just have to hope that Alberto gets traded to Raw before this show.

For whoever asked about the camera, as long as you are not obviously recording video or are using a long long lens camera you'll be fine.

As for bottle tops. Just keep one in your pocket.

Wouldn't mind seeing Alberto or even Santino Morelli , my young lad gets a kick out of the Cobra move

Santino, barring injury, should be a dead cert. Drafts usually don't affect the April tour too much since even if they happen the week before (just after Mania), most of the wrestlers will already have made their arrangements to fly to Ireland.

That said, Santino wasn't at the last Raw, was he? I remember being annoyed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

That said, Santino wasn't at the last Raw, was he? I remember being annoyed...

No he was not.

Advertisement