Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours Ireland 2011 (includes smash & SCF's awesome pics of RAW in Dublin!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Just tried there now, no luck getting ringside tickets. Anyone else have any joy?

Best available for me came up as Block F on the tiered seating. 75 Euro. I passed. I'm not on O2 either and I got it on the PAST PURCHASER PRESALE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Just tried there now, no luck getting ringside tickets. Anyone else have any joy?

no luck for me either. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Was a farce of a pre sale. I got offered 20th row in tiered.
    Almost threw my iPhone out the window.

Was a farce of a pre sale. I got offered 20th row in tiered.
    Almost threw my iPhone out the window.

am i to assume that if we didnt get offered the seats this morning, we wont at all on the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

am i to assume that if we didnt get offered the seats this morning, we wont at all on the presale?
    I fully intend to be offered ringside on saturday. :)

• Advertisement

As do I friend. I've gotten ringside anytime ive gone. Never front row though. Thats the goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I had a doctors appointment at 9am this morning so I couldn't go online to check then and I completely forgot about it until there now. Sounds like I will need to be up bright and early on Saturday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im referring back to my previous post on this one.
    o2 will put out like 4 ringside tickets and little batches of each other groups of tickets.
    Someone got ringside, they are obviously not on here, but they havent put out all the ringsides this morning.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Im referring back to my previous post on this one.
    o2 will put out like 4 ringside tickets and little batches of each other groups of tickets.
    Someone got ringside, they are obviously not on here, but they havent put out all the ringsides this morning.

haha, good call on that! Ya see the last time, during the presale, I went straight on, and got ringside row c. No bother. And iirc, a few people on here did too.

this time though, I went on, it took 6 minutes searching..The best I could get was the tiered seating. Very annoying altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

As do I friend. I've gotten ringside anytime ive gone. Never front row though. Thats the goal.

thats also my goal :D

would be cool to get front row would be nice just to sit down and not have to get up every 2 mins and would also be nice not to have someone sit right infront of me blocking my view

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been in second row last twice. Worried that there's no way I'll be that lucky three times on the trot :/

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dubgal28

I managed to get ringside E row B for the show, i didn't do too bad considering what some of you were offered, although I did have to try a few times before these came up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Was online this morning at 9:00 for the yolk, RING E row C i got so I was happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So when you go on to the site Saturday is it just a lottery for the best seats?
    I'll be getting 3 tickets (or hoping to at least) so is it a bit wishful for me to think that I could get them near the front? Never been to a wrestling event so I'm not used to this :o.

J. Marston wrote: »
    So when you go on to the site Saturday is it just a lottery for the best seats?
    I'll be getting 3 tickets (or hoping to at least) so is it a bit wishful for me to think that I could get them near the front? Never been to a wrestling event so I'm not used to this :o.

Welcome to the crazy world of live wrestling, step one of the enjoyment: the rat race which is; buying your tickets.

Now, you are fortunate, these aren't the days when tickets would go on sale and they would be conepletely sold out in about 10 minutes for the point.
    But that doesn't mean dilly-dallying either.

My tip would be as such-
    Be online dead on 9 tomorrow(or a little before,just make sure your on). As soon as it hits 9, hit buy now.
    If you get anywhere in the first 5 rows (which is, very possible) take them!
    Sometimes when people get further back tickets, they give them up and look for better ones, but anyone that's that close isn't going to.

For 3 tickets you should be grand. :)
    Enjoy the rush!

Agreed with CM ^

You make sure you're online at about 5 to 9 and just keep refreshing the page until you get the option to buy, and then take what you get. You'll never get better seats at that time anyway. You just have to hope you're the quickest person in the country to hit "buy" at 9.

Hope Ticketmaster doesn't mess me round this time like they did with my Jedwar.....I mean Iron Madien tickets I was buying two weeks ago...

<_<'''

Didn't know iron maiden were playing the TLT? ;)

At least in these days people use te Internet more.
    I remember one year queing with kkv from 3 in the morning to get tickets.
    Slept in a taxi, watched terminator 3, great times. :D

That was with my Dad, wasn't it? :P
    He still talks of that night.

EDIT: Also just noticed that Ticketmaster have the Raw logo being displayed when you check out where the tickets will be sold...yeay :)

That was with my Dad, wasn't it? :P
    He still talks of that night.

Does he?
    How strange.. although in saying that, i just brought it up in a public forum, didnt i? :o

CMpunked wrote: »
    Welcome to the crazy world of live wrestling, step one of the enjoyment: the rat race which is; buying your tickets.

Now, you are fortunate, these aren't the days when tickets would go on sale and they would be conepletely sold out in about 10 minutes for the point.
    But that doesn't mean dilly-dallying either.

My tip would be as such-
    Be online dead on 9 tomorrow(or a little before,just make sure your on). As soon as it hits 9, hit buy now.
    If you get anywhere in the first 5 rows (which is, very possible) take them!
    Sometimes when people get further back tickets, they give them up and look for better ones, but anyone that's that close isn't going to.

For 3 tickets you should be grand. :)
    Enjoy the rush!
    Cheers, very helpful :). 9am on a Saturday is bloody madness though! :D

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cheers, very helpful :). 9am on a Saturday is bloody madness though! :D

Reason for that would be, parents have complained to ticketmaster before that their kids were pestering them for tickets and as ticketmaster usually release tickets on fridays, the parents had a hard time getting them.
    Which is highly understandable, the amount of parents that used to ask me to get tickets for them when i used to be out queing was crazy.

I believe the last group of tickets (for the shows just gone) were released on a saturday too?
    I guess it just seems a bit more fair that its a lot easier to get online without having to juggle getting kids to school, getting ready for work etc etc.

Yawn.

Woke up loads during the night for fear my alarm wouldn't go off and I'd miss the sale starting. Still, lying in bed and ordering tickets via laptop ftw :D

I've got the exact same seats last twice now (Block D, Row B, 13-16) so hoping for a trifecta :P

Anyone else having problems? At 9 on the dot, all it would offer was WAAAAAY up the back of the place, at full price no less...

just rang ticketmaster...

sold out apparently.

Got offered row 6 but turned it down :D

That can't be right, can it? Sold out in 30 seconds?

Its not sold out, I just got a ticket.

Its even telling me there's not one lone seat available.

Where are you getting them Grandmaster? :P

Tried to get the 3 tickets but all I got offered seats way up in what I assume were the nosebleeds, block M 190-192, decided against it. Donkey Balls :(.

Maryse my love, we shall have to wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Ive been trying on ticketmaster.ie since 9am on the button got up at 8am just to be sure been trying best available since then getting nothing think they must be all sold out then surely?

Advertisement