Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours Ireland 2011 (includes smash & SCF's awesome pics of RAW in Dublin!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

'AL wrote:
    [EN;68998244']Ive been trying since 9am on the button got up at 8am just to be sure been trying best available since then getting nothing think they must be all sold out then surely?

same. I was clicking since about 5 to 9.

Nine hit, clicked buy now. Got offered nosebleeds, turned them down. Now theres nothing...what the ****! Has the o2 got smaller or what!?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

All i'm being offered is the nosebleed seats

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was on as soon as they went on sale though and bang on 9, the only ones available were up the very back. AND they were going for 69 quid. Now, it's saying that there's not a single seat left in the arena.

There is no way they sold out that quickly and THAT completly. Something is up...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sold out that quick? Wow. Didn't know there was that many eager wrasslin' fans here in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It kept telling me there were none available. I selected 1 ticket, Ringside and best available. I kept trying and it said there were none available and one then just popped up. I didn't try that many times, maybe 10 attempts at most.

I hit an issue with my credit card though and thought I'd lost the ticket. The expiry date on mine has changed since I last bought something off Ticketmaster so I tried to enter a new card and it wouldn't allow me. I then I had to give up the tickets and start again but thankfully got the same ticket again straight away and this time I was just able to modify the expiry date on my existing card.

I got Ringside E, Row F.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Must have DQ, thats crazy! unless they all went in the O2 priority seating. I didnt even get offered nosebleed tickets, just said nothing available

Its not just the website either, I rang ticketmaster and spoke to an agent like. She said they are completely sold out.

Its not just the website either, I rang ticketmaster and spoke to an agent like. She said they are completely sold out.

If the computers are wonky for us though, might they not be feeding them wrong info as well?

I'm finding it hard to believe it sold out that decisivly that quickly. Something has to be up.

How quickly do they usually announce a second date (cause if its true they sold out THAT quickly, they must do a second date...)

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sold out that quick? Wow. Didn't know there was that many eager wrasslin' fans here in Ireland.

Fraid so must have sold out in mins, the annoying thing is tho you'll probably see the touts on ebay trying to flog em in a day or two,

Keep at it. I got offered tickets twice after DQ had been told they were sold out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

still available for the odyessy, just checked and got offered row 7

If the computers are wonky for us though, might they not be feeding them wrong info as well?

I'm finding it hard to believe it sold out that decisivly that quickly. Something has to be up.

How quickly do they usually announce a second date (cause if its true they sold out THAT quickly, they must do a second date...)

for gigs its usually a few days after they have to go back to the organizers of the tour and ask/beg/borrow/steal more tickets for a 2nd gig

not sure about wwe i suppose who ever is promoting it will have to put a case together as to why they should put on extra dates

A second date? Is that likely?

jmolloy wrote: »
    still available for the odyessy, just checked and got offered row 7

i gave up on the Dublin one got Block L,Row 4 Seat 4 for the Belfast show

They usually do a second date when the first sells out. IIRC, it's usually the night before or after the inital date, though once or twice it's been the second show a week or two after, tacked on to the end of the tour...

id say whats happening is the tickets that people didnt buy/pay for at 9am are being recycled back into the system happened to me when i went to buy tickets last year for a gig so if your lucky you'll get the rejected ones

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭*tripsi*

Is it Raw in Belfast??

*tripsi* wrote: »
    Is it Raw in Belfast??

Yea

Well thats incredibly annoying, especially after getting up at 9 on both days. Clicking at 9 on the button on both days and not getting offered a single decent seat. **** you ticketmaster. Back to bed.

38 minutes now and still not been offered a single ticket since the high-price nosebleeds in my initial try.

I don't believe it "sold out" that quickly, and if it did, there's something dodgy going on. Gonna try for five more minutes and then give up and hope I get any seats on night 2....

• Advertisement

38 minutes now and still not been offered a single ticket since the high-price nosebleeds in my initial try.

I don't believe it "sold out" that quickly, and if it did, there's something dodgy going on. Gonna try for five more minutes and then give up and hope I get any seats on night 2....

thats if they add another night in Dublin hoping they do

but would you not go to the Belfast one?

There must be something up. Did it even sell out at all last time?

This is such crap!!! I just can't believe it sold out THAT quick!! NO F'N WAY! And im NOT going all the way to bloody Belfast either....im just gonna leave it :(

but would you not go to the Belfast one?

Nah, really could not be arsed with trying to arrange that to be honest.

Don't think so. Last time I went, the seats I was offered this morning was by and large empty...

nope it didn't

i read somewhere the reason they didn't do a show this month was because they didn't sell out the 02 the last time not sure if thats true or not

I'm really surprised people are having trouble finding tickets. I might just try again for the craic and see if I can get another ringside ticket. If I do, I will sell it on at face value.

Grandmaster, you seem to be the only one who did <_<

My mom is saying she thinks something similiar happened with Take That recently, where it said they were sold out and then more tickets magically went on sale. Anyone know anything about that?

Maybe a lot of tickets were sold in pre sale!

Ugh, I give up. Lie-in gone out the window, not fecking tired now.
    I suppose United will lose later to top all this off :mad:.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ugh, I give up. Lie-in gone out the window, not fecking tired now.
    I suppose United will lose later to top all this off :mad:.

It's not all lost. Wrestlemania 27 tickets go on sale later today :D

Advertisement