Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital USB 2.0 DVB-T HDTV TV Tuner Recorder & Receiver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Just received a payment dispute from ellieshang even though i paid 10mins after purchasing and have the paypal receipt and ellieshang's acknowledgement...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Ya you should be grand if you have proof of payment don't worry...

I on the other hand got one from him for something i haven't paid for as im waiting for the usb dvb-t tuner!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

If you have the right tuner in the telly it is free. This thing is good because it's cheap, it also allows you to record and timeshuft, plus you don't have to connect laptop to tv just watch tv on laptop. For a tv a dedicated box would be better option

Yeah, I wanted to use it for the living room tv becasue I'm having a hard time getting a good tuner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

looks like ill be escalating this dispute further as i haven't heard anything from the seller and nothing received yet either. pity.

which was the safe seller to buy something similar from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

looks like ill be escalating this dispute further as i haven't heard anything from the seller and nothing received yet either. pity.

eunion4u

Mine shipped yesterday but I won't endorse them until I have it in my hands.

• Advertisement

Who did you order from??

3 weeks gone and still no sign of my 2 products from ellieshang:(:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Who did you order from??

3 weeks gone and still no sign of my 2 products from ellieshang:(:mad::mad:

Same here. I'll give it til Monday before I escalate it.

Superfin wrote: »

I emailed them and they said wait the 30 days before dong anything...........

But considering we all ordered from Hong Kong around the same time and the other posters have got theres from a different seller, i aint the happiest!!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

I ordered from Lucknetwork:mad: and opened a dispute this morning. Anyone got a reliable seller for these tuners.

I ordered from Lucknetwork:mad: and opened a dispute this morning. Anyone got a reliable seller for these tuners.

This guy is a top rated seller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭leex

Same here also. I mail them yesterday and they replied last night saying it was shipped on 4th via "natural" post so could take a while. I'll give them another few days.

ordered 2 from lucknetwork on the 1st. opened dispute on the 4th when the item disappeared off ebay. havent heard anything from seller since i paid by paypal the day i bid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

ordered 2 from lucknetwork on the 1st. opened dispute on the 4th when the item disappeared off ebay. havent heard anything from seller since i paid by paypal the day i bid.

Same here, I already escalated it to paypal on the 10th. Still nothing so prolly my money back on the 20th(hopefully).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭pissed

Ush1 wrote: »
    Same here, I already escalated it to paypal on the 10th. Still nothing so prolly my money back on the 20th(hopefully).

Same here, ordered on the 1st from lucknetwork and heard nothing since. Paypal dispute opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,916 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Paypal dispute with lucknetwork also opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,157 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

ordered lucknetwork on 31st, received on 9th

sorry to hear others having problems

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Escalated my claim to ebay tonight as he hasn’t replied to any communications from me in 3 weeks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

i got mine from ellieshang today - havent tried it out yet as i am in work, but will let ye know how i got on anyways

My claim still hasn't been resolved. It said the seller had till the 20th to respond and still nothing. Get the finger out paypal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

dmeehan wrote: »
    i got mine from ellieshang today - havent tried it out yet as i am in work, but will let ye know how i got on anyways

Hopefully mine will be here today so also, ordered on the 2nd or 3rd, and already have 5 paypal disputes open (my account was hacked last night :( ) so don't want to be opening any more if I can help it.

• Advertisement

eunion4u

Mine shipped yesterday but I won't endorse them until I have it in my hands.

did you receive yours? working ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rysinh

Yeah just got mine, glad I waited I was close to opening a dispute, now to actually get this working...

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Thargor wrote: »
    Paypal dispute with lucknetwork also opened.

Just opened one today against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

received from eunion4u today

set it up, its working after instaling drivers etc.

reception is a little poor - i had to hold the aerial in position or reception would be lost.

happy enough though for 7€

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

did you receive yours? working ok?

Just got it this morning and trying it now on a W7U machine so will report back how it goes, analogue reception is cack here so not expecting much.

As I suspected not a whimper from it but that is due to RTE not bothering their arse with our area

Ordered it off them the 2nd, still no sign.. When did you order?? grrrrrrrr..:mad:

Okay, might try order one of these again now (hopefully get my money back for the other one).

Which supplier is it ACTUALLY safe to order from or is it luck of the draw?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fiacc

Just opened one today against them.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Ordered it off them the 2nd, still no sign.. When did you order?? grrrrrrrr..:mad:

I ordered mine from ellieshang on the 10th Nov and recieved it this morning. I think this is days after others so they probably posted them in a big bunch.
    Hopefully you will get it in the next day or two.

• Advertisement

Just got it this morning and trying it now on a W7U machine so will report back how it goes, analogue reception is cack here so not expecting much.

As I suspected not a whimper from it but that is due to RTE not bothering their arse with our area

Might chance one myself so, but as im in roughly the same area as you, i wont expect much

none listed now unfortunately, anyone have another reliable alternative

Advertisement