Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital USB 2.0 DVB-T HDTV TV Tuner Recorder & Receiver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

fdevine wrote: »
    Picked up similar or the same from a different seller last night for €7.70 delivered.

Will post a link later.......

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270604039118&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.ie%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D270604039118%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
    Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Bought mine off this dude! "ellieshang" 99.1% positive feedback:)

So hopefully this dude will be ok...

It says its dispatched anyways :D

I ordered one from "ellieshang: as well .
    I got an email from them this morning , mine has shipped , so fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Ush1 wrote: »
    Yep same, are yous gonna close your dispute then? Or wait till the seller replies?

haven't gone that route yet, but probably best to wait till the item arrives and then close the dispute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Bought this item on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250612740391&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Delivery was a little slow and I have had problems running it on Windows 7. It keeps crashing. Came with Presto PVR software which seems to be the problem.

It didn't pick up anything with the little arial but when I was at home (Tramore) and connected it to roof aeriel it picked up the Irish DTT channels no problem.

Got it for OH who is in Carrigaline and tried it there with aerial supplied and again no signal but through roof aerial it picked up the channels again. Her laptop runs Vista and again the Presto PVR kept crashing.

Can anyone recommend another software prog perhaps - would like to be able to record as well as view.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

Has anyone not got a dispatched notice yet from the seller in the OP? Ordered a few days ago and got not contact from an email i sent.

gnolan wrote: »
    Has anyone not got a dispatched notice yet from the seller in the OP? Ordered a few days ago and got not contact from an email i sent.

eBay lists mine as dispatched

• Advertisement

eBay lists mine as dispatched

Thanks. Don't know whether to start a Paypal dispute or not. Might leave it til Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gcdwebmaster

I have one of them from a different supplier and it works fine, mpeg4, and records grand.
    It doesn't work on linux for me (driver issue0, but does on windows 2000 and Vista.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

My order detailed disappeared and then I got this weird chinglish email from seller (see below). I see now that my order details have been restored.

Dear customer,
    I am very thanks for your purchasing.
    If you receive the email from ebay,the message said:your purchasing have
    canceled,please don't worry,beacuse we have a scanning of the new policy,our
    account is in the process-level,sometimes maybe the system have a little
    fault,lead to some items have been canceled,please don't attention about
    this message from ebay.
    Your purchasing have a normal transport,please wait be patient.
    I am very appreciate your coorperation,thanks!
    Yours faithfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Two days ago the record of my buying this was gone from my eBay history and now today - its back. I suppose I'll wait and see does it arrive.....

And this guy has sold 238 of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

wait4me wrote: »
    Two days ago the record of my buying this was gone from my eBay history and now today - its back. I suppose I'll wait and see does it arrive.....

My purchase is back up on ebay today too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

if others like me have started a dispute through paypal. i would wait til you have received the item before closing it. the seller can explain the reason for the issue on the dispute but if you close it now u have no recourse if it doesnt turn up.
    it doesnt make any difference to the seller other than putting a hold on the funds in his paypal account (if there is anything still in it of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I'm guessing you have to install something like CoreAVC or ffdshow as mentioned above. Will VLC Media Player work guys? I love VLC and use it for everything.

afaik vlc will process mpeg 4 where WMP won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

I found on site buyincoins.com hdtv usb stick for 5,48e with free shipping.
    They are secure site, before I ordered one camera over this site.

Here is link:

http://www.buyincoins.com/digital-tv-hdtv-dvb-t-usb-stick-dongle-tuner-recorder-receiver-product-70.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

bondja80 wrote: »
    I found on site buyincoins.com hdtv usb stick for 5,48e with free shipping.
    They are secure site, before I ordered one camera over this site.

Here is link:

http://www.buyincoins.com/digital-tv-hdtv-dvb-t-usb-stick-dongle-tuner-recorder-receiver-product-70.html

I love the way they write their own reviews in pidgin english

"Here in Alabama a remoto area. The telcom tell that for some reason that I cannt have a wire net but the problem is I need that. I search for help from many people and at last they tell me we will put a wireless network for you. Things sound better but again problem is the speed is very slow. To tell the truth sometimes I wanna be crazy. However after I bought this adpter everything got change. Now I dont need to wast my time waiting for the net. Thanks so much .I will be back soon

Cons:

the pronuncation in the CD not good. However pic are good .I can good from that"

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mjmc4004

can this thing work on a ps3???

mjmc4004 wrote: »
    can this thing work on a ps3???
    You need a playTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

FYI mine arrived in the post today, so this seller is legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

+1

FYI mine arrived in the post today, so this seller is legit.
    Trevord wrote: »
    +1
    That's great news! That's quick delivery from Hong Kong.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Got mine this morning, working in dun laoghaire picking up RTE 1, 2 tv3, tg4, Rte hd test a kids channel, rolling news channel and some radio stations. Didnt bother with the CD windows 7 installs drivers and configures it. Works with windows media center and has a 2 week program guide.

• Advertisement

got mine too :)

haven't tried it yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Jees i must office check the office when i get back!!:D

Ye've got my hopes up!!

Ordered mine last tuesday though so can't see it being there just yet!

When did ye order the product??

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Jees i must office check the office when i get back!!:D

Ye've got my hopes up!!

Ordered mine last tuesday though so can't see it being there just yet!

When did ye order the product??

Ordered mine last Monday and got it this morning. Very quick shipping. Time to close the PayPal dispute I suppose!

Ordered mine last Monday and got it this morning. Very quick shipping. Time to close the PayPal dispute I suppose!

Did you get notice of dispatch? I ordered Nov 1st, haven't got notice of dispatch so open a PP dispute this morning

gnolan wrote: »
    Did you get notice of dispatch? I ordered Nov 1st, haven't got notice of dispatch so open a PP dispute this morning
    Yes I got a dispatched notification mail.

Can someone help me with this? I connected the usb dongle thingy to a usb port and it installed the drivers. I opened Windows Media Centre and worked through a few screens where it installed ReadyPlay or something like that. However when it scans for channels it finds none at all. There's no light on the usb dongle or anything. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Just checked... Mine ain't there yet:(

But i did order it last tuesday and off a different seller!!

Oh well!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

Thank god everybody got their USB tuner from eunion4u, :)
    i was worried cos i have suggested that seller

Solaris10 wrote: »
    Thank god everybody got their USB tuner from eunion4u, :)
    i was worried cos i have suggested that seller
    huh? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

huh? :confused:

hi vanzan,

that software only support mpeg - 2 (check the sellers description) , you try some other software , it will wotk with windows 7 check the other post.......

Advertisement