Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital USB 2.0 DVB-T HDTV TV Tuner Recorder & Receiver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

same here. had ordered 2. will be starting a dispute through paypal now.

same here. had ordered 2. will be starting a dispute through paypal now.
    Well I wouldn't do that just yet mate. You have 40 or 45 days to file a dispute. They might still turn up ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

already done :) ive started a dispute based on the fact the listing has been removed and i have no way now of tracing it through ebay or an easy method of contacting the seller. At least this way he has been notified. I cant escalate it until the 8th in any case and id say the funds will be well gone by then if he has indeed done a runner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Bought mine off this dude! "ellieshang" 99.1% positive feedback:)

So hopefully this dude will be ok...

It says its dispatched anyways :D

Seems to have got cheaper since i bought it though but how bad!!

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270604039118&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Bought mine off this dude! "ellieshang" 99.1% positive feedback:)

So hopefully this dude will be ok...

It says its dispatched anyways :D

Seems to have got cheaper since i bought it though but how bad!!

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270604039118&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Do we know will this do Saorview?

• Advertisement

Its DVB-T....

Its the software you use that has to have MPEG-4 and you will be able to view Saorview on it yes...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,084 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I'm just a little worried about this. My purchase has disappeared from my eBay history. When I try to access the auction it seems to have been removed early. It's gone from the "leave feedback" section also.

same for me... strange that this can happen.

more like an issue with ebay and paypal than with the seller

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

same for me... strange that this can happen.

more like an issue with ebay and paypal than with the seller

Yeah.

"Luck Network" indeed. Yer man just said good luck to us!

Ush1 wrote: »
    Yeah.

"Luck Network" indeed. Yer man just said good luck to us!

It should be covered under what ebay says on the listing, but the fact they removed all record of it is where I'd be worried about it. No record of me buying it even though I have emails saying I did and paypal record of it

Might ask about it on the ebay forums or see if anybody else has said anything about it

Will wait and see if the item arrives before opening dispute, or till I hear there's no chance of it happening

It should be covered under what ebay says on the listing, but the fact they removed all record of it is where I'd be worried about it. No record of me buying it even though I have emails saying I did and paypal record of it

Might ask about it on the ebay forums or see if anybody else has said anything about it

Will wait and see if the item arrives before opening dispute, or till I hear there's no chance of it happening

Ya i would be worried too but you have proof of payment so thats a plus...

Id say google the sellers name and check out his story..

Correct me if im wrong but was it not mentioned ealier in this thread that he had 9% negative feedback in the last month:eek:

• Advertisement

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Ya i would be worried too but you have proof of payment so thats a plus...

Id say google the sellers name and check out his story..

Correct me if im wrong but was it not mentioned ealier in this thread that he had 9% negative feedback in the last month:eek:

I thought it was at 97% in total when I looked, but wasn't a big purchase and got the impression it was legit. Reading on ebay there shouldn't be much of a worry about getting money back if dispute opened within 45 days and seller missing

would be nice just to receive an automated email from ebay to advise that somebody you just dealt with has been removed from the site and the purchase was possibly fraudulent

How long you lads gonna give it before you try get your money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

I've got the same situation. Where can we go from here?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Negative Feedback in last month is 9% :eek:

There's the post!

Ya i'd say ye'll be grand to be honest because paypal usually are pretty good like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Gone from my ebay account as well...what should we do now?:confused:

gnolan wrote: »
    I've got the same situation. Where can we go from here?

paypal dispute, but I guess there might be some delay before refund

I should have looked at the recent seller feedback :D

paypal dispute, but I guess there might be some delay before refund

I should have looked at the recent seller feedback :D

Do paypal not say wait a week before opening a dispute or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I'm just a little worried about this. My purchase has disappeared from my eBay history. When I try to access the auction it seems to have been removed early. It's gone from the "leave feedback" section also.

Might be time to edit the Thread title and flag this before this Gimp shafts anyone else?

Well the one i bought seems to have been dispatched and the seller has 99.1% positive feedback so id advice people buy off him possibly!

The link is in one of my earlier posts!;)

It's still not definite that he has scammed us. I received a dispatched email from him so it might still turn up. If it said he was "no longer a registered member" or something like that then I really would be worried. Can do nothing but wait really. Lucky it was only €7.

• Advertisement

This looks the best alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

Ordered from a guy calling himself eunion4u. He has 98.3% feedback

http://stores.ebay.com/eunion4u

Got a dispatch email but I note now that he too has pulled the listing from his shop.

Could just be that he has had a lot of orders ? Especially given the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Mine has also completely vanished, something Ive never seen happen before. But I did get a shipping notice for it on Monday so Im not sure what to believe really. But yeah, his entire store is completely gone so Im not sure how easy it'd be to get money back, paypal can't refund us if the moneys already gone from his account after all. :(

Redisle wrote: »
    Mine has also completely vanished, something Ive never seen happen before. But I did get a shipping notice for it on Monday so Im not sure what to believe really. But yeah, his entire store is completely gone so Im not sure how easy it'd be to get money back, paypal can't refund us if the moneys already gone from his account after all. :(
    I've never seen it before either. Has anyone contacted eBay or used their forums for an explanation?

I was just on eBay's live chat and was told to file a claim. The listing was removed administratively by eBay or something like that. He couldn't say why it was removed only that it may have breached eBay policy. I'll be removing my thanks from the OP of this thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

is ebay seller lucknetwork also a dodgey seller?.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

I bought dvb-t usb stick just without the remote for 5$ (3,90e) with free shipping on site dhgate.com. Works ok, only I could not register the software blazedtv 2.0 although I had serial key on cd which I got with item. So that I could not run the software.

After I downloaded blazedtv 6.0 from internet trial version and now is working, only hamper the image. I don't know why is that? Maybe because I do not have installed any codec pack in my computer.
    What do you think?

Here is site where I bought: http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale-2-0-usb-dvb-t-tv-stick-digital/p-ff808081292a016701294941dccb7beb.html

The listing is back!! :eek: Just what is going on? :confused:

strange one, must be an ebay screw up or something

all looks normal for me again

• Advertisement

Yep same, are yous gonna close your dispute then? Or wait till the seller replies?

Advertisement