Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The things us women have to go through.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Why am I now thinking of Michael Buble's bolox...

I think it's because he's so sweet and clean cut, then the idea of a big manly bolox....

Damn you OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

alwaysadub wrote: »
    It's smear test,we're not talking about how heavy our periods are like!

Am i making you uncomfortable yet? :p

do you think this makes us men uncomfortable? sure half of us are going dressed like this for halloween...

bloody-tampon-costume.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

If someone started a thread here about men's health issues, the women wouldn't complain at all or want it moved!
    Ah its alright...SBG will be nippin in and out just to keep an eye on the uncomfortableness (but secretly interested) of it all. He has a missus...how impressed will she be when he talks about "CIN grading" and "cervical screening testing"!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Why am I now thinking of Michael Buble's bolox...

I think it's because he's so sweet and clean cut, then the idea of a big manly bolox....

Damn you OP!

Michael Buble has testicles?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

johnn wrote: »
    do you think this makes us men uncomfortable? sure half of us are going dressed like this for halloween...

Incididentally there's a brilliant new period tracker app on the iphone, i'd really recommend it to all the ladies,

And no its not called ibleed, its called period tracker! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Now that's a costume! There's another photo about somewhere of someone else who went as a tampon-but that's much better :D

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Now that's a costume! There's another photo about somewhere of someone else who went as a tampon-but that's much better :D

Would you say I'd still get the score dressed like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yes. There are some sick people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Oh yeah defo!
    It might be with a man with a strange fetish, but better than nothing. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I reckon it would make you look a bit stuck up.

I reckon it would make you look a bit stuck up.

I might dress up like that and go and lie on the floor in the women's Jacks and see if any of them even notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

oh gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I went for my very first smear test during the week. While I was up on the bed with legs wide open you would never guess what i was thinking about. Michael Bubles bollocks. Why couldn't I think normal thoughts like food, or sun holidays. The shame. Id say there was no need for the doctor to use lubericant. Wasnt painful so maybe it was all good thinking about Michael Bubles bollocks.

His cock might have made more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

davyjose wrote: »
    His cock might have made more sense.

You have much to learn about women

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I went for my very first smear test during the week. While I was up on the bed with legs wide open you would never guess what i was thinking about. Michael Bubles bollocks. Why couldn't I think normal thoughts like food, or sun holidays. The shame. Id say there was no need for the doctor to use lubericant. Wasnt painful so maybe it was all good thinking about Michael Bubles bollocks.

Everyone hates him. I heard when he was a kid he got beaten so badly in school he was constantly black and buble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Esp. for the OP. :D

Thanks so much for making me laugh with this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

Is that you Bloody Mary???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mrs McLovin

Ah, thats so nice. Thanks for asking. Wasnt all that bad at all. I was dreading it for years until I bit the bullet and got it done. Didnt like it - not one bit. But rather that than a dentist appointment any day. Above all the things in the world I could only think about someones bollocks. Extremely inappropriate.
    I had my 3rd smear a few months ago.. unplesant, but not horrible (actually nurse was quite nice). I've a dentist appointment in the morning. I need my wisdom teeth out... why has evolution failed us so?!? Anyway, I know which one I find more uncomfortable. :(

I had my 3rd smear a few months ago.. unplesant, but not horrible (actually nurse was quite nice). I've a dentist appointment in the morning. I need my wisdom teeth out... why has evolution failed us so?!? Anyway, I know which one I find more uncomfortable. :(

Your first post and you're going to the dentist in the morning.
    You really are a glutton for punishment.

• Advertisement

Long time reader, first time poster.. blah blah blah. I actually do have a dentist appointment in roughly.... 7 hours. Should be fun, with the lack of sleep and that. Oh look, i've 2 posts.. am I all growed up now mammy?

Long time reader, first time poster.. blah blah blah. I actually do have a dentist appointment in roughly.... 7 hours. Should be fun, with the lack of sleep and that. Oh look, i've 2 posts.. am I all growed up now mammy?

Good Luck.
    What do ya think of the show so far?

The AH show? Tremendous dear boy/girl.

The AH show? Tremendous dear boy/girl.

The dentist is really going to love you in the morning.
    Trying to keep your eyes open as well as your mouth.

Seasoned pro at keeping the oul mouth open.... I mean eyes... eyes open... that's what i meant.... zzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

So OP did you manage to get the smear test done? or was it too slippery?? :p :pac:

Please, Ladies lounge?

Seasoned pro at keeping the oul mouth open.... I mean eyes... eyes open... that's what i meant.... zzzzzzzz

I think we may be straying a little bit too much off the original topic of Michael Buble's bollocks and stepping on the toes of another.
    Good luck at the auld gob gazers in a few hours time....:pac:

True that, sorry ilovesleep. Although I can truthfully say I have never visualised anyones bollox while getting a smear done, I can symphatise with you. What's all this 25 years old malarky, BTW. My doc suggested I get my first one at age 18?? Hence the getting my third done at the wee age of 26!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

My Smear test is coming up soon as well.

I am going to ask the doc to put the device on the ground while I smear myself over it like a slug, sometimes I leave a trail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

My Smear test is coming up soon as well.

I am going to ask the doc to put the device on the ground while I smear myself over it like a slug, sometimes I leave a trail

if thats true you should be in a circus or one of those shows in thailand

Advertisement