Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The things us women have to go through.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Got a phone call from my doctor today telling me that results are back with abnormalities. Not looking forward to more fanny tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Feck you OP I had to wax my back last week..

I paid €30 for a women to rip the hair off my back and I have to go back in 4 weeks according to her... Stick your periods up yer gee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Got a phone call from my doctor today telling me that results are back with abnormalities. Not looking forward to more fanny tests.
    Just think of the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Funny how nobody has mentioned packing and unpacking as one of the more wonderful things a woman has to go through.

(((Hugs))) for ilovetosleep. It ain't easy, girl. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

afatbollix wrote: »
    Feck you OP I had to wax my back last week..

I paid €30 for a women to rip the hair off my back and I have to go back in 4 weeks according to her... Stick your periods up yer gee!!

Just think of the balls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement