Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The things us women have to go through.

Options
  • 28-10-2010 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I went for my very first smear test during the week. While I was up on the bed with legs wide open you would never guess what i was thinking about. Michael Bubles bollocks. Why couldn't I think normal thoughts like food, or sun holidays. The shame. Id say there was no need for the doctor to use lubericant. Wasnt painful so maybe it was all good thinking about Michael Bubles bollocks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

:D:D
    That is brilliant. I have a smear planned for next week so now I know how to distract myself!!! Saw Mr Buble in concert recently and made me love him even more. (Swoon!) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Were you thinking about having a sexy bath with michael bublé? I wonder what kind of baths michael bublé has, I bet ye they're bublé baths :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I can see gynaes sticking photos of him on the ceiling above the stirrups, save on lubricant :)
    Reminds me of that episode of scrubs where the lady really enjoyed her exam by elliot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Mods, can this be deleted? I wouldn't want anyone else having that image inflicted on them. Yaysus.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

:eek:

*sticks fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

Take it to The Ladies Lounge... PLEASE! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think this thread is perfectly in line with AHs "unbiased gender policy" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I went for my very first smear test during the week. While I was up on the bed with legs wide open you would never guess what i was thinking about. Michael Bubles bollocks. Why couldn't I think normal thoughts like food, or sun holidays. The shame. Id say there was no need for the doctor to use lubericant. Wasnt painful so maybe it was all good thinking about Michael Bubles bollocks.

Were. Were they smooth? I'm asking for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Were you thinking about having a sexy bath with michael bublé? I wonder what kind of baths michael bublé has, I bet ye they're bublé baths :pac:

Squeakyduck approves of this pun, and approves of imagining Michael Bublé in a bath NEKKID!...NOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I was going to come in here and say it would be better suited to "The Ladies Lounge" but yes no you can keep her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

this is what happens when you give wimmin the keyboard!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

I don't know who Michael Buble is, nor can I imagine his bollox :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

LMFAO! Awesome thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

What are they talking about? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Ok, just googled him, he looks like someone my gran would describe as "a lovely boy", so I don't really want to imagine his bollox!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

that's hot.

Kiera wrote: »
    LMFAO! Awesome thread :D

i would read it again

:rolleyes:

irish-stew wrote: »
    i would read it again

:rolleyes:

Send her on a pic of yourself and let her think of you the next time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Kiera wrote: »
    Send her on a pic of yourself and let her think of you the next time ;)

I look just like Bubbles, I mean Micheal Buble

may or may not be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

I saw that guy in an interview once, what a horrible smug cretinous character he is. Really fake and pretentious. As someone said he's someone your granny would like, I can't believe how many girls in this thread fancy him. I hate to break it to you ladies, but he could have his penis inside you, and he still wouldn't have the balls to fcuk you! And hes called Buble for fcuk sake, pronounced Bubble not Bublé as he would have you believe, just more of his fakeness there. How could you possibly like someone called Michael Bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

He likes cake and has no willy.

irish-stew wrote: »
    I look just like Bubbles, I mean Micheal Buble

may or may not be true

Both are minging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

So girls only like Bubles for his looks and not his music? The marketing geniuses in the music industry have pulled a blinder in getting that terrible singer to sell his 'music'. ;)

gurramok wrote: »
    So girls only like Bubles for his looks and not his music? The marketing geniuses in the music industry have pulled a blinder in getting that terrible singer to sell his 'music'. ;)

He's a wedding singer. Crap music and not my cup of tea looks-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I saw that guy in an interview once, what a horrible smug cretinous character he is. Really fake and pretentious. As someone said he's someone your granny would like, I can't believe how many girls in this thread fancy him. I hate to break it to you ladies, but he could have his penis inside you, and he still wouldn't have the balls to fcuk you! And hes called Buble for fcuk sake, pronounced Bubble not Bublé as he would have you believe, just more of his fakeness there. How could you possibly like someone called Michael Bubble.
    You're only jeaous.
    I saw him in concert and believe me he can sing as well as look HOT!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Eoin Mc Love has a happy face bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

This is a good tip!

I know I should schedule a smear test but I'm terrified! Maybe I could bring a filthy novel with me.

I like that women share these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

bubbaloo wrote: »
    You're only jeaous.
    I saw him in concert and believe me he can sing as well as look HOT!!! :p

Yeah, anyone who doesn't like him is "jealous", that makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

curlzy wrote: »
    I don't know who Michael Buble is, nor can I imagine his bollox :(

He obviously just hasn't met you yet.:D

Advertisement