Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell Puppies - Tail Docking thoughts???

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I'm half tempted to travel down to Tipperary just to get a puppy from you now :P. Or, I would if our garden didn't still need prep before we can get a dog :(. How much are you selling them for?

Private message would be better for this info as OP is not allowed to use boards.ie for sales ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

ISDW wrote: »
    I have a litter of husky cross puppies here looking for new homes.

I just seen pictures of these pups on irishanimals site, so so cute :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

TillyGirl wrote: »
    I just seen pictures of these pups on irishanimals site, so so cute :D

Thanks, they are, and getting so big. I'm going to miss them when they go, they are so funny, real escape artists, climb out of the puppy pen:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

@portgirl123

small type jack russells.
    sorry for the messy quote as i made a mess of it.

ISDW wrote: »
    Thanks, they are, and getting so big. I'm going to miss them when they go, they are so funny, real escape artists, climb out of the puppy pen:rolleyes:

are yours the pups in the travel cot thing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

dahat wrote: »
    are yours the pups in the travel cot thing?

No, they're just all sitting angelically in a group looking up at the camera:D They're on the Sligo page of irishanimals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You can't see the tails though! :(

162766_466191904006_515834006_5615322_4402043_n.jpg

Have honestly only had one caller about them! Have posters and everything up locally. No interest whatsoever. Really disappointed!:(

your pups are the ones in the child travel cot on donedeal?...just a guess!!!

Also dealers have the jack russell scene ruined,one who advertises his "stud" dogs on regular basis with a refund of the fee on having the pick of the litter has taken quite alot of the potential buyers away from normal folk.
    Also a breeder in kilkenny who says he has the best jrt around quite openly admits to very close breeding to guaraunte small type jrt.
    Every tom dick and harry is breeding JR type dogs and while some have quality alot dont.
    I have travelled to alot of sellers over the last 3 years looking for a dog as a potential stud for my own bitches but havent found anything like what i require.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

dahat wrote: »
    your pups are the ones in the child travel cot on donedeal?...just a guess!!!

Looks very much like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

I'm half tempted to travel down to Tipperary just to get a puppy from you now :P. Or, I would if our garden didn't still need prep before we can get a dog :(. How much are you selling them for?

Three of them gone to great home. Holding them until the 22nd of december for them. :D

• Advertisement

You can't see the tails though! :(

162766_466191904006_515834006_5615322_4402043_n.jpg

Theyre not mine. Mine are the ones in the travel cot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Nope, mine

Nope, mine

They're fab!love the really white one. Keep pics posted :-)

Nope, mine

bitch looks extremely similar to one i have.
    where did you get her from?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

Why oh why would someone cut off a living, functioning tail. God it is just unbelieve that what humans think is acceptable. I am sure in the larger scale of things that a tail is part of an animal for a function, balance i am sure is one! hunting dogs use their tails. you know a dog is angry when the tail is erect. i have a terrier cross with a lovely tail! dont do something if your instinct is telling you something else!

All sold to wonderful homes :-)

Delighted they got the homes they deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Neurilemma

Hi, I hope this may be the Forum to inquire about Black and Tan Jack Russell pups. We are looking for a female and. please God, tail undocked. Our great pet passed away recently after a wonderful life.

I'd be grateful for your help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement