Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

if the show was held in england most of the lights would still be on, the guy is a bit of a shaper but that's part of how the show works, he's not ugly or too much of a twat so I don't understand why after 2 rounds there is just 1 light on...................typical Irish women, way too fussy, insecure, delusional and self-conscious, this show won't work because Irish women don't do glamour or showbiz too well and the fact is that most of the girls on it are monosyllablic overcaked hags......really an embarrassing watch but exactly what I expected, another example of ordinary women getting a buzz out of rejecting guys and people wander why Irish guys date a lot of foreign girls...and before you ask, no I'm not bitter, I have had great relationships with Irish women and have never been dumped or rejected but sorry to say this show is a bit pathetic...so why am I watching it you may ask....well it's entertaining in the same way a car crash is and it confirms all my prejudices about a certain breed of Irish woman

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Where have the couple gone on their date? Heard something bout firemen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

It should be called "Fussy Bitches".

The over-exaggerated dubbed clapping and shouting that is "supposed" to be from the crowd ruins it. Also the fake standing ovation bit when the girls walked in first.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jonas7

Foley is actually good on this so far. All the canned laughter ruins the show though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭The After Hours Troll

Some of the women seem quite dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

All the girls are pretty though. Makes ya wonder about the state of the Irish dating scene really......... Irish women are cows when they're out though. I chat to everyone though, but it's frowned upon by a few of my mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

no.2 gay

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

foleys jacket dont close on him, he tryed to close it but backed of.

Intelligent women wouldn't do this sort of show. I guess.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

The guy's an instructor in my gym! He has a girlfriend so tis all a bit silly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

There's one girl there who's the spit of Katie from the X Factor :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Nice looking girls some of them , till they open their mouths. The rubbish being spouted by all involved has my cringe meter off the scale.

Some of the girls look like they don't want to be there at all and sorry they got involved , just watch when the camera pans them :D

Wonder why Ray is talking to the same couple of girls - plants with the rehearsed answers is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh god...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

fucking cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭baldbear

Any takers for Louise? A trip to Supermacs and she's yours.
    Poor auld Brendan shouldn't of sang.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

He's all good as long as he doesn't si...

Oh sht...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

whats with him keeping his hands together. ah ffs he is trying to sing
    bye bye fag from mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Complete blackout! The pure mortification!! :o

Irish versions of shows are just too much to handle!!! :p :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭The After Hours Troll

All the girls are pretty though. Makes ya wonder about the state of the Irish dating scene really......... Irish women are cows when they're out though. I chat to everyone though, but it's frowned upon by a few of my mates.

A fair few of them seem like cows on here as well, just having digs at the guy now. They didnt even let him sing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

That sinead one, she doesn't actually open her mouth when she talks. It's weird

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

they're a crowd of fussy hags.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ray is better then I thought he'd be, but some of those girls accents!!!!!!!!!!! jesus, they'll be down the local Londis tomorrow in the PJs.
    Oh that bloke, does he have any friends to talk to him? the singing???!!!

A fair few of them seem like cows on here as well, just having digs at the guy now. They didnt even let him sing.
    Makes me angry that. I think everyone deserves a chance. But hey. Poor dude. Maybe they deserve to be on a cringey show like this ..... *ponders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

aww poor guy all alone! :(

Ginny wrote: »
    Ray is better then I thought he'd be, but some of those girls accents!!!!!!!!!!! jesus, they'll be down the local Londis tomorrow in the PJs.
    Oh that bloke, does he have any friends to talk to him? the singing???!!!
    Haha fair play to him. I don't think he thought he was any good, probably thought he'd get a laugh or two, or even a pity date! But nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

GAS!!! Its look through the fingers Tv.....Cringe!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Jwacqui wrote: »

Its the worrying that you might know or be related to someone on the show.....:D

Jwacqui wrote: »

You're watching it too I see :) My friend applied for audience tickets but we didn't get any. I'd liked to have gone for the laugh! Watched the UK one a few times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

they dont want to be overshadowded,they all mammy's girls,snobby thrashy saddo's

Advertisement