Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Go home ya Polish bastard"

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Awful news.

I hope those responsible die kicking and screaming within the confines of a dark cell while the prison officers are discreetly looking in the other direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

meercat wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Slunk
    Just seen on news there that polish guy died

im sorry to hear that terrible news
    just a man trying to better himself and do an honest days work
    is this what we have come to
    Really dis terrible to hear...it sickens me that people can be so racist:mad:its becoming a big problem here....RIP....and i hope these scumbags rot in jail:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Can we keep this on topic please or are we done here?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Obaraten wrote: »
    :eek:
    I dont get this and other reactions, 90 percent or more of them are on steroids.

They work out alot as well. Built like houses most of them. Come on I'm not the only one that knows this...

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Chinasea wrote: »
    We now have yet another Polish man fighting for his life in Beaumont hospital after been savagely beaten while on his way to work. This is another shocking despicable incident which although not confirmed, in my book is a racist crime in addition to the horrendous racist attacks/murders we have had in the last few years. It would appear that these have been forgotten.

This is a regular occurrence in this country. This is shameful and reflects the underlying hatred/racisms that exist in Ireland today. Of course, this is not the beliefs of the majority of Irish but there is a very high percentage.

Throw away silly stereotypical remarks about Polish People/foreign nationals is just feeding this evil racist monster – there is no joke here. This is shocking.

Because he's foreign does not mean it's a race crime. RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

DB10 wrote: »
    I dont get this and other reactions, 90 percent or more of them are on steroids.

They work out alot as well. Built like houses most of them. Come on I'm not the only one that knows this...
    I've heard (from the other Poles by the way) that the Irish are all skiny drunk folk wearing tracksuits 24h/7.. I guess it all depends on the perspective, change the enviroment and surroundings, you'll see something different...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

gsxr1 wrote: »
    A mate of mine has just returned from Poland. (followed one of those hot Polish birds to her mommas )

From what I hear from him, he received a lot worse than GO HOME from our Polish friends when trying to find work on sites over there.

Food for thought.

Maybe its not an Irish thing, there are arse holes everywhere>>

their population is 10 times ours. i think theres less justification for the "no irish need apply" placards there than the hostility some feel here. its like us sayin 'no San Marinians need apply' if a handful of their tiny population apply here with some back home having shown hostility over an influx of us to their tiny island. polaks are notorious worldwide i even recall the term used in a "they took our jaawbs" type scenario in the biggest selling video game ever. poles need to come to terms with this, like irish IT workers in Australia

RIP to that guy btw. the fella who did it was an über skank could've been anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    I've heard (from the other Poles by the way) that the Irish are all skiny drunk folk wearing tracksuits 24h/7.. I guess it all depends on the perspective, change the enviroment and surroundings, you'll see something different...
    Except for the women...

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

OP, this is a very one sided story and only your opinion of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 master_chief

gsxr1 wrote: »
    A mate of mine has just returned from Poland. (followed one of those hot Polish birds to her mommas )

From what I hear from him, he received a lot worse than GO HOME from our Polish friends when trying to find work on sites over there.

Food for thought.

Maybe its not an Irish thing, there are arse holes everywhere>>

This is filthy lies. Poles are extremely welcoming to the Irish when they come to Poland. Ireland is one of the most cheered nations in Poland I saw even once some street polls about it but cannot find sources now to confirm. They also like Brittish and Americans too (well, average Pole cannot guess by the accent where one is from so presumption is usually for England). And this story is filthy lies also because none of Irish would look for construction job in Poland, even good builder rates in Poland are still lower than "easy and clean" job in Ireland in some shop or office. Add food, acomodation, etc. Nonsense !! Made up stories like that put bad name to Poles and false their truth approach, very, very welcoming to any Irish. Get facts right dude !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Except for the women...
    ... and that's actually something I don't really mind at all... love a bit of an arse and a banger..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

OP, this is a very one sided story and only your opinion of it.

Well, would you care to speculate what he might be leaving out?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

DB10 wrote: »
    Because he's foreign does not mean it's a race crime. RIP

As much as we Irish might like to think we are all open minded & welcoming; I fear that there is strong evidence that there was a racist undertone to this murder..

Look at the accuseds form:
    Brothers whose mother reported them to gardaí get total of 13 years

30/10/2008 - 14:16:05
    Three Coolock brothers, whose mother reported them to gardaí after she saw them rob a Chinese food delivery man, have been sentenced to a total of 13 years for various crimes, including robberies.

Patrick (aged 23), Michael (aged 19) and Edward (aged 18), all of Belcamp Crescent, were reported to gardaí by their mother after she spotted them smashing the windows of the delivery man’s car, punching him in the head and taking his CD player and navigation system from the vehicle on August 18, 2006.

Detective Garda James Neary said the trio's mother was among a number people who arrived at the scene to help the young Chinese man, who quit the job he had started only two weeks earlier as he was too afraid to continue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

i went into tesco early friday morning and the night shift were still working there. i was so sickened to see that everyone working there was eastern european, more than likely polish. i wouldnt normally make such remarks but considering half a million people are unemployed, it made me feel so sad.
    but i suppose there entitled to work here and their doing the work irish people dont want. hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

This is filthy lies. Poles are extremely welcoming to the Irish when they come to Poland. Ireland is one of the most cheered nations in Poland I saw even once some street polls about it but cannot find sources now to confirm. They also like Brittish and Americans too (well, average Pole cannot guess by the accent where one is from so presumption is usually for England). And this story is filthy lies also because none of Irish would look for construction job in Poland, even good builder rates in Poland are still lower than "easy and clean" job in Ireland in some shop or office. Add food, acomodation, etc. Nonsense !! Made up stories like that put bad name to Poles and false their truth approach, very, very welcoming to any Irish. Get facts right dude !

Its not lies dude. Its true. I promise you. That is the reception he got. He is a good friend and a bricky .

Im sorry if your super Poland bubble has just been popped.

To call it filthy lies is a silly things to say to be honest. How could you know if it was lies!!

BTW . I have no problem with any foreigner working here . They pay their tax just like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Ok, we'll leave this here so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement