Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Go home ya Polish bastard"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Obaraten wrote: »
    I had this hurled at me on friday night at the night club while i was talking to some friends,some random guy walks over and starts to try his absolute best to start a row before fecking off somewhere else to try again,i dont know if he succeeded i find it sad if this is how some people get their kicks:(

YOU DURK'R JABS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

any night of the week in most towns its the same you'll get, 'go home you (insert race/creed/nationality) b@stard/fcuker' or 'f off back to (insert country)', purely to get a reaction, sometimes for as little as brushing against someone in a bar or club, one day they will get the wrong reaction and might stop.

have had it my self on one or two occasions, just shug it off, and get on with my drink and enjoy my night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

On the front of one of the newspapers for the Polish community in Ireland at the moment, are photos of two families who are being terrorised in their homes in Westmeath by racist thugs. They have had stones thrown at them and their children on the streets, they have violent verbal abuse shouted at them daily as they try and go about their business, there windows have been smashed and cars wrecked. They are terrified for their lives.

There are no excuses WHATSOEVER for this to be happening to anyone in our community be it from a drunk twit at a niteclub or a little feral brat on the street. It is more than a few scumbags causing this.

Two Polish men were brutally murdered by two little feral thugs and there have been plenty more disgusting incidents. ZERO Tolerance is the only way to stomp out this RACIST behaviour in our country. We have a long way to go which is a disgrace in this day and age and even more shocking coming from a country that has such a colossal history of emigrating. I for one am ashamed and saddened at this. How many more people will lose their lives in this UNCIVILISED country of ours in a racist attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

Maybe he was trying to tell you that you look tired and should go home and get some rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

My Grandfather and my Dad told me the abuse they suffered in London
    when they had to leave home to work there just like the polish
    its not in my blood to be racist I cant be after what my family have been through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I thought you were from Laois or somewhere like that?

Portlaoise on a Saturday night is an absolute scumfest.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

You should've answered him in Irish-totally confuse the fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

doolox wrote: »
    Will you expect the parents of this country to accept that their children have to go away for work while foreigners take the few available jobs here?

You're actually hilarious!!! So much so that I'm wondering if you're taking the pìss. You don't want people coming to this country to take our jobs. But then you think it's okay for Irish people to go to other countries to do exactly the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,159 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

number10a wrote: »
    You're actually hilarious!!! So much so that I'm wondering if you're taking the pìss. You don't want people coming to this country to take our jobs. But then you think it's okay for Irish people to go to other countries to do exactly the same thing.

Yeah, and wats yizzer problim?

Your 4m Corcaigh? Wats da'? Sum sorta Nigerian country?

WHY DON'T YA GO HOME TA YIZZER OWN COUNTRY?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

I've had people in Dublin say it to me to go home to Northern Ireland.

And it is usually the most "fuck the Brits, United Ireland, IRA" types who say it.

It's just someone who'll always find someone to hate.

Yep me too. Unfortunately you get that from a lot of sober people as well as fellow boards.ie members.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,977 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yeah, and wats yizzer problim?

Your 4m Corcaigh? Wats da'? Sum sorta Nigerian country?

WHY DON'T YA GO HOME TA YIZZER OWN COUNTRY?!

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Gobshítes are everywhere. I'm Irish with Mexican ancestry and i get stupid racist shít said to me a fair bit while out. The kind i hate most are the subtle fúckers who try sneak it in.

You better not come to Waterford :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056048824

What?

Hello Polish man, welcome to Ireland :D

Hello Polish man, welcome to Ireland :D

Eh I'm not Polish but thanks anyway.

Eh I'm not Polish but thanks anyway.

Sorry, it's hard to tell, you all look the same to me!

Sorry, it's hard to tell, you all look the same to me!

Interesting considering all you've seen is some text on a screen. I tip my hat to you.

Interesting considering all you've seen is some text on a screen. I tip my hat to you.

That's all i need to know to have some wild preconceptions about how you feed off our state, take our women and, in some cases, steal apples from our orchards!

That's all i need to know to have some wild preconceptions about how you feed off our state, take our women and, in some cases, steal apples from our orchards!

Ehh you still think I'm Polish then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

You have poland in your location name after all. :p

• Advertisement

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    You have poland in your location name after all. :p

Did nobody stop to think that my delightful and enchating other half might be Polish and she came over here taking an Irishman and a job! :eek:

Ehh you still think I'm Polish then?

You think i'd believe you weren't just because you said you weren't?

Cheeky Poles, always out to fool us gullible Irish!

I'M ONTO YOU! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

You think i'd believe you weren't just because you said you weren't?

Cheeky Poles, always out to fool us gullible Irish!

I'M ONTO YOU! :mad:

Oh Noes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Dont stress mate, I had some idiot scream at me last friday night when i was at work on the front door that " I should fu@k off back to New Zealand" after i asked him if he was having a good night, just pointed out to him that NZ has 4 million people and OZ has 23 million, so working on statistics he would be safer guessing OZ in the future, Oh and you have the wrong shoes on mate, try again another night:D

The Aussie wrote: »
    Dont stress mate, I had some idiot scream at me last friday night when i was at work on the front door that " I should fu@k off back to New Zealand" after i asked him if he was having a good night, just pointed out to him that NZ has 4 million people and OZ has 23 million, so working on statistics he would be safer guessing OZ in the future, Oh and you have the wrong shoes on mate, try again another night:D

Exactly OP. It could be worse. You could be The Aussie.

Foreign AND a bouncer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Exactly OP. It could be worse. You could be The Aussie.

Foreign AND a bouncer :pac:

Ha, only doing it to save up for a "Big" move, hate the job, hate the hours and hate the muppets, but the day job does not pay enough, (im poor).

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭scorpioishere

Muppets are everywhere so dnt worry about what they say. They only need attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

In all seriousness I always feel very ashamed when I hear stories like this, sure the OPs one sounds more like just some random scumbag looking to say anything to get into a fight thus may not have actually been so racist but still.

I mean I find the polish to be very similar to the Irish in many ways and it'd be nice to have close ties and a good relationship between our two people but I'm constantly hearing about mistreatments such as these and then as a result resentment towards the irish and irish people by the polish and subsequently irish people getting mistreated in poland.

And then end of the day its generally lower class scum giving the irish bad names over here and the lower class scum poles that give the poles a bad name here too but still I always find it depressing when I hear of these things. I feel a certain amount of shame that a foreign person could not move to my country without experiencing ignorant comments at some point in their stay :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

johnn wrote: »
    lol ive never heard someone say that before

Write it down lest you forget so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement