Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you shave your pubes? If so, why?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭mcbobbyb

Just one question? All the people who say they shave there balls. How? I know I cant with all the wrinkles and bumps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

AFAIK best time would be post/during showering or bathing.The skin becomes distended,hairs softer etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭28064212

mcbobbyb wrote: »
    Just one question? All the people who say they shave there balls. How? I know I cant with all the wrinkles and bumps?
    Trim as much as you can beforehand. In the shower is easiest (but out of the direct spray). A bit of "stretching" is required, it's definitely a two-handed job

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Count Duckula

And do it when the area is nice and warm, like after a bath as people say. When it's warm the testicles drop, making the skin decidedly less walnut-like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MidgetWrestler

got one of those wilkinson sword razors with the trimmer in the handle for it, was cheap and takes an aa battery, but it does the job.. go for a tight trim, but noy shaved bare, why? sure why not.. prefer it neat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Personally, I shave because like how it looks down there. I started doing it when the missus drunkenly dared me to and haven't looked back. Never know where I should stop though...

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

My mother cuts my hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Stop the dangleberries hanging on. The smells follows you around if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I started doing it for the ex, but realised fairly quickly i prefered it that way feels better, also nicer for them to go down on,and i know a lot of people dont believe the hygiene reason but it does feel a lot cleaner.

I started doing it for the ex, but realised fairly quickly i prefered it that way feels better, also nicer for them to go down on,and i know a lot of people dont believe the hygiene reason but it does feel a lot cleaner.

Hygiene as in the dangleberries and the bits of poo becoming tangled in the hair ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

WIMPS -

Use the open razor, in the shower blindfolded and after 25 pints. Thats skill for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I just give it a trim usually, dont like mucking around with blades down there. Besides, Im a pretty hairy guy, if I shave down there it would look weird, would have to banish the chest/stomach hair too. And I really couldnt be bothered doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Did my first trim today and shaved sac, well happy with results (for no other reason little walkman looks about 1 inch longer when hard woo how, and yes I did spend a while admiring him in the mirror when he first got excited about his new look :-p)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I shave it with an electric razor/trimmer, I don't think any girl going down on me wants a load of pubes in her mouth same way I don't want hers if I go down on her.

Shaved mine about 10 days ago, good job actually, looked like the last chicken in Tesco after it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Beal Tuille

I'd love to go bald down below but I don't know where I'd draw the line up the front (as I had a relatively hairy chest/belly) or around the undercarriage (my back is pretty smooth).

So I just give it a trim about once a year but I don't go near the old exhaust pipe as the hair there is mean and evil and not to be messed with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cherile

All I'll say is what???? Shave????
    Come on lads the 10 yearold boy look is not good!

Nor is the Amazon Rainforest look either.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

I got a travel grooming kit in TK Maxx for under €20. Great job for trimming

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

shave the balls and shaft and gooch as its called? or general under area.

Advertisement