Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you shave your pubes? If so, why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    It doesn't matter in bed darling.. :rolleyes:

I disagree, everthing matters in bed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I wonder what goes first, balls or beard...

whatcha mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    I disagree, everthing matters in bed!!
    I dissagree with your dissagree ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Im not sure what you mean by experiencing it? You mean I should be with a guy who does that, or do that on myself?
    heh! :) Since i don't know you, i'm presuming you're of the fairer sex, so i'm not sure how you can shave your own nads! :confused: but, umm.. maybe your former suggestion will do the trick. touch 'em, feel 'em, rub em.. you get the idea. It the only reason for it, the look & the feel. Might not be for everyone.
    And what do you mean by shaving down below? Bald down there but still keep your treasure trial? which are very hot when kept neat.
    well, i meant below 'the lad'. The hair above it is much coarser, easier to cut yourself, and will itch like a mo-fo of you shave it. not sure about treasure trails.. do you mean stomach hair? My treasure trail is more of a treasure motorway in that case! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Bi6N

Yea I give the fellas a good trim, it feels great being clean and neat.
    I do it for me more then anything, less bush more rush.

• Advertisement

heh! :) Since i don't know you, i'm presuming you're of the fairer sex, so i'm not sure how you can shave your own nads! :confused: but, umm.. maybe your former suggestion will do the trick. touch 'em, feel 'em, rub em.. you get the idea. It the only reason for it, the look & the feel. Might not be for everyone.

well, i meant below 'the lad'. The hair above it is much coarser, easier to cut yourself, and will itch like a mo-fo of you shave it. not sure about treasure trails.. do you mean stomach hair? My treasure trail is more of a treasure motorway in that case! :o

Which former suggestion?
    I do its more than look and feel I so think hygeine up's when one gets rid of the hair.

get it waxed, its much less hassle, someone else does all the work and it lasts longer!

I dissagree with your dissagree ;)

no you dont you know Im right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

full bush i think its gay to shave down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

martin451 wrote: »

Why exactly?

martin451 wrote: »

now that i disagree with

• Advertisement

now that i disagree with
    You disagree with loads of things Leelaa :rolleyes:

You disagree with loads of things Leelaa :rolleyes:

Thats Miss22 to you and do you agree with that statement ? :p

Thats Miss22 to you and do you agree with that statement ? :p
    If I had less cans tonight, then.. yes. Maybe :)

If I had less cans tonight, then.. yes. Maybe :)

So you think a man who grooms is gay?

So you think a man who grooms is gay?
    No, but I think that there are gay men who groom.

No, but I think that there are gay men who groom.
    yeah, so whats your point?

yeah, so whats your point?
    I need more cans.

I need more cans.
    Im on the wine, i feel very sophisticated indeed :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Shaved once out of curiosity. Never again, itchy as ****. My pubes are like a lions mane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Back on topic please.Also,Dr Phil,if you dont have anything to add except one liners then I wouldnt bother posting here.There are lots of forums that Im sure you would find more suited to you.Regards,Ned.

• Advertisement

Shaved once out of curiosity. Never again, itchy as ****. My pubes are like a lions mane.

seriously try waxing, I know a few guys who do it and they cant go back now they have tired, and waxing has come on leaps and bounds its not as painful as it used to be.

seriously try waxing, I know a few guys who do it and they cant go back now they have tired, and waxing has come on leaps and bounds its not as painful as it used to be.
    Nah I'll just keep it trimmed down there. I like being a man and they're there for a reason.

Nah I'll just keep it trimmed down there. I like being a man and they're there for a reason.

there is nothing un-manly about being waxed down there. And girls go nuts over it (no pun intended)
    Dont knock it till youve tried it

there is nothing un-manly about being waxed down there. And girls go nuts over it (no pun intended)
    Dont knock it till youve tried it
    I know there isnt anything unmanly about having them waxed, I just rather it trimmed than bald. Was bald once or twice and it felt weird.

I know there isnt anything unmanly about having them waxed, I just rather it trimmed than bald. Was bald once or twice and it felt weird.

weird. or free? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

definitely needs a good trim

if i could afford it id probably wax everything below the waist dont see any need for it or attractiveness to it and most girls i talked to about it agree but they were mostly americans :rolleyes:

PeakOutput wrote: »
    definitely needs a good trim

if i could afford it id probably wax everything below the waist dont see any need for it or attractiveness to it and most girls i talked to about it agree but they were mostly americans :rolleyes:

Yes waxing can be expensive. I wonder are there any home kits for men?
    There are tons of home waxing kits for down there for girls, I dont know if they would work on men? The hair could be different? If not though try them.

PeakOutput wrote: »
    if i could afford it id probably wax everything below the waist
    33C

33C

its not that sore Im convinced when you see men getting their legs waxed for charity they are putting the pain on!

• Advertisement

its not that sore Im convinced when you see men getting their legs waxed for charity they are putting the pain on!
    I have had my legs waxed for charity, and i can say that while it's not painful, the repetition does make it sting a lot! Now, leg hair, pubic hair, and ball hair are all a bit different. The thought of waxing my pubes or ripping at my nuts like that, well it makes me cringe. :(

Advertisement