Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sprrratt, this bed's only big enough for two, get out :pac:

Mag, I'm thinking of lugging the ps downstairs, so I should be talking more

^
    http://www.sdg.ie/Acoustic-and-Vibration-Control?gclid=CMeo45zijqUCFdD92AodujJkNg

I watched some of that QS match . Dhaghendas is pretty damn good I have to say. . The connection last night also meant it was alot easier to QS. Found it alot easier than in a pub match.

I thought the SnD with riot shields only was good fun too!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yeah it wasnt a bad match once it got goin. Once yer man started whingin about host adv. I bailed.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Shut up ade. Your too sexy for this mod position. Come here babe :cool:

If I could blush, I would f_hug.gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LakesKeane wrote: »
    ^
    http://www.sdg.ie/Acoustic-and-Vibration-Control?gclid=CMeo45zijqUCFdD92AodujJkNg

I watched some of that QS match . Dhaghendas is pretty damn good I have to say. . The connection last night also meant it was alot easier to QS. Found it alot easier than in a pub match.

I thought the SnD with riot shields only was good fun too!

haha, his room would be like a nut house... least he could rage safely when he gets noobtubed !

The connection was good ! Everyone was on 3/4 bar except me !! Running around with a 1 bar all night for some reason, i'd shoot and 3 seconds later it would reg. Weird.....

We had a nice wee trap setup on that shield game ! Until a bunch of them came and gangbanged us... *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I'd like to join this but could somebody tell me the rules beforehand as you seem to get bítched at in here for not knowing the rules!

• Advertisement

Le King wrote: »
    I'd like to join this but could somebody tell me the rules beforehand as you seem to get bítched at in here for not knowing the rules!

For Mike Myres?
    Will have one match of Mike Myres and see if everyone likes it first.

Rules for those who don't know -

1. One person is Mike Myres & they pick the bottom Team Rangers, etc. The rest pick the top team Spetnaz, etc.

2. The person that is Myres has to kill everyone on the other team by only using his knife & throwing knife and he is the only one who can use Ninja.

3. Myres can only be killed by the last man standing.

4. If you were killed 1st by Myres. You become Myres in the next match.

5. If the person that is Myres gets killed, they are Myres again..

6. Commando is not allowed. Lightweight and Marathon should be used obviously.
    Oh yeah. Myres can use UAV and Counter UAV too + perks are disabled(forgot about that option).

Magill wrote: »
    haha, his room would be like a nut house... least he could rage safely when he gets noobtubed !

The connection was good ! Everyone was on 3/4 bar except me !! Running around with a 1 bar all night for some reason, i'd shoot and 3 seconds later it would reg. Weird.....

We had a nice wee trap setup on that shield game ! Until a bunch of them came and gangbanged us... *****.

We had a nice little trap alright.:D
    I couldn't get anybody with the throwing knife at all :mad:
    Very funny 3 or 4 people bashing each other in a corner !:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lakes you were bashing someone, and I came up behind them and got them with throwing knife. Happened twice I think ;)

LakesKeane wrote: »
    We had a nice little trap alright.:D
    I couldn't get anybody with the throwing knife at all :mad:
    Very funny 3 or 4 people bashing each other in a corner !:p

Dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

we gangraped kersmash

• Advertisement

Dirty

Lol . I knew writing it someone would pick up on it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Anyone playing tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Not sure if I should be glad or sickened I missed last night judging by the amount of smack talk :pac:

I just caught domination in Favela and tbh that was awful, I think it summed up the night, see yis on Blops.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Is anyone on tonight? I finish work at 10 so might jump on for an hour to give the old girl a last hurrah, I'll try get Blops at midnight tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

im on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Le King wrote: »

I agree in fairness if your invited to a game then you should be told whats going on but people are giving the regulars a bad name.

For me personally they are all great lads, never have a bad night playing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

THought my last few games of MW2 for the forseeable future would be fun, but no, bunch of camping French cnuts in the lobby made sure it wasnt, so long MW2 its been fun, and ludicrously frustrating at times..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im on now...

I hope it's playable

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

arhh i wish i could join in on these "about last night" games:( but my internet is down im changing to ump 30mb tomorrow right in time for blops:Dwell hopefully play some fun games with yous on blops soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

was on earlier, ended up booster hunting on FFA, I love joining booster games as they don't know I can hear them and they tell me exactly where they are meeting up, I also can't believe people are still boosting at the end of this games life cycle :) Anyway role on tomorrow, hopefully I'll have Black Ops tomorrow afternoon and apparrantly if you change your PS3 language to French you can get onto the online servers to play MP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

was on earlier, ended up booster hunting on FFA, I love joining booster games as they don't know I can hear them and they tell me exactly where they are meeting up, I also can't believe people are still boosting at the end of this games life cycle :) Anyway role on tomorrow, hopefully I'll have Black Ops tomorrow afternoon and apparrantly if you change your PS3 language to French you can get onto the online servers to play MP!

:confused::confused:

33-9 with the spas and we lost..... BIG time

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Give me a shout next time yer online.

I'm on most nights if i ain't working that night.

psn: shannonsider87

Sesh tonight or tomorrow?

i wanna play tonight for sure, couldn't play last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

I'll be on tomorrow night for ages, psn is crease1989_HHhh.

Kept leaving your games tallon, can't stand tdm. Need flags and spawntraps!

yeah, i try to play GW but do lag a bit with my housemate playing minecraft

Tonight! Heres to no lag please god.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Sorry bout only joining you lot for one last night, was playin with some guys from work most of the night :) can't get my connection over 1 bar though :( no idea why, on UPC 30 mb and on Ethernet with only my ps3 on :(

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »
    Sorry bout only joining you lot for one last night, was playin with some guys from work most of the night :) can't get my connection over 1 bar though :( no idea why, on UPC 30 mb and on Ethernet with only my ps3 on :(

Yeah even though we were in with North Americans, considering im on Eircom 4meg I cant understand why you were on a 1 bar and not me then.

Advertisement