Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lol.
    I detest Bailout for some reason. Hopefully there's some good maps for SnD and Sabo, and Wager matches :)
    Please god let it not be that 80%+ of classes aren't Mara/Light + MP5k. Please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,867 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I loved the MW1 maps in mw2, I always for some reason do well in them

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    I loved the MW1 maps in mw2, I always for some reason do well in them

Likewise, felt completely at ease playing them. For as much **** and abuse I've given IW in the last year they really did a fantastic job of re-designing the maps cause the really look the part now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I killed remi when he was mike myers :o sorry i didnt know the rules , luckily it wasnt down to one life then.
    tensions seemed to be getting high and i was finding it a bit boring so i jumped.

I will miss mw2 , good craic good memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'll miss Highrise and Derail, and most other maps. Out of the maps the game shipped with, there was none I really hated. They all had they're good points, some more so than others. I'll miss my Scar-H though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Shammy wrote: »
    I killed remi when he was mike myers :o sorry i didnt know the rules , luckily it wasnt down to one life then.
    tensions seemed to be getting high and i was finding it a bit boring so i jumped.

No worries, twas an eventful night to say the least.

Magill, commando rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Damn, never made it back online went out and got drunk instead :pac: So long MW2, probably wont be playing it again after Tuesday, at least not for a while.

I'll miss:

Prestiging then starting again and getting a good session in and watching the ranks pile up.

Getting a really decent streak going, getting my ac-130 and bombing the fcuk out of the other team when they're spawn trapped, hells yeah :D

The overpowered SPAS, so long my constant sidekick and your satisfying one shot kills.

Getting throwing knife gamewinning kills, standing beside the plane on Terminal, chucking in the window towards A in a blindfire moment, buried in the side of some guys head who just spawned, fcuking magic.

Riot shields, DC and C4, hilarity every time, even more so on boards nights.

And now, the end is near,
    And so I've faced,
    The final Tac Insertion.
    And how, oh how I wish,
    I got you earlier,
    My beloved AK.
    I'm in your base, that much is clear,
    I've travelled each, and every highway.
    And more, much more than this
    I played it my way.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Magill wrote: »
    in fairness lee, i didnt listen to that idiot dualz or whatever hes called because i dont find watching 3 people have a ****ing quickscoping competition fun.... i'd rather cut my own dick off. Tbh nearly every game was boring tonite, absolutely no craic and the amount of ****ing whining when i was mike was ridiculous, i got invited to the game, no1 told me the ****ing rules... must have said it 30 ****ing times and still all i could hear was "WAH WAH ****ING WAHHHH!".

listen to you, xxxxx. We played different games all night for over an hour and you rage at me because I suggest the 2/3 best players have a quick game at the end of the night after lots of games of mike, snd and quckscoping, even ade said yes to the idea. ive been playing mike for ages on ps3, and yes i agree it was fairly boring tonight mainly because there was 18 people in the ****ing room, many of whom didnt know the rules and used commando like yourself and was no craic on a sat night. What the **** did you do tonight other the bitch and use commando? I organsed the maps and suggested pistols only snd, told peope the rules etc.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    (You know who :rolleyes:) -- Not actually meant as Magill in case it's interpreted as, I mean that fiery dude
    That fierysomething mong, everyone agreed to intervention / throwing knife only. What does he do? Barrett (spraying) and commando (kept knifing). Dual had barret too. All his mates kept bitching then when someone broke the rules in Mike :rolleyes:

Mag, idc about joining a match, fvck that watching those 3 mongs quickscoping. It's like turning on the tv to watch the angelus, or turning on the radio to listen to jedward..

again, we played different games all night for over and hour and you rage about 1 quick game at the end, unbelivable. And yes we were bitching when someone broke the rules in mike because we have to start the ****ing thing again when someone kills people who isnt mike!! the rules arnt hard!!
    I admit I used barret for a bit in the quickscoping at the start mainly because I dont have a sniper class setup therefor used the defult sniper class. I did spectate most of the quickscoping tho, its not like I went around raping with the barret, i got a few kills with it.
    And whats all this "his mates" business, I invited dhagendas39 (whos on boards and hostied all night) and one or two more who were quiet and did nothing but follow the rules all night, that verssai fella was not my friend.

Why you sly dawg. Turning attention away from the real culprit.. YOU! :D

Lads, a lot of **** went down tonight.

I just wanted them to get their gay quickscope match out of the way tbf so thought let them have it out but nooooooo it turned in quickscoping with handbags match. Quite pathetic all round IMO.

I enjoyed the Mike Myres games though and a game full of proper boardsies would be class. Though Magill you using commando was frustrating to say the least man. Why? Because I had you on Favela! :D

The 1v1 quickscoping match was actully pretty good, did you watch it? It only lasted couple of mins, what was pathetic??

btw thanks for standing up for me lads, 2 xxxxx xxxx badmouthing me for no reason, Ive done lots of **** for people on here and get nothing in return i.e clan matches, organise mike, snd etc. ungrateful *****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

woooo, angry.

I guess the mike myers game just put me in a bad mood, i asked about 10 times before the game was commando allowed and no1 answered me. Then all i could hear was "OMG HES USING COMMANDO... JESUS CHRIST!" for the entire game, no1 was saying **** in the lobby... maybe you were all in a chatroom or something. Then when shammy was mike all you did was laugh/bitch at him and tell people where he was.

woooo, angry.

I guess the mike myers game just put me in a bad mood, i asked about 10 times before the game was commando allowed and no1 answered me. Then all i could hear was "OMG HES USING COMMANDO... JESUS CHRIST!" for the entire game, no1 was saying **** in the lobby... maybe you were all in a chatroom or something. Then when shammy was mike all you did was laugh at him and tell people where he was.
    Well I didnt hear you say anything, only thing I remember you saying all night was something about cutting you balls off after the quick scope game, not surprising no one answered you.
    Yes there was a chatroom called boards.ie that Ade invited me to. We all thought everyone was using it.
    I was talking to my cousin on the mic btw, sorry for laughing:rolleyes: mike is serious business.

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Well I didnt hear you say anything, only thing I remember you saying all night was something about cutting you balls off after the quick scope game, not surprising no one answered you.
    Yes there was a chatroom called boards.ie that Ade invited me to. We all thought everyone was using it.
    I was talking to my cousin on the mic btw, sorry for laughing:rolleyes: mike is serious business.

There we go then, my mic must have been on mute... thats my excuse for being a dick.. whats urs?

There we go then, my mic must have been on mute... thats my excuse for being a dick.. whats urs?

when was I being a dick??

again, we played different games all night for over and hour and you rage about 1 quick game at the end, unbelivable. And yes we were bitching when someone broke the rules in mike because we have to start the ****ing thing again when someone kills people who isnt mike!! the rules arnt hard!!
    I admit I used barret for a bit in the quickscoping at the start mainly because I dont have a sniper class setup therefor used the defult sniper class. I did spectate most of the quickscoping tho, its not like I went around raping with the barret, i got a few kills with it.
    And whats all this "his mates" business, I invited dhagendas39 (whos on boards and hostied all night) and one or two more who were quiet and did nothing but follow the rules all night, that verssai fella was not my friend.
    Absolute state of you,

I'm not going to get into a big fight with you, just to say that I'm not talking about Dhaghendas, I've played with him before tonight and he's sound. It's that fool Fieryantheil or something ignoring all the quickscope rules.

Jesus the handbags are swinging wildly this morning.

I'll have to wade through this ****e(only scanned read it) but if your smart enough guys remove/edit any insults(calling someone an idiot, fat this and that, etc, etc, etc.) and discuss it like adults. I'll give you a little bit of time to do that.

Not many if any mod will do that.

I'm not going to get into a big fight with you, just to say that I'm not talking about Dhaghendas, I've played with him before tonight and he's sound. It's that fool Fieryantheil or something ignoring all the quickscope rules.

Never heard of him before, nothing go to do with me, I didnt inv him

Never heard of him, nothing go to do with me.

I thought he was your mate that you invited, sorry if I was wrong.

I thought he was your mate that you invited, sorry if I was wrong.

No problem. Just please stop bitching about me:pac:

The 1v1 quickscoping match was actully pretty good, did you watch it? It only lasted couple of mins, what was pathetic??

btw thanks for standing up for me lads, badmouthing me for no reason, Ive done lots of **** for people on here and get nothing in return i.e clan matches, organise mike, snd etc. ungrateful *****.

The need for a 1vs1 quickscope match there and then and then need to re-do it over and over and over again was head wrecking. Like I said, I thought it would be one.. maybe two games nothing more. While versacci was moaning he was right about the host factor but I won't get into that. That's only my opinion. I think I speak for regular boardsies here when I say that it was a buzz killer. I know my interest was waning for one.

Also pathetic was some of the crap being spewed by supposed adults and there was a lot of it.

I ran the show more or less but people were incapable of listening and throwing their 2c in every single time and didn't bloody help the matter and eventually I can admit I gave up at the end because there was no point in me saying anything.

Clan matches?

I have no problem with Dave playing as I at least knew him and he was part of boards albeit never posts here. You're from boards as well. The rest I have no clue about apart from the individuals who post in here regularly.

Last night just emphasized and summarized all my rants against the community in one big stinking ball of crap.

You're both experienced posters especially posting here. So you should both no better tbf instead of completely ignoring the charter. I should technically be banning people this morning for insulting one another but call this a final warning on the matter. If there's any intelligence from people my gesture should be appreciated.

Discuss whatever you's want about last night, but discuss it without the agro and like adults. A lot of wires are tangled and I do think there was some misunderstanding involved.

That's my piece anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    No worries, twas an eventful night to say the least.

Magill, commando rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble:pac:

Yeah the mike myers was good once it got going.
    . Then when shammy was mike all you did was laugh/bitch at him and tell people where he was.

TBH i hated being mike , running round after people i wasnt going to catch just didnt do it for me , the interest wasnt there . :)

Don't apolgise mate. You joined in a tad later so were unclear on the rules as you pointed out.

The need for a 1vs1 quickscope match there and then and then need to re-do it over and over and over again was head wrecking. Like I said, I thought it would be one.. maybe two games nothing more. While versacci was moaning he was right about the host factor but I won't get into that. That's only my opinion. I think I speak for regular boardsies here when I say that it was a buzz killer. I know my interest was waning for one.

Also pathetic was some of the crap being spewed by supposed adults and there was a lot of it.

I ran the show more or less but people were incapable of listening and throwing their 2c in every single time and didn't bloody help the matter and eventually I can admit I gave up at the end because there was no point in me saying anything.

Clan matches?

I have no problem with Dave playing as I at least knew him and he was part of boards albeit never posts here. You're from boards as well. The rest I have no clue about apart from the individuals who post in here regularly.

Last night just emphasized and summarized all my rants against the community in one big stinking ball of crap.

You're both experienced posters especially posting here. So you should both no better tbf instead of completely ignoring the charter. I should technically be banning people this morning for insulting one another but call this a final warning on the matter. If there's any intelligence from people my gesture should be appreciated.

Discuss whatever you's want about last night, but discuss it without the agro and like adults. A lot of wires are tangled and I do think there was some misunderstanding involved.

That's my piece anyway.

In fairness, i didnt think dualz was a poster here ;) So really... i was giving off about a randomer in my mind :D Dont ban me. In future we should just keep it to boardsies, it'll be alot easier in blops when people can't just join session and there'll be gamemods already setup so people cant not follow the rules... sorry again.. i wasnt in the chatroom.

Yeah the mike myers was good once it got going.

TBH i hated being mike , running round after people i wasnt going to catch just didnt do it for me , the interest wasnt there . :)

Highrise is a bad map for it tbh, all you have to do is get up on the lifts and wait for you to get half way up and then run off and repeat.

Clan matches?

That's my piece anyway.

I didn't want it to go on over and over again. I just wanted to see dave play yer man who was good, thought it would be a good match so I made a suggestion, its not like 10 people said no, 2-3 people said yea and it went ahead. Yer man wanted to play again, we should have said no and continue doing what we want to do.
    btw in fairness when we where there dave and myself ran the show with some input form yourself.

In fairness, i didnt think dualz was a poster here ;) So really... i was giving off about a randomer in my mind :D Dont ban me. In future we should just keep it to boardsies, it'll be alot easier in blops when people can't just join session and there'll be gamemods already setup so people cant not follow the rules... sorry again.. i wasnt in the chatroom.

True and true.

The join feature sucks that's clear as daylight.

I did remember checking the names in chatroom at one point and yours wasn't there and I did intend to invite you(I thought I did actually) but I just was a bit lost tbf.
    Highrise is a bad map for it tbh, all you have to do is get up on the lifts and wait for you to get half way up and then run off and repeat.

Where I was near the entire match was the only place to camp.
    I didn't want it to go on over and over again. I just wanted to see dave play yer man who was good, thought it would be a good match so I made a suggestion, its not like 10 people said no, 2-3 people said yea and it went ahead. Yer man wanted to play again, we should have said no and continue doing what we want to do.
    btw in fairness when we where there dave and myself ran the show with some imput form youself.

I couldn't host that many people so Dave was host. I took step back then. Like I said, I was barely saying anything at all there after. except for ffs a damn lot. Then after are private matches.. then to play Ground War which is the equivalent of banging my head against a wall cause my connection goes up in flames, I had no interest to play and so called it a night.

I personally enjoyed the Myres, Shield and Sniper matches(not 1vs1) though despite the ****e.

Where I was near the entire match was the only place to camp.

Quoted for future reference :pac:

Thanks for organising last night Ade, pity it wasn't as fun (imo) as we all hoped it would be.

You all need to get on the ole mic more ! Some of the games were silient nearly ! Besides the bitching ofc :D When im playing with the AK boys, you have to mute some people because its so noisy ! But it adds a bit more craic to the games imo. So yeah ! When use are all down getting your blops, make sure you buy some mics too :D (I need a new one aswel, i think my turtlebeeches are ****ed)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Jesus the handbags are swinging wildly this morning.

I'll have to wade through this ****e(only scanned read it) but if your smart enough guys remove/edit any insults(calling someone an idiot, fat this and that, etc, etc, etc.) and discuss it like adults. I'll give you a little bit of time to do that.

Not many if any mod will do that.

Shut up ade. Your too sexy for this mod position. Come here babe :cool:

• Advertisement

Sprrratt, this bed's only big enough for two, get out :pac:

Mag, I'm thinking of lugging the ps downstairs, so I should be talking more

Advertisement