Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Im lovin Der Reise. The WaW zombie map, upgradin the black ops weapons in the pack a punch machine. Might be back on later if anyone's up for some zombies.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

How do I gift care packages to team mates? Do I just leave it there, and hope one of them gets it, as opposed to a guy from the other team?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

beertons wrote: »
    How do I gift care packages to team mates? Do I just leave it there, and hope one of them gets it, as opposed to a guy from the other team?
    Yup

Chris89 wrote: »
    I'm playing now lads

Crease1989_hhHH
    Chris89 wrote: »
    What's tour gamertag?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610

Stick your name up and dont forget to add people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Ah had it up there ages ago. Have a few people on here already was just sick of playing with weird Finnish lads lastnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Coming on now in like 30 mins :)
    Hopefully the party lets me in

Getting some lunch now , but the kids are away for the night ...so is the missus.......happy gaming. Be on soon :)

Shammy wrote: »
    Getting some lunch now , but the kids are away for the night ...so is the missus.......happy gaming. Be on soon :)

Peace and quiet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Be on after united match

Went 1036-2 last night........

.....in zombies. Two and a half hours at least. Finished at half 4 this mornin.:P

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Went 1036-2 last night........

.....in zombies. Two and a half hours at least. Finished at half 4 this mornin.:P

Wanna play zombies later on? I only found out the strategy for surviving past level 6 in the default map in BO after dying before that twice :o

Have you a mic btw? Would be handy for calling for help etc etc

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Wanna play zombies later on? I only found out the strategy for surviving past level 6 in the default map in BO after dying before that twice :o

Have you a mic btw? Would be handy for calling for help etc etc

Yeah ill play. Only played that one a couple of times, round 12 i think. I dont have a mic but you should use yours and I can listen, none of us had one last night. There was an unspoken understanding between us.:p Until we ran out of ammo.:(

Mowing down zombies while looking through a yellow smiley face sight on an upgraded famas is epic.:D

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Mowing down zombies while looking through a yellow smiley face sight on an upgraded famas is epic.:D

Do tell. We only had m14, olympia and m1911 for a while. Then an mp40

Do tell. We only had m14, olympia and m1911 for a while. Then an mp40

I got the world at war zombie maps and you get black ops weapons from the mystery box. Then you upgrade them in the pack-a-punch machine on Der Riese. Upgraded AUG with masterkey attachment is fun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on again in about an hour. Cannot FN wait

:D

How did the lab write up go?

Lee did you change your sig its saying sig 2 big on yours

Lee did you change your sig its saying sig 2 big on yours
    Nope, it was the same one I had for about 2/3 weeks, "Ith mo Spas" with a Spas and the black ops emblem. BS I say, waqs exactly the size limit (500x125) and was 40kb (limit's 100?). Who goes around reporting sigs anyways ? :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nope, it was the same one I had for about 2/3 weeks, "Ith mo Spas" with a Spas and the black ops emblem. BS I say, waqs exactly the size limit (500x125) and was 40kb (limit's 100?). Who goes around reporting sigs anyways ? :(

It's BS indeed. Had my sig removed a few months back though other people had far bigger ones but get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,866 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

It's BS indeed. Had my sig removed a few months back though other people had far bigger ones but get away with it.

a **** of a mod (you know who im talking about) likes to report man utd fans sigs

its pretty pathetic

• Advertisement

I'm going to reupload in spite :pac:

You go lee

You go lee

Stick it to the man! haha

You coming on tonight?

On now

You coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Saddos.

Think it was being talked about in the lobby I was in earlier but I'll just put it in here plus one or two other threads -

Despite me not suffering as bad as some of you guys, I just halved my list anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,866 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Just had a few games with the lads here, ade ****ed off to fifa the traitor :p:D

anyway

got 18/1 in the last match of the night in Havana

I left so you's could get more kills :pac:
    joke

Unlike you guys I need to keep myself somewhat refreshed by playing other games or I''ll get bored easily, wouldn't want that now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm drunk!!!!

be on in a few :pac:

Advertisement